free hit counters
TG Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 108 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-09-2013   #1285
muffin_wins
muffin_wins

Re: TG Request Thread(Read First Post)

think title could be curse of Sepa in which in he is kidnapped or captured then taken over by a queen or godddess turned into a busty lady and then into a cat then a cat statue may be what was asked about but curse of Anahki was great too. By my rule all of Mako and the other 2 of siren song fame site all their works were awesome. Such a ashame when siren song went down.
muffin_wins is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2013   #1286
Katt
Guardian of the OverKitty

Location: The worst scumhole in the galaxy, Teddy Bear Junction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffin_wins View Post
think title could be curse of sepa in which in he is kidnapped or captured then taken over by a queen or godddess turned into a busty lady and then into a cat then a cat statue may be what was asked about but curse of anahki was great too. By my rule all of mako and the other 2 of siren song fame site all their works were awesome. Such a ashame when siren song went down.
c o m i c

n o t

m o v i e
Unread 12-13-2013   #1287
mario_0345
Process Fan

Sorry to bother you, here but does anyone remember the story where a mad scientist woman kidnaps a man and exposes him to a spray which causes him to turn into a woman and then become a giantess, in the process the valve containing the spray is broken and the other woman becomes a giantess to. They also become meeker and meeker as they are exposed to the spray. It was actually posted here I believe but I can't remember the name of it. Any help would be appreciated.
mario_0345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2013   #1288
Chaos Echo
Process Disciple

That... might've been done by Somnium/Praedatorius, if I know what you're talking about.

Me on DeviantART. I upload my stuff over there. Pretty much dead though.
Chaos Echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2013   #1289
Jake
Frequent Poster

Sometime ago I asked for the tg chapters of the Magical Taruruuto-kun manga, but now the link is dead, can anybody help?
Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2013   #1290
saint_matthew
Leecher

Anyone know where this one comes from? I have no idea what its called, but would like to. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xp7...ion_shortfilms
saint_matthew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2013   #1291
Yamigalence
Bunny Girl of Doom! DOOM!

I have been looking for an old-ish FF7 one page comic where it depicts yuffie showing cloud a new materia (a pink one I believe) and at the bottom shows a female cloud in some lingerie and yuffie saying something like this will make things more interesting for tifa. Any help would be great (Already searched here and the web with no luck)
Unread 12-23-2013   #1292
cheergurl911hot
Hiding from the world

Hey, all. I remember randomly coming across a video that had something to do with a vampire complaining about finding prey being too hard (or something like that?), only to try turning into a woman because he thought it would be easier to seduce men (?), in turn only to realize he's terrible at being a woman (???). The clip/scenario might be significantly different, but I remember it having to do with a vampire, and being in a bar. Thanks in advance for any info!
cheergurl911hot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2013   #1293
bja23
Lurker

Hello,
Would anyone have a copy of an old story by Eddie Glover called Calthizar? I remember reading it but it's is gone from the web as far as I can tell.

Or if you have a copy of more of his work that is great to. I know a good number of them can be found at: http://www.sapphireplace.com/stories/g_list.html
...but some of the links on the site are dead.
bja23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-29-2013   #1294
wandering_spirit
Just a wanderer

This might sound a bit iffy, but I'm looking for some help.

You see, I was asked a few days ago to draw a sequence - something I have not done in a while since I no longer have the reference books for human anatomy -, that shows Possession/TG. I've never done possession sequences before, so I need some actual anime/manga references where I can see something that fits in these lines.

If anyone knows of such a manga or anime, that would be great.

"In this egotistic world in which we live in, it is sometimes to wonder if we shouldn't be like mirrors for others to deem us worthy to be looked at." - 'Le Chat'

wandering_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-29-2013   #1295
lowes96
Process Master

[QUOTE=cheergurl911hot;719694]Hey, all. I remember randomly coming across a video that had something to do with a vampire complaining about finding prey being too hard (or something like that?), only to try turning into a woman because he thought it would be easier to seduce men (?), in turn only to realize he's terrible at being a woman (???). The clip/scenario might be significantly different, but I remember it having to do with a vampire, and being in a bar. Thanks in advance for any info![/QUOTE

It's called The Hunger
lowes96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-29-2013   #1296
why am i doing this
Cat of Randall flagg

I'm looking foe the tg chapters of the Hare + Guu manga. Can anyone help?
I'm definatly not a villian. Nope no villian here. If you came here expecting to find a villian you have been misled. Ignore the thousands of faceless minions and numerous WMD'S. I repete i am not a villian.
why am i doing this is offline   Reply With Quote