free hit counters
Some SW animation clips - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-03-2015   #13
shrunkensandra25
aka Nina.lil

Re: Some SW animation clips

swfn.. i really love your work. please do more shrinking to nothing videos like this. I liked the Collages better than the anime style, but thats a matter of taste.

greetings
nina
shrunkensandra25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2015   #14
RedJack
♠♣ Jack the Ripper ♦♥

Neither links are working on my end, they download and when I go to look for the file, it's just a white blank :/ Oh well...
RedJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2015   #15
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

I'm not sure what I should be using to open these, nothing I have works.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2015   #16
swfn
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIANT KEITH View Post
Thanks these are cool.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrunkensandra25 View Post
swfn.. i really love your work. please do more shrinking to nothing videos like this. I liked the Collages better than the anime style, but thats a matter of taste.

greetings
nina
Thanks for your comments; I was never expecting such positive reactions, so I'm very happy to read this.

And shrunkensandra25, I actually have dozens of them in my computer, and the whole collection is based on pics of "real" women (I rendered the two anime clips just because I found interesting to offer a wider variety of styles, but I'm focused in the first thing as well). I'll upload some of them when I get more time and after getting rid completely of my still remaining embarrassment for "getting out of the closet" with my SW fetish, but you will have them for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJack View Post
Neither links are working on my end, they download and when I go to look for the file, it's just a white blank :/ Oh well...
That's probably a bug of Zippyshare, but I don't know for sure. Anyway, I have uploaded them to Mega as well. Let me know if it works for you (the extraction passwords are again the same). If not, suggest me a better file hosting server and I'll try uploading them there.

Clips [Mega links]
Re-encoded Clips [Mega links]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
I'm not sure what I should be using to open these, nothing I have works.
You should try VLC or MPC-HC, they should play them smoothly.
Unread 12-03-2015   #17
Obsidian
Process Master

I can attest that VLC works.
Obsidian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2015   #18
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Cool, MPC-HC works really well, thanks for the suggestion.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2015   #19
shrinky428
Frequent Poster

I've got the files extracted, but nothing opens them - its a blank screen. tried VLC, Fip4Mac, Quicktime, realplayer, nothing works. I'd really love to see these!

Last edited by shrinky428; 12-03-2015 at 06:18 PM.
shrinky428 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2015   #20
Raso719
Frequent Poster

I thought they were great!

One bit of advise would be to maybe switch out pics using the same model every so often in different poses.

Also, I'm no math expert but is your sig a mathematical expression of "Women who shrink down to nothing are hot as fuck"?
Raso719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2015   #21
OhZone
OhYeah!

@OP Thanks for posting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrinky428 View Post
I've got the files extracted, but nothing opens them - its a blank screen. tried VLC, Fip4Mac, Quicktime, realplayer, nothing works. I'd really love to see these!
Did you try one of the alternate links? And the password?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raso719 View Post

One bit of advise would be to maybe switch out pics using the same model every so often in different poses.

Also, I'm no math expert but is your sig a mathematical expression of "Women who shrink down to nothing are hot as fuck"?

Yeah, some different angles would be good. And some sound. POV shots are always good. Something for swfn to think about.

Also, if that's what his siggy says, I say OHYEAH!
Unread 12-05-2015   #22
swfn
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrinky428 View Post
As OhZone has already stated, perhaps you should try, if you haven't done it yet, the reencoded videos I uploaded after other user experienced a similar issue. Here you can download them.

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhZone View Post
Yeah, some different angles would be good. And some sound. POV shots are always good. Something for swfn to think about.
Thanks for your comments and suggestions. I agree that switching out pics would indeed improve the whole thing, the problem is that in most of the cases very few pictures from the full set of pics are suitable to create the animations. Some reasons are just limitations derived from the features of the pics and some others related with my particular taste:

For the shrinking woman, I have to find a pic of her displaying her whole body, and the normal-sized woman must appear with places of her body or the background suitable to place the SW. Moreover, I always try find a picture for a normal-sized woman with as much resolution as possible, so that the combination shrinking/zooming can be prolonged as much as possible (this part is supposed to be the most exciting one for people like me, who loves to see a slow shrinking process until reaching extremely low sizes). I guess for people who like a shrinking process with more moderate sizes, fewer resolution pics could be used and therefore it would be easier to find the appropiate stuff to create an animation with views from different angles.

Even so, your suggestion is very interesting and I'll take it into account during the selection process of the suitable pics. Perhaps I will be able to find a set of pics that fulfills all the above conditions if I try looking for them more persistently. However, being realistic, I think that the only way to obtain fully satisactory results are taking pics to models having in mind this purpose.

Quote:
That can be interpreted as a consequence of my assertion, so yes, it is as you stated.
Unread 12-05-2015   #23
RedJack
♠♣ Jack the Ripper ♦♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by swfn View Post
Thanks for your comments; I was never expecting such positive reactions, so I'm very happy to read this.

And shrunkensandra25, I actually have dozens of them in my computer, and the whole collection is based on pics of "real" women (I rendered the two anime clips just because I found interesting to offer a wider variety of styles, but I'm focused in the first thing as well). I'll upload some of them when I get more time and after getting rid completely of my still remaining embarrassment for "getting out of the closet" with my SW fetish, but you will have them for sure.

That's probably a bug of Zippyshare, but I don't know for sure. Anyway, I have uploaded them to Mega as well. Let me know if it works for you (the extraction passwords are again the same). If not, suggest me a better file hosting server and I'll try uploading them there.

Clips [Mega links]
Re-encoded Clips [Mega links]

You should try VLC or MPC-HC, they should play them smoothly.
Oh forget it! I've tried the Mega links and still get a blank white file... which is odd, since I've used Mega before. But thanks for trying.
RedJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2015   #24
swfn
Mad Scientist

As requested by shrunkensandra25, I've selected some of the stuff I did for myself long time ago. I did the selection among those where shrinking to nothing takes place. So don't expect anything new, just essentially the same effects with different models. As a note, be warned that these new ones contain a bit more explit nudity than the previous ones.

This time, I'm uploading directly the re-encoded videos in order to maximize the compatibility as much as possible.

Click here to download them

Password to extract the files:
ProcessProductions@2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJack View Post
Oh forget it! I've tried the Mega links and still get a blank white file... which is odd, since I've used Mega before. But thanks for trying.
That's really odd indeed. Tell me if you know another reasonably good file hosting server and I'll try uploading it there, or perhaps it may be something related with 7-zip compression. If it's the second case, try downloading it from here (if you're not using Winrar on a Windows operating system, you will need something to uncompress rar files, though).

Tags
anime, japanese, koonago, shrinking process, shrinking woman