free hit counters
TMC Werewolf? - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-18-2012   #13
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Re: TMC Werewolf?

Well, maybe some day she?ll try something, but the rate cost/benefit would be very low until she'd show good results with TFs. The good thing is that at least her artwork will be adult-oriented , something that is very scarce nowadays (in terms of live-action stuff).
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2012   #14
Rei-Lin
Process Master

Most likely it was a request by somebody since this little description about a dream is very specifically about a Werewolf. Though I'm not interested in getting it either (I don't care for descriptive stories of any kind, even the free ones) I'm sure there will still be people who do like it and whoever requested it is probably giddy to get it.

Though if I may ask that if you're not really into the clip or have no plans to get it, just try either not to post, or try not to sound (type) so negative. Please keep in mind just how much work Taylor and Bud put into these clips, even something less exciting like this clip still took all day. I've seen very substandard artwork for instance, pop into these forums and people cheer and rave about how great it is with the same enthusiasm as artwork by somebody like Gryf, Mako and even GenYun.

I'm not saying you can't give credit where it's due, but when it comes to a lot of Taylor's clips lately a lot of the attitudes from The Process leans to the more negative side of criticism. I don't know but half the time she even puts up previews on the forums, almost nobody even leaves comments on them anymore besides myself and maybe one or two others in general. If you want to be impressed, go to Taylor's clip site, and set the settings on the right to show 500 or more clips and see just how much work Taylor and Bud have put together in the last couple of years.

Sorry for the rant, but I wanted to get this idea out of my head, it's been stuck there for a while. On a happier note, while a Werewolf clip may still be a ways off, lets just say I've got something in the works with Bud that may impress you all just as much. Lets just say it should help reinvent a classic. Take care peeps! <3

Last edited by Rei-Lin; 04-18-2012 at 06:35 AM.
Rei-Lin is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2012   #15
irishshane
Frequent Poster

Couldn't agree more with Rei-Lin. I just bought it in hopes that it possibly lead to more. Honestly, not too bad. I have no complaints...still holding out hope for more
irishshane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2012   #16
Githmig
Process Fan

It depends on the quality of the piece. I've heard maybe -one- good audio TF, and that was maybe about as long as a two paragraph fic. However the voice actress was very convincing, and I could see someone paying that kind of money if they were into that kind of thing.

As for the OP vid I think it's the video itself that brings it down. What's the point of watching someone sitting and talking when you can do it purely with audio?
Githmig is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2012   #17
aresx
Frequent Poster

well, to whoever bought it...is it worth listening to at least?
Unread 04-19-2012   #18
baxter1327
Process Fan

Eh. It's pretty flat all the way through IMO.

I'm disinclined to go into too much detail as to what she says since what she basically does is give a description and hence if I describe what she says then you're essentially getting the vid through MY description. That's how irrelevant the visual aspect is in this vid. If you're that curious then buy the thing. Especially since now they have it available in segments for cheaper. Here:

http://clips4sale.com/studio/2119/Ca...#startingpoint
Look for the "dial up" versions.

With that said, I WILL say that the end heavily implies a sequel. Here's to hoping that this is just some sort of prologue before the main attraction.

Last edited by baxter1327; 04-19-2012 at 10:52 PM. Reason: added link.
baxter1327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2012   #19
aresx
Frequent Poster

well, i guess i'll buy it...even if it isn't that great, its only 10 bucks...and it gives incentive to possibly make an actual TF video
Unread 04-20-2012   #20
jimi20
Frequent Poster

To be honest, i shelled out for the Blueberry TF video, that is entirely the actress talking about the TF and it was awesome, i really enjoyed it.

*edit* and i just accidentally nuked the wrong partition on my HDD so i no longer have it. FML.

Last edited by jimi20; 04-20-2012 at 06:38 AM.
jimi20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2012   #21
irishshane
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aresx View Post
well, i guess i'll buy it...even if it isn't that great, its only 10 bucks...and it gives incentive to possibly make an actual TF video
Exactly why I bought it. I did, however, like how it was left open ended. And the fact that Holly did the Pig tf, maybe she will be doing this as well. One can only hope.
irishshane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2012   #22
aresx
Frequent Poster

after listening to the whole thing i have to say that i really hope that if they do an actual TF video, they do a lot better than this. :/ there really wasn't even that much description...
Unread 04-20-2012   #23
killx
Frequent Poster

I don't get it, if she wants to do tf videos why can't she just ask here what we want to see? or simply making a poll. She would probably sell a lot more that way.

She could make a cat tf, dog tf, cow tf or werewolf tf + showing some tail growth and some changes in the face, hands, feet and she would be rich ^^
killx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2012   #24
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by aresx View Post
after listening to the whole thing i have to say that i really hope that if they do an actual TF video, they do a lot better than this. :/ there really wasn't even that much description...
I know right. She didn't describe any of the following:

getting hot or sweaty
tearing off clothes
removing clothes
having clothes on or not at all
ears changing
feet changing
tail growing
getting on all fours
extra nipples or breasts

none of the above. It was very dull and boring. I also didn't enjoy the constant usage of "like" all the "it was like" "like you know". So not only was the description lacking but it was awfully written and poorly performed. Talking about how the dream could have been real when she never mentioned how she got outside to begin with, or waking up naked or anything. Using the word 'snout' instead of 'muzzle' also pretty much confirms whoever wrote that has never read a story produced by the community. It was just simply pathetic. I've heard better stuff done with text to speech programs.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote