free hit counters
Hell YEAH I wanna see your ears. - Page 8 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-23-2017   #85
CantSaySeeSaw
Ezekial 23:20

Re: Hell YEAH I wanna see your ears.

I got some click bait with this image attached to it this morning. Has anyone heard of boanthropy? Does anyone have any links to movie mentioned in this Wiki?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boanthropy
Attached Images
File Type: png Screenshot_2017-12-23-09-32-49-1.png (802.5 KB, 510 views)
Unread 12-23-2017   #86
Dog_Girl_Kari
Woof?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantSaySeeSaw View Post
I got some click bait with this image attached to it this morning. Has anyone heard of boanthropy? Does anyone have any links to movie mentioned in this Wiki?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boanthropy
I've heard of similar things, but yeah, I didn't realize it had it's own category.

Also check out my Discord Server where we have good fun discussion and also I post pics sometimes. :3
Dog_Girl_Kari is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2017   #87
CantSaySeeSaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog_Girl_Kari View Post
I've heard of similar things, but yeah, I didn't realize it had it's own category.
Is it like... TF taken up a notch? Like do they turn into a cow one day or do they just forget they were ever human?
Unread 12-24-2017   #88
Dog_Girl_Kari
Woof?

Quote:
Is it like... TF taken up a notch? Like do they turn into a cow one day or do they just forget they were ever human?
I think it's more a psychological disorder, where they just believe themselves to be a cow and act as such. Not sure to what extent it goes, like if they lose all sense of self or whatnot, but it's similar to clinical lycanthropy.

Also check out my Discord Server where we have good fun discussion and also I post pics sometimes. :3
Dog_Girl_Kari is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2017   #89
civis-rasa
Process Fan

- After being held hostage to Cthulhu, the Dark Gods and a random assortment of cute killer bunnies (family and fiends). I've finally managed to get away and spend a little down time playing around with one of CantSaySeeSaws awesome donkey pics.

- Since costume hooves are expensive, I thought it might be fun to try creating them via Photoshop instead. I haven't really done much with hooves before and fur is always a pain. But, I think the results we're decent!

- I've heard of Clinical Lycanthophy and the hallucinations that these poor people suffer from, but I didn't know there we're specific categories such as Boanthropy before.

Perhaps a more interesting and less life altering way to see someone on all fours, mooing while eating grass, would be to use Hypnosis. I have a friend with a pretty active imagination and they have a thing for cows, so a couple of us hypnotized them into being a cow...it was a slow process. The fun part was that they didn't really realize it was happening. Slowly, they became a vegan (they loved meat previously), started acting more docile, walked on all fours sometimes, awkward mooing, ect. After a week of some fun and lots of mooing, life go back to normal and everyone had a great experience.

Bonus: If you like this image, please consider supporting CantSaySeeSaws's work on ko-fi!
Attached Images
File Type: png cantsayseesaw_dnkgrl_hvs.png (366.8 KB, 467 views)
civis-rasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2017   #90
CantSaySeeSaw

New art! You did a great job with the fur rubbing against my sleeves. They look... real. I don't know if I'll ever get used to seeing myself like that. -blush-

I've had a few offers to be hypnotized, but I haven't tried it yet. I have trouble surrendering and giving someone access to my mind. Besides, I already bray when I don't think I'll be heard, no mind control needed. :X
Unread 12-27-2017   #91
civis-rasa
Process Fan

Wait...you openly bray, like out loud, like a donkey? That is...fucking hot. I think i'm going to go blush and die of my own embarrassment in a corner now.
civis-rasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2017   #92
CantSaySeeSaw

I uploaded some audio clips of it on my drive a few nights ago, but it isn't something I want to share at the moment.

Also, small relevant update: started as a snow shoveler today, the hours are going to be very weird. I'm hoping to order all the supplies for ears and a *mystery* prop some time this week.
Unread 12-28-2017   #93
joejoe21
Process Fan

wish your permission id like to make a donkey manipulation for you
joejoe21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-29-2017   #94
CantSaySeeSaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by joejoe21 View Post
wish your permission id like to make a donkey manipulation for you
All of my stock on here is free to use as long as you show me the image when it's done and credit me.
Unread 12-29-2017   #95
joejoe21
Process Fan

Quote:
All of my stock on here is free to use as long as you show me the image when it's done and credit me.
cool
joejoe21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-2017   #96
CantSaySeeSaw

ordered the airbrush machine and the hair punching needles today. :3