free hit counters
New Comic: "Bleach: Orihime's New Perspective" - Page 12 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-20-2010   #133
insomniac
SW Archivist

Re: New Comic: "Bleach: Orihime's New Perspective"

Quote:
Originally Posted by qzar9999 View Post
Hey, more process is always a good thing... Will we get to see Matsumoto shrink again? She's got a great rack.
Every time I read your posts qzar, the more I'm convinced you are my long lost twin.
insomniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2010   #134
Shrinkmaster22
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qzar9999 View Post
Hey, more process is always a good thing... Will we get to see Matsumoto shrink again? She's got a great rack.
I'd like to see Rukia shrink as well, oh heck shrink em all including Ichigo, a tiny guy surrounded by a group of tiny naked girls makes for an interesting day.

...Thank goodness I was able to silence him before he told anyone.
Shrinkmaster22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2010   #135
LOD
Tieing a Knot Or two

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrinkmaster22 View Post
I'd like to see Rukia shrink as well, oh heck shrink em all including Ichigo, a tiny guy surrounded by a group of tiny naked girls makes for an interesting day.
All it takes to turn it into an orgy is a giantess and a few bottles of KY his and hers ^^

Claire's Project
LOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2010   #136
Jitensha
Sergio's little doll

Yes, there will definitely be some Matsumoto shrinking. The 3 main girls I have in mind are Matsumoto, Orihime and Rukia. A nice mix in boob size...small...big...and HUGE (o.o) you know, something for everyone :P Look forward to several mixed sizes, and for guest appearance from someone you would have never guessed to show up lol XD It'll be nice >_>;

And you guys should know me better >=(!
I would never willingly shrink a man!!! I have a 100% SW fetish...that means, SM are icky! The last thing I want to see/draw/fantasize about are helpless men...no, no...I need a MAN...if you know what I mean (>_>); not an annoying pest with a penis. Totally not cute, so SM don't serve a purpose to me in any aspect. People at Min's know how strongly I HATE (yes in all caps) SM, I didn't know I wasn't as vocal here (T_T)

Last edited by Jitensha; 03-20-2010 at 12:20 PM.
Jitensha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2010   #137
dsojourn
Frequent Poster

Thanks again for all the great work you put into your comics Jit, it not only shows in the quality of the pieces, but your enjoyment of the subject matter adds that extra element missing from SOOO many of the other commission pieces I've seen, bought, or had done myself. Because you get it and are into it yourself, the comics and the characters, whether original or otherwise, just have that extra, smexy kick. Plus, we seem to share several kinks despite the gender difference, lol. It's also good to see the shrink-receiver actually enjoying the situation and loving it up for once, which is extremely rare in most SW work. Although it is really weird to see/imagine Orihime acting that way, heh. :: puts on mock shamelessly abashed face:: Oh my, such language from the girls these days...

Anywho, you can count my vote in as one of the crows who can't wait to see more. And personally, for me at least, SW is one of those few TFs where I don't really care as much about the process or its individual effects on the shrinkee so much as I do the interactions therein and afterwards, which is where your stuff shines. Thanks again.
dsojourn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2010   #138
gladewalker
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitensha View Post
Yes, there will definitely be some Matsumoto shrinking. The 3 main girls I have in mind are Matsumoto, Orihime and Rukia. A nice mix in boob size...small...big...and HUGE (o.o) you know, something for everyone :P Look forward to several mixed sizes, and for guest appearance from someone you would have never guessed to show up lol XD It'll be nice >_>;

I would never willingly shrink a man!!! I have a 100% SW fetish...that means, SM are icky! The last thing I want to see/draw/fantasize about are helpless men...no, no...I need a MAN...if you know what I mean (>_>); not an annoying pest with a penis. Totally not cute, so SM don't serve a purpose to me in any aspect. People at Min's know how strongly I HATE (yes in all caps) SM, I didn't know I wasn't as vocal here (T_T)
And that's why we love ya so, Jitensha ;-)

Seriously folks. There are dozens of other exclusively-GTS/SM artists out there. Don't get upset if there's ONE committed SW/GT fan =-)
gladewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2010   #139
Dragon FangX
Draco artisto ecentrica

If we might see Rukia shrunk to smaller then Orihime and maybe some girl used as dildo action from that... then yes, please do make another comic or so. ^^
Dragon FangX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2010   #140
LOD
Tieing a Knot Or two

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitensha View Post

That's understandable ^^;

SW is good, but Being an SW is better :3

Claire's Project
LOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2010   #141
Jitensha
Sergio's little doll

Thanks so much guys (^w^)!!! I really appreciate your support everyone. And thanks for that nice response D, it made me smile To Dragon, you just never know :P That might be a possibility, especially since I've done girl on girl human dildos before in my comics :P
Jitensha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2010   #142
Clickme
Tiny Lesbian Cat approves

Quote:
SW is good, but Being an SW is better :3
*pops head out of LoD's cleavage* Seconded! ^_^
That meteor made absolutely sure that He died for our sins.
.................................................. ......The shattered dreams that make you whole...
...broken hopes that bind your wounds...
..........................there is a purpose to this darkness
__________________________________________________ Can you believe in this?
Clickme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2010   #143
Dragon FangX
Draco artisto ecentrica

Cool. While I can ignore guy on girl stuff for a good sequence, I'd much rather see girl on girl and a sequence. Like Orihime using a shrunk Rukia as a dildo while one or both of them are still shrinking would be awesome. ^^
Dragon FangX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2010   #144
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon FangX View Post
Cool. While I can ignore guy on girl stuff for a good sequence, I'd much rather see girl on girl and a sequence. Like Orihime using a shrunk Rukia as a dildo while one or both of them are still shrinking would be awesome. ^^
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote