free hit counters
The 10:23 to Micronia (Complete) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-05-2009   #1
Shrinkmaster22
Frequent Poster

The 10:23 to Micronia (Complete)

Sorry I've posted so many threads on this subject, But I've made a decision regarding turning this story into a comic. I have decided to post my newest Story here and rather than commision an artist, i will instead encourage all of you out there to read this story, choose your favorite scenes, and draw them.

Feel free to submit any sketches, color drawings, poser images, single images, multi image sequences, or full comics based off your favorite scene and post them here.

I will post part all parts of the story from hewre on, so keep checking back for updates and new submissions. As far as the other two threads I have started regarding this story, simply ignore them, in fact, if you're seeing this Lorekeep, Please feel free to delete the other two threads, thanks.

I really hope that all you Shrinking fans out there will contribute to this thread and who knows, get enough pictures together and it could become a complete comic created for process fans by process fans.

...Thank goodness I was able to silence him before he told anyone.
Shrinkmaster22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2009   #2
Shrinkmaster22
Frequent Poster

The 10:23 to Micronia - Part 1

Here's Part 1, Mind you all this is my first attempt at X-rated storytelling, so please bear with me.

The 10:23 to Micronia
Part 1

?God how much longer is this going to be? Yuji thought to himself as professor Oda continued his ramblings on the various pacific tribal rituals. Thinking that earning extra credit for attending an Anthropological lecture on the cultural value of sexuality in early pacific island tribes would have been interesting; when in fact, it?s nothing but talk about fertility idols and primitive mating rituals. Seeing Kaori sitting a few rows away from him didn?t make it too unbearable, finding a familiar face amongst all the boring intellectuals who attended the lecture was comforting to say the least.
Finally after an hour and a half of boredom, professor Oda concluded his lecture and signed off on the extra credit for those who had attended. As Yuji made his way towards the exit, Kaori caught up with him at the door, ?hey Yuji? she said smiling, ?I didn?t think you had a taste for ancient cultures? adding a sarcastic tone to her voice. Yuji was surprised, since Kaori lived directly above him in the one and only other apartment in Yuji?s parents? building, they?ve frequently seen each other in passing but have for the most part kept to themselves as strictly Landlord and Tenant, ?Well, actually? Yuji said trying to cover up the real reason he came, ?I had a bit of bad luck on our last exam and needed the extra credit?.

As they exited the building Kaori looked at her watch, ?10:15!? she exclaimed, ?the last bus back home has already left, now we?re going to have to pay for a cab?. Yuji then thought for a second and said ?You know, I think that the train?s still running, the end of the line isn?t too far from our building, the station?s only a block away from here and it would certainly be cheaper than a taxi?. ?That sounds like a good idea? Kaori said, and the two of them began walking towards the station. They arrived at the bridge above the platforms at 10:20 and found the station empty, the schedule monitors had been turned off and the kiosks were all closed. Yuji felt a bad for leading Kaori on a wild goose chase, ?I?m sorry Kaori, I guess I was mistaken? ?it?s okay at least you tried, ?c?mon? he said, ?I?ll cover the fare for the taxi-? just as they were ready to turn away, the distant sound of a train horn blared out in the distance. Yuji and Kaori watched as a train rolled into the station, stopped at the platform, and opened it?s doors, Yuji then looked at his watch, 10:23; ?c?mon!? Kaori yelled to him as they began running down to the platform, the train?s departure bell began to ring, forcing them to dive together into the train just as the doors closed. ?We made it? Yuji said out of breath as he helped Kaori up, ?yeah just in time? she said as she then grabbed hold of one of the overhead handles and let her body go limp allowing her to sway with the motions of the train, ?well I think that was enough excitement for today? Yuji said, bracing himself against the pole behind him.

As the train rounded a curve, the driver looked at the side mirror and noticed that she had two passengers onboard, she at first seemed surprised but then started to smile as she returned to facing the controls. The train made its way out of the city passing Togashi Street, the last station before the end of the line; as the train entered the tunnel underground the driver took one last look at the two young passengers in the mirror and then reached into her pocket and pulled out what appeared to be a small black stone with a peculiar symbol carved into it and placed onto the instrument panel. The stone then began to glow and emit small electrical charges into the controls, causing the throttle lever to move forward completely on its own. As the train then began to speed up, the driver sank back into her seat and began to feel a stimulating sensation move through the train and into her body; she then slid her hand down into her skirt and under her panties, which seemed suddenly looser, and began slowly stroking herself with the intoxicating sensation increasing with every new brush of her fingertips on her vagina, her slowly dwindling body shifting itself about in her now baggy uniform, her legs now hanging over the edge of her seat, kicking off one of her looser heels as another wave of stimulating energy passed through her as her body began receding into her uniform even further. Just as her head sank into the color of her shirt, she could see a bright light forming in the tunnel ahead of the train and arced her head back in one final burst of pleasure entered her body.

The lights on the train suddenly flickered with great intensity before returning to normal, ?what was that?? Kaori asked Yuji, ?I?m not sure? he said, ?probably just a power surge?; as he looked back at Kaori, now with her back to him, he could not help but scan her body from head to toe and sense how attractive she was, a feeling he has had often, but never this pronounced and began to feel a strange but pleasant feeling in his crotch. ?Wait a minute? Yuji then said, snapping out of it as he noticed their station at the end of the line whizzing past the windows. ?We didn?t stop? ?what?? Kaori exclaimed, ?great, the driver must not have known we were onboard and skipped the station? he immediately moved towards the front of the car, ?wait here, I?m going to see what?s going on? ?ok? Kaori said back to him, still swinging freely from the handle. As Yuji made his way forward, he could not help but notice that the train had picked up speed and the tunnel was due to come to a dead end shortly, he then hurried into the next car hoping that everything was alright. When Yuji made it to the front car he suddenly felt a stimulating jolt of energy pass through him, he quickly grabbed hold of the nearest pole to steady himself, he felt his manhood beginning to enlarge in his pants, which seemed to feel more roomy than before, and then noticed that the end of his sleeve reached past his wrist and up to his knuckles, ?what?s going on?? he thought to himself as he approached the door to the drivers cab.

Yuji knocked on the door but heard no answer, he tried to open it but it was locked from the inside; he quickly peered into the small window and was shocked, the seat was empty and the drivers uniform was scattered all around the floor. Yuji panicked and once again tried to desperately open the door but it just wouldn?t budge, ?Kaori!? he shouted as he turned to run back towards the end of the car. Suddenly another surge raced through his body as he began to feel his clothes getting heavier and the fabric of his enlarging boxers continuously brushing the tip of his now erect penis with every step was not helping the situation. He made it to the door to the next car and was shocked to see the handle was now level with his chest, he was now a full two feet shorter than he was before, ?my clothes aren?t growing, I?m Shrinking!? he thought to himself and pushed forward into the second car. With Kaori waiting in the next car, Yuji new he had to hurry and warn her of the situation when he felt yet another burst of energy hit his body, sending him careening forward out of his shoes and halfway out of his pants and landing face down on the floor. He tried to grip one of the poles to help himself up again, but his hands were deep inside his sleeves; he immediately kicked off his pants and forced himself out of the open collar of his shirt, holding on to his boxers which now reached from just beneath his chest to his knees, he could not have been more than three feet tall.

Yuji quickly ran up to the door, the handle barley within his reach, he let his boxers go and pool at his feet as he used both hands and with all his strength pull the handle down and unlock the door. He lifted back up his boxers and forced the door open and squeezed himself through, no sooner had his body cleared the door, Yuji felt a final blast of energy hit him ?not again!? he thought as his height was reduced to a foot and a half tall. With not enough weight or strength to keep it open, the door whipped back shut, nearly crushing Yuji. As he began to pick himself back up he suddenly heard the sound of Kaori screaming; Yuji looked up in shock to see Kaori hanging three feet off the ground, her shoes and skirt in a heap on the floor, the trailing ends of her socks flopping about beneath her, and her dwindling body squirming about in her oversized shirt, the sleeve caught on the overhead handle. ?Kaori!? the shrunken Yuji yelled out as he frantically tried to run to her, but his boxers were caught in the door, ?Yuji help me?, Kaori screamed again in a combination of panic and pleasure, forcing Yuji to leap up out of his giant boxers and run stark naked towards her. He then climbed up onto one of her now giant shoes and grabbed hold of one of the ends of her socks and gripped her foot, ?Kaori let go of the handle!? he shouted up to her, ?I can?t? she yelled back, ?I?m stuck?; he then looked up and saw up her shirt and saw that her panties had slid down, revealing her smooth ass and wet pussy, she too was feeling uncontrolled arousal, and while already in a aroused state himself Yuji could not help but feel it intensify more.

Yuji?s feeling of Pleasure soon turned to panic as one final surge of energy overcame him, ?oh, you got to be kidding me!? he shouted as he was suddenly lifted up off Kaori?s shoe and into the air; he then felt the large warm mass of Kaori?s foot recede further up the sock as she shrank further as well. Yuji desperately struggled to hold on as the weight of his now six inch tall body began to pull Kaori?s sock off her now shrunken foot, ?Yuji!? Kaori yelled as the sock slid off her toes and sent Yuji falling back into the clothes pile below. Kaori?s skirt now larger than before, was able to cushion Yuji?s fall, just as he was able to climb out of the folds, the sky was once again blocked out by the massive silhouette of Kaori?s panties falling on top of him. Kaori frantically tried to hold on, but she soon lost her grip as the final arousing shrink caused her to let go and slide down and out of her shirt and right on top of Yuji who was just emerging from under her panties. The shirt then finally came loose from the handle and fell down over both of them like a collapsed tent; Kaori?s tiny body flailed about in panic under the darkness of the heavy fabric as she desperately tried to find a way out when something suddenly grabbed her leg.

Kaori screamed and kicked at the unknown mass creeping its way up her body and grabbed hold of her shoulders, ?Kaori it?s me!? Yuji yelled, ?Calm down?; ?oh Yuji, thank goodness it?s you? Kaori yelled as she threw her arms around him in relief, her soft naked body pressing up against his, Yuji was then thankful to discover that his erection had subsided thus saving him from embarrassment. ?It?s okay,? he said to her, ?let?s try to find a way out together, ok?? ?ok? she said back to him softly as Yuji began to force is way between the folds of the dense fabric with Kaori?s arms still wrapped around him. Soon Yuji could see the light at the end of the cloth tunnel and the shrunken couple slid out of one of the sleeves form Kaori?s shirt, Kaori still holding him tight with her eyes shut tight and head nestled in is chest. Kaori then opened her eyes and looked around in relief and then up at Yuji, but then looked down and realized that they were both still naked; her face turned beet red and she immediately pushed herself away from Yuji and again rolled her self up in the fabric of her sleeve. ?What the hell just happened!? she screamed, tears beginning to forming her eyes, ?what?s happened to us!? ?I don?t know? Yuji said looking around at the clothes pile and remembering the similar pile in the driver?s cab, ?But I think the same thing must have happened to the driver, we?ve got to find her, maybe she?ll know what happened?. Yuji then looked around and saw in the windows that the train wasn?t moving anymore and the doors were open, ?we must have stopped while we were under Kaori?s shirt? he thought to himself, someone or something had stopped the train.

Yuji then came over to Kaori, still wrapped in her sleeve; ?c?mon? he said, placing his hand on her shoulder, ?let?s find away out of here and try to figure out what?s going on?. Kaori looked back at him, wiping the tears from her eyes, ?alright? she said as she stood back up, the fabric of her sleeve sliding gracefully off her nude figure, Yuji trying very hard not to stare at anything below her neck. They made their way over to the door and saw the walkway along the tunnel wall; a mere foot away for normal sized people, but a near twenty foot gap for their six inch tall selves, ? I?ve got and Idea? Yuji said as he quickly ran back the pile of Kaori?s clothes and soon came back dragging a giant pair of panties and one giant sock. ?What do you plan to do with those?? Kaori said to him in a confused and somewhat suspicious tone; Yuji then proceeded to hook the elastic loops of Kaori?s panties to a pair of screws hanging out on opposite sides of the door, fully stretching the panties to their limit. Yuji then wrapped himself in the sock and cradled himself into the now hammock-like piece of cloth in the center and waved Kaori over, ?hop in? he said, trying not to laugh, ?you can?t be serious?, ?it?s the only way out of here? Yuji said. Reluctantly Kaori then walked over and nestled herself next to Yuji and wrapped herself in the thick sock as well; ?okay? Yuji said, ?start pushing back as hard as you can?, the two of them then began to force the center of the panties back away from the door, extending the elastic well beyond its limits. ?You Ready?? Yuji asked her, Kaori nervously nodding back ?okay, when I say jump, jump up and back into the cradle alright? ?okay? Kaori said, ?are you sure this is safe?? ?Yeah I?m pretty sure? he said, ?I?ve been practicing this at Laundromat every week? ?wha-? ?Okay, jump!?

The moment Yuji and Kaori jumped up off the floor, the fully stretched panties violently yanked them forward and launched them out the doors, over the gap and sent them tumbling down onto the concrete walkway, the thick fabric of the sock cushioning their impact as they bounced along all the way up it to the wall and landing with a soft thud. Kaori then opened her eyes to find herself on top of Yuji, both of them still wrapped in the sock, and Yuji softly laughing in a daze ?it worked, it worked? he said still seeing stars, ?want to go again?? he joked, Kaori then pushed herself off of him in frustration, ?that was the most terrifying experience of my life and you think it?s funny?, Yuji got up and dusted himself off, still smiling, ?well, we made it didn?t we?? Yuji then stopped and looked down the length of the tunnel and couldn?t believe his eyes, at the front of the train a six inch tall naked women was climbing out of the drivers cab and then gracefully jumped down on to the walkway ahead of them. ?Hey!? Yuji called out to her, but she just looked back at them, smiling and giggling and began to skip merrily away from them down the tunnel, ?Hey wait, what?s going on?? Yuji yelled as he and Kaori ran after her. The mysterious women then turned into a small opening in the tunnel wall making one last smile and giggle back at them and disappeared into the hole.

Yuji and Kaori ran up to the opening, seeing only darkness inside, ?hello?? Yuji called out, but there was no answer; he then stepped into the opening, Kaori following closely behind, gripping his arm as they both disappeared into the darkness. ?I can?t see a thing in here? Yuji said to Kaori, ?stay close?; after a minute or so in pitch black darkness, Yuji could see a bright light emerging at the end of the tunnel and continued towards it, he could feel the rough concrete of the tunnel wall soon give way to soft stone, the distant sound of crashing waves began to fill the air. Yuji and Kaori then emerged from the opening to see that it was in fact some sort of cave and then could not believe what they then saw next; outside the cave was a white sandy beach with palm trees strung out along luscious green hills in the east and a crystal blue sea extending endlessly to the west, above them was a clear blue sky with the warm sun shining bright and a soft cool breeze blowing in. From a dark tunnel deep under rural Japan, Yuji and Kaori suddenly found themselves looking a vast beautiful landscape unlike anything they had ever seen. ?Where are we?? Kaori asked, ?I don?t know? Yuji said, ?but were definitely not in Tokyo any more??

End of Part 1

Unread 04-08-2009   #3
Shrinkmaster22
Frequent Poster

Re: Shrinking Story: The 10:23 to Micronia

I forgot to mention that I would also appreciate any comments as to whether or not this story is even any good and worth continuing. I've pretty much have all but given up hope that someone would draw out any scene from this for me.

Unread 04-08-2009   #4
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

I think it's pretty good.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2009   #5
Roarz
Lurker

Personally I love it, I am also into both SW and SM and your kind of story is extremely rare so that makes it doubly good for me...here's to hoping someone draws something from it.
Roarz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2009   #6
Shrinkmaster22
Frequent Poster

Part 2

Okay here's Part two, it does get off to a slow start but has a great finish.
As I've said before, I'm relativley new when it comes to adult storytelling and this time I had to let a freind of mine loose on the keybord once or twice for some of the scenes. I hope to do better next time.

Let me know what you all think

Part 2

“What is this place?” Kaori said as she and Yuji continued down the beach, “how could we suddenly be in a train tunnel and now here?” she asked. “You kidding?” he said, “I’m still trying to figure out how we shrank” he then noticed a trail of footprints in the sand leading off the beach and into the jungle, “I think that woman went this way, let’s see if we can find her”. Kaori followed closely behind Yuji as they entered the dense jungle, the cold shade of the canopy sending chills through her still exposed body, causing her to move even closer to Yuji. The sudden sound of splashing water got Yuji’s attention, causing him to suddenly stop and Kaori to bump right into him; he then felt the strange feeling of two tiny points pressing into his back, sending shivers up his spine and down into his crotch. “Uh… Kaori?” Kaori then looked down to realize that her nipples had firmed up from the cold and that she had been following him so closely that they were pressing right into Yuji’s back; with a soft squeak of her voice, she immediately withdrew her self from him and folded her arms across her breasts in embarrassment. Before she could say anything further Yuji then put his hand up, “wait” he said, “you hear that?” the distant sound of splashing filled the air once again, “it’s coming from over there”. The two of them slowly crept towards the sound and could hear it coming from beyond a small cluster of bushes.

“Wait here” Yuji said, “I’ll go check it out” as he left Kaori’s side and slipped into the bushes; the sound of splashing was clearer now and a faint sound of rushing water began to fill the air as he approached the sound’s source. Yuji then emerged from the bushes to see that he was on a small elevated ridge overlooking a small lagoon being fed by a small series of waterfalls at it’s end, he then crawled up to the edge and looked around and then spotted a shadowy mass beneath the water’s surface. The object erupted out of the water, revealing it to be the figure of a young woman with short blond hair; it was the woman from the train. She then gracefully swirled around in the water, her wet naked body glistening in the sun as she began to backstroke across the lagoon; Yuji was stunned at the sight before him and could not help but feel aroused, his penis began to grow firm as a sensual wave of pleasure (similar to what he felt on the train) began to course through his body. Just as he was about to reach down to embrace this feeling within him, a voice whispered behind him “What’s taking so long?” It was Kaori; Yuji immediately kept his back to her and tried to regain focus, “uh… it’s… it’s her” he said feeling the sensation slowly leaving his body, he then suddenly noticed in the corner of his eye that just before his erection subsided, Kaori had appeared taller for a brief instant. Kaori then slipped down beside him and looked upon the nude woman and looked back at Yuji, still facing away from her, “oh”, she said, “I see”. Yuji felt embarrassed and immediately noticed that the woman was swimming away from them and towards the waterfall, “come on”, he said, “let’s get down there before we lose her again”.

They quickly climbed down and reached the edge f the lagoon and saw the woman at the opposite end, now leaning back into a large smooth rock just within the waterfall, softly moaning and giggling as the rushing water was caressing her body. Yuji looked closely and noticed that she was now pleasuring herself in a state of pure bliss, completely unaware of there presence. Yuji began to feel aroused again and quickly jumped into the lagoon so that the water reached above his waist, so Kaori wouldn’t notice; unfortunately the sound of him hitting the water was enough to get the woman’s attention as she then looked over and discovered them looking at her across the way. The three of them remained motionless for what seemed like an eternity as they just silently stared at each other; the woman then slipped down off the rock and into the water, still smiling at them; before Yuji could say a word, she quickly turned around and dove under the water and her dark shape then disappeared beneath the waterfall. “Come on” he said to Kaori, “we can’t let her get away again”, Kaori quickly jumped into the water and the two of them then quickly swam across the lagoon and stopped just in from of where the woman disappeared. “Wait” Yuji said, “let me check it out first” “oh no”, Kaori said, “this time, I’ll look first” and she dove under the water and swam down under the rock wall and discovered a small underwater passage, she quickly returned to the surface next to Yuji, “there’s a passage underneath, follow me” the tow of them then dove under and swam into the passage.

The passage was dark but Kaori could still see where it was leading but soon realized that they were only half way there and she was almost out of air; she then felt Yuji’s hand on her shoulder and turned to see him pointing up to a small air pocket in the ceiling. The opening was just barley large enough for their heads to fit as they both breached the surface gasping for air; as Kaori forced her body up against Yuji’s and wrapped her arms around his neck and vice versa to fit, both of them in the back of their minds could not help but feel grateful that the opening was dark, and that water was cold. After taking in enough air, they dove back under and continued through the passage until they could see the opening at the end of it; they quickly swam up and hit the surface simultaneously, again almost out of air. Yuji and Kaori then looked around and found themselves in what appeared to be a small colored tile pool with a set of stairs leading outside through an elegant stone archway. Yuji stepped out of the pool with Kaori following closely, the cool air hitting her now wet body again forced her to wrap her arms around herself. When they stepped outside, they couldn’t believe what they were seeing; within a vast cavern with the sun pouring in through a large opening at the top, was a beautiful stone city, unlike anything they had seen from the ancient world.

They entered what appeared to be a large courtyard in front of a grand, almost Mayan pyramid-like structure; “incredible” Yuji said as they looked upon the beautiful architecture that surrounded them. Yuji then made his way over to a stone pillar that was set in front of the massive structure, “strange” he said, “The writing appears to resemble ancient Polynesian, but the buildings look like a combination of ancient South American and Asian. “I’m impressed” Kaori said, “I didn’t think you actually paid attention in class”; she then suddenly noticed that some people were beginning to enter the courtyard. She quickly grabbed Yuji’s attention and motioned herself behind him as the courtyard began filling with people who slowly surrounded them and looked upon them with curiosity, Yuji then noticed that they were all of various racial backgrounds and wearing what appeared to be a combination of ancient Egyptian cloths and Greek tunics, it seemed that this entire place was one large mixture of ancient cultures. Suddenly the doors to the large structure behind them slowly opened and two figures walked out into the courtyard, one was a tall well-built man sporting an animal skin vest and loincloth, the other was a woman with short light brown hair wearing a light pink silk tunic, Yuji then looked more closely and realized that this was in fact the woman they have been following. She then looked upon them and noticed that they held mixed expressions of confusion and fear, “rest easy my children” she said to them, “there is no need to fear us, for we have come to welcome you, to this paradise of pleasure and peace, to the world of Micronia”

“Micronia?” Yuji asked; “yes” the man then said, “a special place to escape the chaos and trivial angst of the world”; “why did you bring us here, why did you shrink us?” Kaori asked. “Patience my children” the woman said to them, “All of your questions will be answered shortly. But first, you must excuse our lack of manners” she said as she raised her hand and motioned it towards them; Yuji and Kaori then saw what at first appeared to be some children emerging from the crowd, they then handed Yuji and Kaori a folded tunic, a loincloth, and two pairs of sandals. “I must apologize,” she said to them, “I was not expecting you to have been on the train with me, usually newcomers are given a more fair warning”. Yuji and Kaori then took the clothes from the children, but then as they looked closely, they suddenly realized that they were not children at all, but adult humans who were no more than three feet tall, wearing brown cloths that resembled nothing more than a well-tailored potato sack, the little people then left as quickly as they came without saying a word. “Come” the man said, “we will explain more inside”. Kaori and Yuji quickly dressed themselves; both of them relieved to no longer be running around naked, and followed them into the structure. Through the entrance there was a long corridor that led to the grand atrium at the structure’s center, a series of rooms lined each level. As they passed, Yuji briefly peered through one of the rooms’ curtain and saw what appeared to be several couples engaged in sexual activities. Kaori then looked in another room across the hall and saw a man being pleasured by two of the three-foot tall women, “what on earth is this place?” she thought to herself.

They then entered a small-elevated seating area in the center of the atrium and sat down; “first”, the man said, “I believe introductions are in order, I am Chieftain Carthus” “and I am Mina” the woman said, “high priestess of Micronia”. “I’m Yuji Inaba” “and I’m Kaori Iragashi” they said; “well then” Mina said to them, “you have many questions no doubt; I best start at the beginning; many centuries ago, an ancient Micronesian tribe in the pacific discovered a large stone that had fallen from the heavens. It was soon discovered that this stone possessed an incredible power, the power to reduce the human body in size; and in doing so, enhancing the amount of energy within the body’s pleasure centers; to put it in simple terms, if the body is reduced in size by half, the amount of pleasure the body can experience is doubled. Having witnessed this power, the tribe believed that the stone was a gift from their fertility goddess, and turned the stone into an idol and erected this city around it, so that people may come and enjoy in it’s intoxicating power. Unfortunately as time passed, people had become obsessed with the idol and began to over indulge in it and it was feared that all of mankind could fall into decadence, the tribe realized that the idol’s power was simply too great for all of mankind to possess and thus used the idol’s power to hide it, this city, and the entire island within a miniaturized “pocket world”, the tribe was then able to forge entrances to Micronia from various places throughout the world, so that only those worthy or those by chance, such as yourselves, may enter and since then, Micronia has been exposed to numerous cultures and the tribe is composed of people from all over the world who gather here every month to enjoy this paradise.”

“How can we get back home?” Kaori then asked, “you need not worry” Mina said, “we are free to come and go as we please, and in two days time, we will return to the world as if we had never left. Until then, I encourage you both to stay and enjoy yourselves”. Kaori and Yuji were still a bit skeptical; Kaori then noticed another one of the smaller people passing by, “Who are they?” she asked, “they are the true inhabitants of Micronia” Carthus said, “they are always here and their purpose is to service us in any way we desire”. They then stood up, “come now” Mina said, “we will show you to your chamber”; Yuji and Kaori then followed them to a room on one of the upper levels, “I trust you will be comfortable here” Mina said as she pulled back the curtain to reveal an incredible room with a large canopy bed, a beautiful stone fireplace, and half the room was a grand open balcony overlooking the city’s sprawling and beautiful landscape, Yuji and Kaori were truly amazed. “I hope that you will enjoy your stay here with us and that these next two days will be a rewarding experience for you both”, “uh… yes, thank you” Yuji said as they ventured into the room, “well then” Carthus said, “we’ll leave you two to rest, if there is anything you require, the servants are at your disposal” Carthus and Mina then left the room, closing the curtain on their way out. Kaori wasted no time and threw herself back onto the bed, kicking her sandals off, and gently sinking back into the mattress, “wow, it’s so soft” she said, “this place is wonderful”; “yeah” Yuji said with an uneasy tone, “what is it?” Kaori said sitting up to face him, “I’m not sure” he said, “this place does seem like paradise, but something just doesn’t feel right” “what?” “I don’t know, but I think I’m going to take a look around, why don’t you stay here for now, I’ll come back and let you know if I find anything” “ok” she said as he slipped out of the room.

Yuji made his way down the corridor, all the rooms were for the most part, the same as theirs, meaning he would have to try one of the other levels towards the top of the structure. As he continued on he suddenly saw to shadows coming up the stairs and quickly hid behind a column; he then watched two women come up the stairs and enter a nearby room, he ten crept over to the rooms entrance and peered inside. Yuji then watched as he saw the two women embraced one another and began kissing passionately; they then slipped off each other’s tunics and dropped their naked entwined bodies on to the bed. Yuji again felt the sensation he had felt before when he had seen mina in the lagoon; again feeling aroused, the soft fabric of his loincloth brushing the tip of his erect penis only added to the sensation as he watched the two lovers begin pleasuring each other. Yuji then suddenly felt a draft around his crotch and looked down and was shocked, his loincloth had slipped off, he quickly pulled them up and noticed that he had to readjust them, he then realized that he should go before he is seen, he then felt again as his erection subsided, his loincloth was now tight on him and he again readjusted them and made his way up to the next level…

Meanwhile Kaori was still sprawled out on the bed; looking around the room, she then noticed a small box on the mantle of the fireplace. She got off the bed and walked over to it, she then opened the box and saw that a small stone was inside (similar to the one Mina had on the train). She then took it out of the box and looked it over, feeling its smooth glasslike surface. As she rubbed it, she could feel a slight tingling sensation course from her fingertips, through her arm and down her body. The sensation reached her pelvis and she began to feel her vagina tingling and becoming moist; Kaori began to feel light headed as she backed up against the wall, she could resist the urge growing within her and slid her hand down into her tunic and began stroking herself. Every gentle brush of her fingers on her vagina sent bursts of energy through her body, like nothing she had ever experienced. She began to feel the wall slide up against her back but she was still standing, and her tunic seemed more roomy and piling up at the floor, she then looked over at the mantle to see that she was now eye level with it, she was a whole foot shorter. Despite what she was seeing, she could not stop pleasuring herself as she lost another few inches. Suddenly the curtain slowly opened and Carthus then entered the room and immediately turned to her, “I see you are already taking advantage of the idols power”, Kaori was still in a state of bliss and confusion as she withdrew her hand and tried to walk but her now oversized tunic was dragging on the floor and caused her to stumble. She then felt a large pair of arms grab her to keep her from falling, her face landing against the warm surface of Carthus’ clad chest. She then looked up at him and smiled; wrapping her arms around his torso, he then placed his hands onto her shoulders, sliding her tunic off, letting it pool on the floor around her knees.

Carthus then stepped back with Kaori’s arms still around him, lifting her little feet up out of her tunic and sat down on the bed. “What’s going on?” she thought to herself as she began sliding her hand into Carthus’ loincloth, “I can’t stop myself” as she pulled it down exposing Carthus’ now large penis. Now too large for her mouth, she then began stroking his penis with her left hand and resumed pleasuring her self with her right, again reducing in size, she was nearly two feet tall now. With Carthus penis slowly lifting out of reach, Kaori grabbed hold with both hands as Carthus laid back onto the bed lifting Kaori up off the floor; still shrinking, she straddled Carthus’ penis, now as tall as she was. She slowly rubbed her body up and down the warm soft shaft, both of them lost in the euphoric sensation. Suddenly Kaori and Carthus both felt one final jolt of energy as they both came, Kaori’s body went limp as she fell back onto Carthus’ stomach, drenched from head to toe. Carthus then sat back up and picked up the now unconscious, six inch tall Kaori and wiped her down before placing her on the bed, gently brushing his finger tips over her soft nude figure one last time before dressing and quietly leaving the room…

End of Part 2

Last edited by Shrinkmaster22; 04-21-2009 at 01:44 PM.
Unread 04-21-2009   #7
Roarz
Lurker

Still loving this man..I'm hoping either the guy finds the girl shrunk or the girl ends up growing back and uses her new found knowledge of how the shrinking works to turn it on her male companion.

Glad there's someone else like me who's into both SW and GTS...usually it's one or the other for people. Although my kind of GTS is the guy shrinking and almost never the girl growing. And I'm not gay or Bi at all, even though a lot of SW lovers consider liking anything to do with small men "gay". I guess I just like the act of shrinking more than it being attributed to any one sex. Seems like you're the same as me (a bi-shrinksual, lol) since you're writing everything in this story perfectly from my point of view.

I'm with you on wanting drawings of it though...haha can't fault us for dreaming.

Last edited by Roarz; 04-21-2009 at 10:15 PM.
Roarz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2009   #8
Shrinkmaster22
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roarz View Post
Still loving this man..I'm hoping either the guy finds the girl shrunk or the girl ends up growing back and uses her new found knowledge of how the shrinking works to turn it on her male companion.
mmmmm... Maybe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roarz View Post
Glad there's someone else like me who's into both SW and GTS...usually it's one or the other for people. Although my kind of GTS is the guy shrinking and almost never the girl growing. And I'm not gay or Bi at all, even though a lot of SW lovers consider liking anything to do with small men "gay". I guess I just like the act of shrinking more than it being attributed to any one sex. Seems like you're the same as me (a bi-shrinksual, lol) since you're writing everything in this story perfectly from my point of view.

I'm with you on wanting drawings of it though...haha can't fault us for dreaming.
True, and while I mostly prefer the girl shrinking in most cases, I often fantasise being the one who gets shrunk, because why should the girls get to have all the fun and let's not forget the fact that shrunken women need company and a shrunken couple can have alot of fun together

Unread 05-11-2009   #9
Shrinkmaster22
Frequent Poster

Part 3

Sorry for the delay, Here's Part 3 of my story, it contains both SW and SM/GTS at opposite ends of the chapter with a nice slowly shrinking stretch in the middle. While I was a bit skeptical about this part because of the fact that the SW was the main focus of the last chapter and the SW was to be the focus of this one, but seeing how there are in fact a few SM fans here, I feel better knowing that this story can be enjoyed by all shrinking fans.

I am a bit dissapointed that no one wants to draw any scenes or comics from this story, but then again, it doesn't hurt to dream once and a while.

As always, enjoy and feel free to give me some feedback XD

Part 3

Yuji made his way up to the top level above the atrium; as he slowly rounded the corner, he saw a pair of three foot tall men armed with spears guarding an entrance leading into the spire at the top of the structure. ?Small or not? he thought to himself, ?getting past them won?t be easy?; he then suddenly heard footsteps coming down the hall and quickly darted into a nearby doorway and hid behind the curtain. After the footsteps faded off, Yuji breathed a sigh of relief only to turn around and see Mina standing in front of him, of all places; he ended up in her chamber. ?Well hello? Mina said to him, ?uh? hi? Yuji said back nervously; ?It would seem that you have more questions? ?uh? yes? yes I do? Yuji said as he entered the room. ?Very well? she said sitting down on a cushion at a small table on the floor and giving him an inviting gesture towards the seat across. Yuji sat down, ?so? Mina said, ?what is it you wish to know?? ?Well? Yuji said to her, ?first of all, we are very grateful for your hospitality and this is truly an? interesting place to say the least. But you can?t blame me for being a bit skeptical about this paradise of yours? ?it?s understandable? Mina said, ?even I was in disbelief when I first came to Micronia, and now here I am, a part of it?s grand legacy.? ?You mentioned a strange stone earlier? ?Yes? Mina said, ? the stone the tribe discovered was carved into an idol to represent the fertility goddess they thought sent it to them?. ?And where is this Idol?? he asked, ?it?s is in the citadel located at the top of this structure, however only myself and Carthus are privileged with access.?

?Interesting? Yuji said, ?indeed? Mina replied as she stood up and walked over to her mantel and retrieved a small box; ?while not able to stand in the idol?s presence, everyone in Micronia may freely share in its powers? she then sat back down across from Yuji and opened the box. Yuji watched as she removed a small stone and placed it upon the table in front of him; ?What is it?? he asked as he picked it up and held it in his hand, ?a fragment of the stone; when the tribe?s people carved the stone, there were numerous pieces that still held its power?. As Yuji gazed upon the stone it began to start glowing, he then began to feel a slight tingling sensation running from his hand, through his body and into his crotch, he looked across the table at Mina and found his eyes scanning up and down her body. The longer he stared the more profound and captivating every curve of her body seemed to him, Mina too was beginning to stare at him in a flirtatious manner. ?What? power?? he said, trying to maintain focus as he began to experience the same feeling from the hallway. ?Well? Mina said with a suddenly sly tone, ?it provides? a little boost to the body?s natural desires?. Mina then uncrossed her legs and began to slide her bare foot up Yuji?s thigh and gently press it into is crotch, a sudden wave of energy shot through his body as he felt the soft warm sole of Mina?s foot through his loincloth slowly brushing up and down his now erect penis. Yuji began to feel the floor moving beneath him, the fabric of his loincloth seemed looser as Mina?s foot (now suddenly almost covering half his pelvic region) continued moving it around his crotch. He gathered his thoughts long enough to see that the table?s edge was now at eye level and Mina was now looking down at him, he had begun to shrink again.

Before he could utter a word, another pulse of energy hit his body and set him laying back on the floor; Mina withdrew her foot and stood up and walked over to Yuji, now a mere three feet tall. Yuji was shocked at what he was feeling and seeing; he tried to slide back away from Mina as she approached, but she then stepped down on to the trailing edge of his now oversized loincloth between his legs. Mina looked down on the now shrunken boy before her, seeing the distinct cloth peak that covered Yuji?s crotch and slowly slid her other foot on top of it, again Mina touch sent jolts of orgasmic bliss through his body, even further reducing him in size. Yuji had completely lost himself in the experience and could only stare blissfully back up at Mina, she then stepped back off of him and looked at Yuji? now two foot tall body, ?well aren?t you just cute?, she said giggling down at him, ?you?re like a little child? she said as she began to slide her tunic off her shoulders, revealing her breasts to Yuji, who began to feel almost hypnotized. ?Yes? she said as she knelt down and placed her hands under Yuji?s arms and lifted up into the air, his loincloth completely slipping off, ?a hungry little child?. Mina then thrust Yuji?s little face into her warm soft breasts, his shrunken naked body pressing against her stomach. Mesmerized, he began grabbing at her breasts in attempt to climb higher, his legs searching for footing in the folds of Mina tunic only to push it down further until it completely slid down off her nude figure.

?Well, aren?t we a little anxious? she said as she lifted him further up her breasts, Yuji then embraced her now Giant nipple and began sucking on it and finally reached down and began to pleasure himself, shrinking even further. Mina was in a state of bliss and reached down and began to massage her wet pussy while the shrinking boy remained on her breasts, now less then two feet tall. Mina?s nipple was now too big for Yuji mouth and he had simply began kissing and licking it; she then lifted him up and away from her breasts, Yuji?s face filled with desire, ?was that good for you?? she said brining him up eye level with her, his erect penis hanging in front of her, ?cause now, it?s my turn?. With that she cradled Yuji?s shrunken penis in her tongue and slid it deep between her lips, Yuji embraced Mina?s Face as he continued to shrink with the pleasurable sensations coursing though their bodies. The mounting pleasure finally reached its climax and Yuji came in Mina?s mouth, an almost un-noticeable spurt, but enough to push Mina over the edge as she too felt the final explosion of pleasure within her body, leaving the two of them in a state of relaxing bliss.

Mina then removed the now six inch tall Yuji from her face and saw that he had lost consciousness, she put her tunic back on and then wrapped Yuji in his massive loincloth and carried him out of the room. She entered Yuji and Kaori?s room and saw the shrunken Kaori lying asleep on the bed and placed Yuji down next to her and quietly left. As Mina rounded the corner, Carthus was waiting, ?I see you were successful as well? she said to him, ?yes indeed? he replied, ?if things continue as they are, I think these two will make a fine addition to Micronia?. ?I agree? she said then grabbing his vest and pulling him close, ?now that our tasks are complete, how about a little one on one? ?I thought you?d never ask? he said as they began making out as they made their way back up to their room, leaving the shrunken couple still asleep?

Yuji slowly opened his eyes as he awoke to see the light of the rising sun peering through the silk curtains of the balcony and looked around realized that he was back in the room; he was relieved to see by the size of the room that he was no longer shrunk. He then felt something large, warm, and soft pressing against him and looked down to see Kaori lying next to him with her face buried in his chest and her arms wrapped around him and he could not help but smile; his smile however soon turned to a pale white face of shock when he realized that the two of them were completely naked. Yuji then slowly began to slip his way out of Kaori?s arms without waking her, but soon discovered his left arm was pinned beneath her. As he began to pull himself free, Kaori began to shift position and make faint moaning noises, forcing Yuji to freeze up with his hand almost free; when Kaori was again at rest, Yuji slid his hand out from under her and breathed a sigh of relief. Kaori then suddenly rolled back towards him and cuddled up with his body as if it were a pillow, her left arm and leg draping over him. Kaori then began to wake up and opened her eyes to see Yuji?s face directly in front of hers; she then simply stared at him for a few seconds before her eyes began to widen slightly, she then looked down to see their nude bodies intertwined, causing her eyes to widen even further. ?Uh?hi? Yuji said nervously, ?I can explain-? Kaori screamed and pushed Yuji away, causing him to fall right off the edge of the bed.

?What the hell were you doing!? Kaori yelled as she wrapped herself in a blanket, ?Nothing I swear,? Yuji said, ?I woke up like this the same as you. The last thing I remember was looking around?. And running into Mina? and I think she and I?? ?You did what with her?? ?I couldn?t help it, it was like something had power over my body? ?oh yeah right? ?oh yeah,? Yuji said back, ?what about you and that guy Carthus? ?wait, how did you know about that? ?I didn?t, that was just a lucky guess? ?dammit!? Kaori yelled as she jumped up off the bed and picked up her clothes, grabbing and throwing Yuji?s loincloth in his face. ?I don?t see what you have to be so mad about? he said as he dressed himself, ?you jealous?? ?Jealous, ha!? Kaori yelled back as she slipped her tunic back on behind a pillar; she then came out from behind the pillar and walked towards him ?What could I possibly be jealous about-? Kaori suddenly tripped on the bottom of her tunic and stumbled forward towards Yuji, he was able to grab her before she knocked them both down and helped her steady herself leaving the two of them staring at each other in silence once again. ?You alright?? he asked? yeah I?m fine? Kaori said back as she looked down to see that the top of her tunic had sagged down, exposing one of her breasts, and the bottom was dragging on the floor. She was then shocked to see that Yuji?s loincloth had slipped off and had pooled at his ankles; they appeared to be a few inches shorter than they were originally. ?Wha- what?s this? she asked, ?Our clothes are now bigger than before? ?maybe we didn?t grow back all the way?? Yuji said. ?Yuji, what?s happening to us?? Kaori asked in fear, ?I don?t know? he said, ?well, good morning? a familiar voice sounded behind them, they looked to see Mina standing in the doorway.

?I trust you two had a good night?s sleep? she asked; Yuji and Kaori then looked at each other and realized that there where half naked and holding each other, they immediately separated and adjusted their clothes. ?Uh yes? yes we did? Yuji said nervously, ?Glad to hear it? Mina said to them, ?Carthus and I were about to go for a morning dip in the hot springs, would you two like to join us?? ?Yes, yes we would? Kaori then looked at him curiously, ?great? Mina said, ?we?ll meet you both in the atrium shortly. Oh, and I noticed your clothing seems a bit more roomy than before, I?ll arrange for some better fitting ones to be brought to you? ?oh, thank you? Kaori said to her? as Mina left the room. ?What are you doing?? Kaori asked Yuji, ?look, it?s pretty clear whatever?s happening, Mina and Carthus know about it, we need to find out whatever we can, so just play along? ?alright? she said, ?I just hope you know what you?re doing? ?so do I? he said as they left the room and made their way downstairs. At the ground floor, Mina and Carthus were waiting for them, ?good morning? Carthus said to them, especially eyeing Kaori, ?morning? she said back to him nervously, ?well, shall we? he said as they made their way out of the atrium and exited the rear of the structure.

Behind the structure was a small garden path that led down to a small lagoon below; Yuji and Kaori then beheld a massive outdoor bathing complex filled with numerous pools of various sized where numerous people had gathered. As they made their way into the complex, Kaori felt somewhat embarrassed with her loss in height now more obvious as she found herself now surrounded by taller people. She looked around to see many people eying her as she continued on, noticing her hands holding her oversized tunic up from the floor and her little feet swimming in her sandals. Yuji too noticed Kaori struggling and motioned himself closer; he then suddenly put his arm around behind her, Kaori was surprised at first and was about to protest, but then realized that Yuji?s hand was grabbing hold of the back of her tunic and was keeping it from sliding downward and exposing her bare bottom. She looked at him and cracked a small nervous smile and uttered a faint ?thank you? from her lips. They were unaware that at that very moment Mina was watching them out of the corner of her eye and she immediately turned and smiled at Carthus as they continued walking. They then finally reached the main bath, located at the complex?s center, which was a massive pool that connected to several smaller secluded ones; ?it?s beautiful? Kaori said, ?yes indeed? Carthus replied, ?I was told when those centurions found their way here in around 14A.D, they felt Micronia deserved a little piece of Roman culture, and we?ve all enjoyed it ever since?.

They soon reached one of the secluded pools, which was surrounded by numerous tropical plants and had several large stones in the steamy water that had been carved into seats; Mina and Carthus then disrobed in front of Yuji and Kaori and stepped into the pool. Mina gracefully swirled about in the water before finding her way into Carthus? arms and looking back at Yuji and Kaori, ?well, you coming or not??, Yuji and Kaori then looked at each other and let their already heavy oversized clothes slide off and joined Mina and Carthus in the pool. The heated water felt incredible as Kaori submerged her nude figure and seated herself on one of the stones next to them, this feels wonderful? she said, ?not even the best springs in all of Japan can compare to this? ?yes? Yuji replied ?it would seem that everything about this place absolutely? perfect? adding an optimistic yet suspicious tone to his voice. One of the smaller servant people, a three foot all girl, then entered and placed a basket with towels and washcloths beside them and left, again not saying a word; as Yuji grabbed the cloths and distributed them he asked, ?do they ever speak?? ?Never? Mina said, ?they seem to only exist to satisfy our needs, not much room for anything else?. Yuji then looked through the gap in the trees to see the small girl be approached by a large man and escorted into one of the other secluded pools; Yuji then stood up and wrapped his towel around his waist. ?Going somewhere?? Mina asked, ?oh, I?m just going to get a little air, this is just a little too much steam for me, I?ll be back in a minute or so? ?alright? mina said, ?hurry back?.

Yuji left the pool and walked around the edge of the main pool towards the secluded space where he saw the smaller girl enter, he then slipped around the side through the trees and peered through the leaves. Through the steam, Yuji could see the brown cloths of the servant girl on the floor near the pool?s edge; he then saw movement at the opposite end of the pool and saw what appeared to be the servant girl, now nearly half her size, naked, and bent over the edge of the pool with the larger man forcing himself into her. He could see her face with an expression of both pain and pleasure as he continued to thrust himself upon her over and over as she continued to shrink; when she then became too small for him to insert himself he lifted her up, laid himself back and placed her on his penis which she then wrapped herself around and began motioning herself up and down, brushing her tiny pussy up against his shaft, the man?s body dunking her in and out of the water again and again. Yuji couldn?t believe what he was seeing and could not help but become aroused by it. Finally the man came, his final thrust knocking the shrunken girl off of him and into the water, Yuji then watched as the tiny naked swimmer began to grow as she made her way back to the edge of the pool, by the time she stepped back out, she was her original three foot tall self. She slipped her cloths back on and left, Yuji then backed up away from the leaves and suddenly tripped back over a vine and fell through the cover of the pool next door and landed in the water.

He quickly stood up gasping for breath when he suddenly looked across from him and saw two women standing in the entrance, the very same women he saw in the corridor the night before, with their arms around each other and they had appeared to been making out, but now were simply staring at him in surprise. ?Uh? hi ladies? he said nervously, the two women continued to stare at him until one of them smiled, ?well, well? she said, ?it would seem that someone has gone and gotten himself lost, what do you think Aya?? the other women then smiled, ?it would appear so Mia, what do suppose we do with our new friend? Mia then looked back at Yuji, ?well, we mustn?t be rude? she said as she slid off her tunic, Aya removing hers as well, ?we should make our guest feel comfortable now shouldn?t we? ?yes? Aya said as they both stepped into the pool, ?yes we should?.

?Oh jeez? Yuji quietly said to himself as the two naked women motioned through the water towards him?

End of Part 3

Unread 06-03-2009   #10
GRAVENAU80
Aussie Leecher

Not a fan of the SM but hey it has some good bits please finish it
Unread 06-03-2009   #11
Arcbound
Dapper

Closure is always appreciated.
Arcbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-13-2009   #12
Shrinkmaster22
Frequent Poster

Part 4

Well, after countless delays and my computer being anything less than a total piece of crap, I?ve finally completed Part 4 of my story. As always, I?ve tried to keep the SW and SM well balanced to appeal my small yet diverse audience, I hope you all like it, I should be starting Part 5 hopefully later this week and have it posted by the end of the month.

Thanks, and be sure to let me know what you think

Enjoy XD

Part 4

Not long after Yuji left, Carthus stood up, ?well if you ladies excuse me, I?ll leave you two to talk amongst yourselves?, he motioned over to Mina who then gave him a little kiss on the cheek before he left the bath. Mia then turned to Kaori, ?I?ll tell you,? she said?, when you do have eternity, you can indeed find the perfect man?; ?you really love each other don?t you?? Kaori said to her, ?oh yes; he is truly a wonderful man, and I must say a real tomcat in bed? but you already know about that?. Kaori was shocked and embarrassed, ?about that, I?? ?It?s quite alright? Mina said to her as she slid up beside her, ?In Micronia, love is unconditional, sex is merely an activity that is to be shared and enjoyed by all. And I must say that friend of yours isn?t too bad himself; he seems to have potential, but I think he?s saving it for someone special?, Kaori couldn?t believe what she was hearing. Mina then drew closer and slowly brushed her fingertip down the center of Kaori?s chest, ?so what about you?? she asked, her finger sliding beneath the water down Kaori?s stomach, her warm breasts pressing into her shoulder, ?are you saving yourself for someone special? she then whispered into her ear, sliding her hand beneath Kaori?s towel, ?or are you more of the adventurous type like me?? Kaori began to feel an increase in heat around her body as Mia?s fingertips found her vagina and began to gently stroke it; a familiar tingling sensation began to slowly coarse through her body.

As Mina began to further touch Kaori she grabbed her wrist with her free hand and pulled Kaori?s hand over to her and placed it upon her pelvis, overcome by the intense sensation, Kaori soon began to pleasure Mina in return. As Kaori continued to feel Mina?s soothing touch, she suddenly felt the warm surface of the water tough her chin; her legs swayed freely above the bottom of the pool as she remained perched upon the stone seat, she had begun to shrink. Despite her realization as to what was happening, she could not stop herself, she continued to allow Mina to continue stoking her, and she responded in kind. By now the water?s surface had begun to reach her nose and mouth; she tried to sit up, but the weight of the wet towels was too much for her now smaller frame and she quickly wiggled herself out of them and stood up on the stone, she was now eye level with Mina. She then turned and faced Kaori and pressed her pelvis against hers, Kaori planted her head into Mina?s breasts and began shifting her body up and down against Mina?s vagina, her own being stimulated to the touch. The once waist high water level was soon at Kaori?s chest as she continued to shrink as she pleasured Mia and herself, lost in the intense sensation they shared.

Kaori took a big breath as her head then slipped beneath the now wave like ripples in the water as Mina?s hand began to press her body further into her. As Kaori continued to feel the intense euphoria that had overcome her, she then saw that beneath the surface of the pool, were dozens of those strange stones embedded in the rocks and they were glowing. As she stared at the stones, she suddenly remembered that when she was with Carthus, the stones caused her to shrink and lose control of her body; she soon realized that Mina was causing the same thing to happen again, that her recent sexual experiences were being induced and manipulated. She quickly regained focus and stopped pleasuring herself and tried desperately to free herself from Mina?s hand; after a few good shoves, she squirmed her way out of Mina?s grip (who was so lost in the sensation, had not noticed she was gone). Kaori then swam for the surface and emerged gasping for breath on the opposite end of the pool, she looked back to see Mina still pleasuring herself, unaware of what had happened. She quickly climbed up the small waterfall leading to the main pool, still only a mere six inches tall; she slipped into the main pool and began to swim towards the direction she saw Yuji leave in.

As she continued along, she felt a massive force moving beneath her; before she could react, a giant man merged from the water like a massive submarine, the powerful current thrashing Kaori about. She desperately reached about for something to grab hold of in fear of drowning; she then felt a large object pass beside her and she wrapped her arms around it as she felt herself being pulled up from the water. Kaori opened her eyes and realized that she was now hanging from the man?s penis as he was stepping out of the pool; she then felt the massive cloth wall of a towel press upon her as the man wrapped himself. Kaori squirmed about as she tried to hold on, during which the man began to walk strangely and become disoriented as Kaori was unintentionally caressing him with her body. Finally, the man (in his disorientation) bumped into a woman emerging from one of the private areas, causing his towel to become undone and fall off with Kaori now trapped in its folds. The women and the man both looked down in surprise to see that he had a full erection, she then grabbed him and said ?I thought you never ask? as she pulled him into the private area, leaving Kaori struggling in the folds of the discarded towel.

Kaori then finally found her way out of the towel and realized she was again less than a foot tall now, she knew that she had to find Yuji quickly before anything else happened. Kaori continued along the path, carefully maneuvering through the forest of giant legs and trying desperately not to get stepped on. She then made her way over to the entrance to the private area that she thought she saw Yuji enter and slipped inside; as she ran along she noticed a discarded set of brown cloths near the edge of the pool. As she ran over the cloth, looking around for Yuji, a small hand suddenly emerged from under the folds and grabbed Kaori?s leg. Kaori shrieked as she fell forward into the cloth and quickly kicked her leg free of the mysterious person?s grip; she then watched as a small woman crawled out from the cloths and motioned towards her. She looked as Kaori with intense desire and lust in her eyes, almost as if it was all that guided her; Kaori scrambled to escape, but the women soon grabbed hold of her and forced herself on top of her. ?No, Stop? she yelled struggling to free herself, ?what?s wrong with you?? the women remained silent as she began feeling her hand around Kaori?s pelvis; Kaori knew she couldn?t afford to lose herself to her body?s desire?s again and quickly slid her fingers onto the woman?s vagina and began to pleasure her, the woman began to lessen her hold on Kaori as she slipped deeper into her state of bliss. Kaori then grabbed the woman?s wrist and placed her own hand over her vagina and the she then proceeded to pleasure herself, leaving Kaori to slip free of her grasp and slowly sneak away.

As Kaori made her way to the bushes, she looked back to see the shrunken women still laying on top of her clothes pleasuring herself, completely unaware that she was gone, ?what on earth is going on?? she said to herself as she slipped into the bushed into the pool next door. When she finally made it through, she looked up and saw too giant naked women sitting at the edge of the pool right in front of her; they were embracing one another and kissing passionately, as arousing a display it was to her, Kaori knew she had to resist the urge and continued to sneak past them. ?Oh I think our ?little? guest is really enjoying himself now, don?t you think Aya?? one of the women said to the other, ?indeed Mia, I think our friend is ?fitting in? nicely?. Kaori looked over and was shocked; there was Yuji, barely a foot tall himself, naked, and sandwiched between the two women?s massive breasts lost in the constant movement of the massive mounds of warm soft flesh that continuously caressed his entire body. ?Yuji!? Kaori yelled up at him, but he too was lost in a state of bliss he could not escape, Mia and Aya were too focused on their pleasure to notice Kaori as she quickly ran over to him and grabbed hold of his arm and tried desperately to pull him free. As Kaori began to slowly shift Yuji?s body towards the side, the mounting force of the two women?s giant wet breasts caused Yuji to pop right out from between them and smack right into Kaori and send them both tumbling into the bushes

Kaori soon regained her bearings and suddenly found that Yuji was lying on top of her, kissing her neck and grabbing at her breasts in a euphoric daze. ?What the hell are you doing?? Kaori yelled as she forced Yuji off of her and gave him a powerful smack across the face; Yuji fell back from her in an even greater daze before finally regaining focus. ?Uh? what happened?? he asked still confused holding the now red side of his face, ?of like you don?t know!? Kaori yelled back at him. Before she could scold him any further, she suddenly realized that she had also been seduced by her body?s desires and couldn?t control herself either, she looked around and found that they were no longer plagued with sexual desires and saw that they had begun to increase in size and slowly return to normal. ?Yuji? she said, ?I think I?ve figured it out, because our sense of pleasure is stronger here, we lose ourselves to it, and the more we lose ourselves to it, the more we shrink, and the more we shrink, the more intense the pleasure becomes? ?that would make sense? Yuji said, noticing that he was growing back as well, ?but why is it that only we shrink and not like Mina or Carthus?? ?I don?t know? she said, ? but I think we should find out before things get out of hand, come on? the two of them emerged from the bushes and made their way back out to the main pool. ?Ah there you are? Mina said as she and Carthus approached them, ?I trust you two have been enjoying yourselves? ?oh yes?indeed we have? Kaori said playfully wrapping herself around Yuji?s arm, ?yes, this place is quite interesting? Yuji added. ?We?re glad to hear it? Carthus said, handing them their clothes ?we took the liberty of finding something more your size, I hope that they are to your liking? ?Yes thank you? Kaori said as they took the clothes and quickly dressed themselves

The four of them soon left the Baths and made their way back to the main structure and re-entered the atrium; ?well? Mina said, ?I think I will return to my chamber and rest for a while, you are welcome to venture about the city if you like?. ?Thank you? Yuji said back to her, ?I think I will? Kaori then looked to Carthus and suddenly had an idea, ?Mr. Carthus?? she asked, ?I was wondering, I have a bit of a fascination in ancient cultures and such, I was wondering if I would be able to see this fertility idol of yours? ?well, Carthus said, unfortunately, access to the citadel is typically not for newcomers such as yourselves, but if I believe we can make some sort of exception? ?that would be wonderful? Kaori said to him in an almost flirtatious manner, ?I?ll be upstairs in our room later whenever you want to come by?. Yuji was looking at them in both a state of confusion as well as jealousy; Kaori then left Carthus? side and met Yuji at the top of the stairs, ?would you mind telling m what that was all about? he quietly demanded as they made their way into their room, ?look, if we?re going to find any answers, I think this idol of theirs would be a good place to start; and besides, it?s easy for a woman to seduce a man into giving her what she wants, you?ve made that perfectly clear?. ?Okay you have a point? Yuji said, ?but you forgot the part where the man?s counterattack is even greater, you could very well find yourself as the one seduced in the end, and we both know how that ends? ?look, I?m telling you, it?s our only option? she said, ?maybe, but it?s just too risky, I can?t let you just go alone, who knows how small you could get this time? ?I have to go alone, it?s not like you and come with me without anyone seeing you? Kaori suddenly stopped and began to smile, ?or is there??.

?Oh no? Yuji said, ?You can?t be serious?, ?what?? Kaori said, ?it would be the perfect way for you to look around while I keep him busy? ?and when I lose control and end up even shorter? ?that won?t happen? Kaori said, ?we were able to resist going all the way just now, you can do it again, you just need to pace yourself and try to make it last, isn?t that what all you men try to achieve anyway? Yuji felt somewhat embarrassed about the idea, but soon realized that it really was their only option, ?okay? he said, ?let?s do it? grabbing the small box containing the stone from earlier and retreating to a private area in the room, ?I?ll just need a minute or so? I still can?t believe I?m doing this? ?oh don?t be a baby? Kaori said back to him, ?just pretend it?s like any other time? ?okay? he answered back, ?but if there is a next time, it?ll be your turn?. A few minutes later, Carthus knocked on the doorway leading to Kaori and Yuji?s room; Kaori then emerged from behind the curtain, adjusting her tunic around her chest, ?well hello? he said to her, ?you ready?? offering his arm out to her ?oh yes? she said, wrapping her arm around his, ?lead the way?. The two of them made their way up to the top of the structure and approached the doorway Yuji saw earlier with the guards, the two small men stepped aside as Carthus and Kaori entered the citadel and slowly made their way up to the top of the spire. ?Amazing? she said as she admired the elegant architecture and colorful mosaic patterns that lined the walls, ?It?s beautiful? ?yes indeed? Carthus responded, ?what you see here is the oldest part of Micronia, centuries upon centuries old, and yet seems completely untouched by time?. Carthus then looked over to Kaori to see that she seemed slightly tense and was breathing somewhat heavily, ?are you alright?? he asked, ?Oh I?m just fine? she said, ?I guess I?m just a little excited, this is all so incredible?.

Yuji was trying desperately to hold himself in place as the massive suffocating wall of cloth pressed against his front, and the warm soft essence of Kaori?s breasts pressed against his back. He slowly pulled himself up to peak his head out from behind the top of Kaori?s tunic and saw that she and Carthus had reached the top of the steps and were entering the main chamber where the idol should be; with the soft silk of Kaori?s tunic brushing the tip of his erect penis with every step, Yuji was having a harder time resisting, knowing that he needed his hands to hold himself up. Yuji?s squirming around was very helpful to Kaori either, feeling the tiny naked body wiggle between her breasts was triggering some of her own unwanted desires as well. Kaori and Carthus rounded the last corner and Kaori was amazed at the site before her; the idol was carved into the shape of a woman, almost resembling an ancient Greek goddess numerous symbols (similar to those found on the stones) covered her body and were emitting a faint yet eerie glow. ?Miss Kaori? Carthus said, ?allow me to present the source of all power in Micronia, Saiko the goddess of pleasure? ?amazing? said Kaori, Yuji too was captivated at the site of the idol, as he continued to gaze into the glow of the symbols, he felt his urges increasing even more, he simply couldn?t resist for much longer. Kaori was also beginning to feel a great energy within her body, as if being closer to the idol amplified, and Yuji continuing to squirm around in her chest was not helping.

Yuji could not hold back any longer and let go of Kaori?s tunic with his hand and began to enact on his desires, the grip of his other hand slowly failing. As Yuji began to move about between her breasts even more, Kaori began to feel a familiar and now dreaded tingling sensation coarse through her body, she already began to feel her tunic sliding down her shoulder, her sandals were now loose and the bottom of her tunic was dragging on the floor, making it difficult for her to walk. Yuji couldn?t hold on any longer and the silk cloth of Kaori?s tunic slipped from his hand, sending him sliding down Kaori?s body, he soon realized what was happening and quickly tried to grab hold of Kaori?s tunic again to slow his decent. By the time he achieved a good grip again, he found himself pressed against Kaori?s pelvis and brushing up against her vagina. The sudden feel of Yuji?s body against her caused Kaori to stumble out of her sandals and plant her face right into Carthus? chest, the sudden loss of height then caused her tunic to completely slide off her body (taking Yuji with it) and leaving her standing stark naked at nearly half her size with her arms around Carthus. Yuji?s fall was enough to break him from his daze and regain focus; he emerged from the folds of Kaori?s tunic and saw that it was his chance to get away and ran around behind the idol.

Kaori remained frozen in place as she and Carthus stared at one another for a moment, she then noticed the shrunken Yuji run behind the idol and knew she had very little time; she looked back up at Carthus and smiled, slowly pulling down his loincloth and exposing his penis to her. She then knelt down and gently placed it into her mouth, as she began to pleasure Carthus, she forced her hands around his waist in fear of giving in to the intense need of pleasuring herself as well and losing control. Yuji looked on and couldn?t believe his eyes and forced to turn away before his urges overwhelmed him; he then looked to see a series of carvings were behind the idol?s base. Despite not being such an ancient culture buff like Kaori, he still remembered some of Mr. Oda?s teaching and quickly tried to translate the inscriptions. After a few moments of reading the carvings, he suddenly exploded in a state of panic and immediately ran back towards Kaori, without warning he suddenly felt a giant hand scoop him up and lift high into the air, he quickly whipped around and was shocked, there was Mina clutching him like a little doll. ?I?m sorry, my ?little? friend, but it seems you?ve learned of you and your companion?s fate a bit too soon, however, that doesn?t necessarily mean that we still can?t have a little fun now can we?. Mina then turned to the idol and saw as the symbols began to glow more intensely, Yuji watched in horror as Kaori suddenly began to give in to her desires and immediately began to pleasure herself, causing her to shrink even further, Carthus then lifted her up from her clothes and began to pleasure himself as he brought Kaori?s pelvis to his face and cradled his tongue between her legs and pleasured her as well. Yuji looked back in terror as Mina began gently brushing his penis with her fingertip, the sensation becoming more than Yuji could stand, mina then again inserted Yuji?s penis between her lips and began to pleasure him as well. Yuji tried desperately to resist, but it was to no avail, he violently convulsed as he came in Mina?s mouth and slowly drifted out of consciousness, his mind filled with fear and uncertainty and above all Kaori.

End of Part 4