free hit counters
Toondoo Strips (Offsite) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-31-2009   #1
ExquisiteDeadGuy
Hanging from a skyhook.

Toondoo Strips (Offsite)

'sup, y'allz.

So I've been part of the download-and-whack crowd both over here and on MysticCrunk's board for a little while now, and I've contributed very little of my own. Time is a primary issue: I've got two kids and a full-time job, and I'm usually so tired out by my own writing that I don't have anything to give back to this crowd most of the time.

Blah blah blah my life story short: I've found that Toondoo is an interesting--if very limited--medium for storytelling, one that fits my schedule and lets me put together some rather crude comics. It's not a lot, but maybe you'll find them interesting.

I'd classify both as SW material, even if there are some lovely GTS bits in as well--I'm a fan of all types of sizes-they-are-a-changin' nonsense. Therefore, I offer what limited contributions I can make until which time I can learn to cartoon on my own without the aide of a limited flash tool.

"Tales of a Laboratory Mouse" ( here: http://www.toondoo.com/ViewBook.toon?bookid=119321 ) was my first. It's the longest of the two and more of a straightforward comedy/adventure. It's also harder to categorize the way you do here, so I'm sticking it with SW primarily so I don't have to make two posts. It's your standard "wacky scientist with a shrink ray" story that takes a sudden turn for the worse when the shrinkee decides, fuck you, she's not going to be the lab mouse anymore. There's a little something for everyone here, unless you're into Mesopotamian anal insertion or something like that, which is a bit harder to pull off in Toondoo.

"Fading..." ( here: http://www.toondoo.com/ViewBook.toon?bookid=140522 ) is my second, and it's straight SW, all process all the way, featuring a shy young woman who just can't stop getting smaller and smaller for reasons that aren't clear to her... or anyone. I go for comedy less often here, but it's present--particularly in the beginning. By the end, with any luck, you'll have a pretty good idea just what the hell the world's tiniest deities are thinking.

So there you go. Read 'em, love 'em, write me off as a hack, do whatever you want to do. But don't say I never did nothin' for you not never no way.

Last edited by ExquisiteDeadGuy; 01-04-2016 at 09:54 PM.
ExquisiteDeadGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2009   #2
LOD
Tieing a Knot Or two

Re: My Not Very Good (But Maybe Interesting Anyway) Toondoo Strips

They were enjoyable ^_^

Loved it where she slowly shrank in the second story.

Claire's Project
LOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2009   #3
LK
Process Disciple

Fading is an excellent story title.
Unread 09-01-2009   #4
wilkem101
AKA Fetish Fotos

I liked them both a lot!! Keep up the good work!!

My DeviantArt: http://fetish-fotos.deviantart.com/
wilkem101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2009   #5
gladewalker
Mad Scientist

Nice job on them!
gladewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2009   #6
DanTails
My shoes are untied, too!

I like them more them most stuff around here. Glad to see shrunken gals with even smaller gals.. and ones that are constantly shrinking more and more.. and a few mega GTS thrown in for good measure. <3
DanTails is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2009   #7
Arcbound
Dapper

Despite limited resources, you do a very good job. I got to the end of "Fading" and I was wondering, as well as hoping, if there would be a continuation.
Arcbound is offline   Reply With Quote