free hit counters
New Ebook: Mer-Made (TG, Mermaid, Micro/Macro) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-01-2015   #1
Mytransformations
Writer

Post New Ebook: Mer-Made (TG, Mermaid, Micro/Macro)

Mer-Made

Peter's just an ordinary insurance salesman, but his life takes an extraordinary turn when he meets Serena, a wealthy exotic fish collector who transforms him into a woman, and then into her pet mermaid! Peter's always wondered what it would be like to be a mermaid, but just how far will the changes go? This is a steamy, erotic lesbian/gender change mermaid-themed transformation story, 10,000 words long, and includes macro and micro transformations. Excerpt below:

Excerpt:
Serena let me go after a few moments, swimming out of the grotto and towards the mock desert island. I followed her, my legs propelling myself far more swiftly than I was used to.

When I reached the edge, I found I was having a hard time getting a footing on the sand. When I cast my glance downwards, I realized why: my feet had fused together. Little green scales spreading over my skin. My legs could no longer more on their own, like a giant flipper or...a mermaid’s tail.

My skin gained symmetrical, geometric colored markings as it led to my tail. My fingers started to fuse together, my hands gaining a webbed, flipper like look to them. Thin, silky red fins sprouted up from my sides and the backs of my arms. I heard a little snap, and the band of my bikini bottom popped off, floating away from me limply.

Tags
ebook, gender change, lesbian, mermaid, transgender