free hit counters
The Cleavage Accounts - Page 8 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-18-2018   #85
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Re: The Cleavage Accounts

Got a little behind this week, but I still plan to make a release. Hopefully, I will have the next chapter of Bosom Destiny up by Friday.
JJStrebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2018   #86
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Buggy launch, no cover and page count is wrong. Hopefully they will fix it soon.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FPGBZLM

Bosom Destiny: Chp. 4: Losing Control

In her quest to discover the secrets of the book and the estate left to her, Elizabeth has decided to take a reckless course of action. She is pushing herself to go on as many jumps as she can in as short of a time as possible knowing that each trip brings her closer to the answers she seeks. In the meantime, her adventures bring her closer to the people she loves as well as solves a few mysteries - while raising others. Still, the effect on her body accelerates, pushing her bust into huge sizes as well as increasing her body weight which tests her resolve. Despite her loss of control, she keeps going forward into the unknown.

This is an erotic tale containing BE up to WOW sizing. MF, FF, FMMM intercourse, weight gain, living clothes and attribution theft and gifting.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 07-19-2018 at 07:43 AM.
Unread 07-25-2018   #87
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Meh, running late again this week. The cover of Bosom Destiny 4 is finally up, dunno what that was about, but I'm glad I didn't have to do anything but wait. I am working on the next chapter of Endowment Resort and hope to have it up by Friday. Fingers crossed.
Unread 07-27-2018   #88
JJStrebas
BE Writer

I apologize, but there won't be a release this week. I am finishing up the next chapter of Endowment Resort and if I pushed it I could release it tonight or tomorrow but Amazon's nanny bots seem like they are a little more picky on weekends than they are during the week and while I think the cover I made is tame, I've been tagged before for less. While I am legally obligated to say that none of my covers have anything to do with the content or characters depicted inside, my friend who reads all my stories and has seen the picture thinks it looks like Talia with a larger chest, perhaps 36L ... ish. My photoshop morphing skills still leave much to be desired, but I think I am getting a little better each time.

As soon as I am done I will get to work on next week's story and try to get two out in one week.
Unread 07-30-2018   #89
JJStrebas
BE Writer

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07G191KD7

It has come down to the wire and the makeshift team of Professionals along with Candace and Bobbi are trying to pad what they think is a comfortable lead. One item remains to be found on their scavenger hunt list, but before they locate it, Talia receives a large boost from the awesome 34WW bra designed for Lillian herself. Her teammates become a bit disenchanted and jealous of her, but are motivated to continue which leads them to keep searching into the night.

The Identicals reveal that they are not exactly what they seem in a mesmerizing and somewhat frightening sort of way, but share their power with the contestants in a special ritual in an unusual location. Skylar reveals a secret, much to Candace and Jennifer's delight and a new leader comes from behind to claim the top spot on the board.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 08-01-2018 at 08:58 AM.
Unread 08-07-2018   #90
JJStrebas
BE Writer

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07G8P6J98

Camila has moved to the big city and has an interview with a hot new company that everyone is talking about. She is smart, motivated, beautiful and yet... she feels like she doesn't quite measure up in the right area to meet the company's profile. Either way, she puts on a push up bra and a tight blouse and hopes for the best, only to find out that she is on the fast track straight to the top.

This is a BE story featuring fast growth and huge sizes up to room filling WOW proportions. It features many characters from The Cleavage Accounts series, but is a stand alone story that new readers can enjoy as well as old. This is an erotic tale that contains MF, FF, MFF intercourse, BE, PE, growth, MG and magic.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 09-12-2018 at 03:11 AM.
Unread 08-09-2018   #91
JJStrebas
BE Writer

When I started doing this gig a year ago, I really didn't know how important a good cover was. But now I realize it does make a huge difference. I hope to keep getting better and make some of the really slick covers I see out there that would cost hundreds to pay a professional to produce.
But for now, my amateur morphs of stock photos will have to do.

I had a few left over from a bundle of images I bought a while back and decided to go back and redo some covers I wasn't very proud of. As always, the images are random and the models depicted have nothing to do with the story. <cough, cough> My friend thinks this one is Gloria after her first few sessions with the machine in The Supermarket.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 08-09-2018 at 07:13 PM.
Unread 08-09-2018   #92
JJStrebas
BE Writer

My friend thinks this is Elena about to burst out of her blouse as a 36L in The Condition.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 08-09-2018 at 07:13 PM.
Unread 08-09-2018   #93
JJStrebas
BE Writer

This could be Yvette right before her transformation but after her breast and ass expansion in The Temple.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 08-09-2018 at 07:12 PM.
Unread 08-09-2018   #94
JJStrebas
BE Writer

This issue marked the first chapter of The Supermarket. One might assume that to be Bridgette as an O cup before she spent her points on reducing her height and packing on several curvy pounds.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 08-14-2018 at 06:34 PM. Reason: all good
Unread 08-14-2018   #95
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Running a little behind on this week's release, but I think I can still get it out today and it will either go live late tonight or early tomorrow.

In the meantime, I redid some more covers. One might assume this to be Lillian as a 34H+ when she and "Arlo" first met. It is the same image as before, but I morphed her boobs larger (the image was untouched before except for her hair color and skin tone). This was tough for me with her hands in the way like that. But I like the way it turned out.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 08-14-2018 at 09:26 AM.
Unread 08-14-2018   #96
JJStrebas
BE Writer

EDIT: (weird, it showed up fine for me a little while ago, now it is back to being the old image, oh well. It will eventually change back.)

I kept this image and made her boobs bigger and her butt and thighs heavier, changed the color of her outfit and her skin tone a bit. One might say she resembles Kat from The Prize after her trip to the spa with Amber.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 08-14-2018 at 06:33 PM.