free hit counters
Freckles... (What is this I don't even) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-12-2012   #1
tghawk555
New look! Whatcha think?

Freckles... (What is this I don't even)

Teehee! Like what you see, boys?

There need to be more werewoman TG sequences!!

A TG sequence is not a TG sequence without process and a clothes change!

Bimbos Aren't Sluts! 181 supporters and counting!

Official bet between me and OhZone (Result to be determined on November 4, 2020)

Check out my dA: TGHawk's Lounge
tghawk555 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2012   #2
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Re: Freckles... (What is this I don't even)

omg... ginger transference. :O
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2012   #3
monkat
Frequent Poster

On a bit of a side-note, I don't understand why a lot of people seem to not like freckles or redheads. I understand the social joke about gingers, not having souls and whatnot, but I think freckles are really cute, even in large amounts.
monkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2012   #4
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkat View Post
On a bit of a side-note, I don't understand why a lot of people seem to not like freckles or redheads. I understand the social joke about gingers, not having souls and whatnot, but I think freckles are really cute, even in large amounts.
Yeah, I've seen a lot of really cute girls with freckles. There's definitely big moe points there.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2012   #5
vincent_richter
ミンナニ ナイショダヨ

Quote:
I think it's a really weird application of transference.
Picture this scenario:

A. Person X watches the Harry Potter film franchise.
B. Person X finds the gingers portraying the characters mind-numbingly irritating.
C. Person X transfers the image of mind-numbing annoyances onto ALL gingers.
D. Person Y creates a memetic mutation of the "mind-numbingly irritating ginger" stereotype.
E. Person X uses the meme created my Person Y to reinforce their bias against gingers.

As a result, Person X becomes incapable of distinguishing real gingers from stereotypical gingers, and maybe passes this onto another generation or two as intrinsic fact.
Those future generations perhaps remove some social incentives for gingers, as "they wouldn't use them anyways."
Gingers, now unable to break free of the stereotype by traditional means, create their own moronic subculture.
A few "break the mold" and excel beyond the typical gingers, but this is a rare occurrence and is portrayed as the exception rather than the potential rule.
That creates a disadvantage for gingers as a whole, with non-gingers pretending that they're "doing the gingers a favor."
This is hugely counterproductive, and is exactly why "little things" like racism are such a colossal issue.
Unread 09-13-2012   #6
Soccermom
Going against the flow

Red is my favorite hair color for a girl, and IMO freckles are hot in moderation, but I don't have any problem when they're in abundance, it's a neutral thing for me.
Soccermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2012   #7
matgao
Process Fan

This is so hot i need to commission some of these
matgao is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2012   #8
AzureChromatic
Process Fan

I never understood the whole "ginger" thing. I just always found redheads hot. Known a few girls with the redhead/freckles combo and they awesome. One of these girls is contemplating dye-ing her hair which is terrible to me.

On image topic, that comic is lulzy, altho I'm curious as to the girl's reaction now XD

"Well. I can respect your opinion. Sadly, I'm not good at rejection. I'm afraid you'll have to dieAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*HHHHHHHH!!!!"
AzureChromatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2012   #9
funfun74
Wolf Girl

Red heads are also my favorite and freckles are fine by me as well. There is a cute girl with freckles (not a redhead though) at my grocery store. I will stand in line for check out just to get her. Super cute.
funfun74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2012   #10
Ficfactor
Samus Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tghawk555 View Post
This is... new.

"Look past your freckles..." I get the impression that it supposed to be like a disfigurement. Guess I'd better tell my mother, sister and a bunch of friends that they're hideous mutants. Now that I think about it, I have freckles on my forearms. No more t-shirts for me.

As for the "I'm free", he could have - you know - just worn sunscreen if he didn't want freckles.

Quote:
My understanding is that it's never been much of an issue in the States until recently. Over here though, "ginger" was almost exclusively used in a pejorative sense, intended to be mocking and dismissive. I made it a point since I was a teenager to only refer to redhaired people as redheads, but now that neutral term seems to be being usurped by "ginger". Whether that represents progress (like gay people "taking" the word gay for themselves) or just that more people are happy to look down upon redheads, I don't know.
Ficfactor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2012   #11
GenYun
Ye Olde 3D Artiste

Because Coppercab.

And

Last edited by GenYun; 09-15-2012 at 05:30 PM.
GenYun is offline   Reply With Quote