free hit counters
Tablet testing redux! - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Body Inflation and Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-15-2008   #1
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

Tablet testing redux!

Yep, so the thread here was just getting knocked down past the half of the page within a few moments of posting anything and generally ignored, free stuff or not, so I tossed that sucker for this thread. Same deal, fixing tablet, need to test, ect. Might have gotten a good setup now.

Here's the sketches. One's a filled with bubbles expansion the other is a BE and butt expansion. Since the BE thread was tossed, I'll have to keep the BE to a minimum here. Thems the breaks, but hey, expansion is expansion right?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FullOfBubbles.jpg (140.4 KB, 153 views)
File Type: jpg ButtAndBE.jpg (159.2 KB, 199 views)
Unread 03-15-2008   #2
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Re: Tablet testing redux!

Mmm, nice and big on both ends.

Hope this one turns out better than the other one- you can't say I didn't do my part!
SoylentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-16-2008   #3
Long John Silvers

Yar, be the first one be drinkin' dish-soap, or at leas that there bubble-solution they be givin' to kids?

As fer the second one, it be hip-and-butt-expansion, be it not?
Unread 03-16-2008   #4
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Long John Silvers View Post
Yar, be the first one be drinkin' dish-soap, or at leas that there bubble-solution they be givin' to kids?

As fer the second one, it be hip-and-butt-expansion, be it not?
First one: A more fave type of expansion that I don't visit all that often is with bubbles. I did a bubble (singular) expansion with Kagome, as well as Ama and a random color sketchup I did a ways back, but for the most part I don't do bubble expansions too much, which I should change because I like em so much. :3

Second: It be indeed! It be indeed.

Anywho, now that I have my usual monday and tuesday off to look forward too, I'll be sure to step up on getting my setup back up to par, so expect more sketches soon.
Unread 03-17-2008   #5
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

Alrighty, here's the deal. I need to have a more open mind on stuff to draw to help along my setup as well as get all the kinks out of my own system and really, using my own ideas will dead end me too quickly... SO...

What I need is a few good ideas from other people, hence where you the reader come in. Start passing out your body expansion ideas, NO sequences or self designated stuff including previous requests made, and I'll sketch up the interesting ones. Try and make your idea different, if people pick the same idea I'll only take one of them.

And post them IN THIS THREAD. This is non negotiable, do NOT PM ME. I have to keep my inbox clear of stuff, it's full to the brim with previous requests and the like that need to get done when I get everything cleared up.

But anyways, should be easy to come up with something at least. I'll start picking out the ones I'll be doing when I can, maybe even start sketches as soon as they come in if I can. So hurry up, you have no idea how long the opportunity will last, so waste not!
Unread 03-17-2008   #6
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

How about a Pufferfish Body Expansion/TF? Be an interesting looks, soft and squishy yet hard and pointy at the same time...

Ooh, or how about the old "Over-watered dyrad" bit? That's always good some some fantastic flora.
Unread 03-17-2008   #7
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

Alrighty, I'll take the sloshy dryad for one.

But I'll hold off doing anything till I have at least one more thing to draw, a single sketch only goes a short way and I need to draw more then one sketch to be sure I'm in/out of the zone and not that the setup is off. So any ideas from anyone else, put them up. Simple or not, doesn't matter.
Unread 03-18-2008   #8
Long John Silvers

Yar, what about some hip/buttock expansion for Midna, and/or Gardevoir?
Unread 03-18-2008   #9
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Long John Silvers View Post
Yar, what about some hip/buttock expansion for Midna, and/or Gardevoir?
Righty, Gardevoir sounds like a good candidate. I've drawn her/him before so it shouldn't be a hard thing to do so again.

Ok, I'll hop on these two now. Took a bit of time to get two though, makes me question why I bother to let people make the requests anymore. :/
Unread 03-18-2008   #10
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

...and here they are!

Now, I might have said this before, but I really think I got the exact setup I needed now. But on to the sketches:

First up, Dryad Lilly starts to regret setting her trees roots so close to the river. Might have something to do with heavy rainfall and the river rising...

Next up, little Jimmy gets a bit of a shock when he fed his Gardevoir a few too many(?) Beauty poffins before returning to the pokeball the previous night... mostly because he thought his Gardevoir was male. Guess not.

Now then, I still need people to post their ideas. As long as they aren't self TG related it's all open now. But do try to avoid repeating the same expansion over again.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SloshyDryad.jpg (243.6 KB, 59 views)
File Type: jpg BeautyPoffins.jpg (203.7 KB, 71 views)
Unread 03-18-2008   #11
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Man, I don't understand why anyone wouldn't jump at the chance to have an artist like you at their disposal, however temporarily, Test!

Okay, general Body Expansion Ideas...

Oldie but goodie- a multi-breasted cowgirl who's gone Waaaaay too long without being milked.

An indiana Jones spoof where instead of running from a boulder after stealing a fertility idol, touching the fertility idol inflates our Indiana Jane and she has to run/roll out of the temple before she gets stuck!
Unread 03-18-2008   #12
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

Well, the first one is a lot more BE then anything else, and the second is just off the wall weird. An interesting idea isn't always the weirdest. Try something simple but interesting, like character that hasn't been expanded or one that would look good with a belly/butt/whatever. Also, thats a sequence idea more then a single pic. ^^;

As for people completely dodging the chance to get free stuff without effort, I've learned way too often that people are idiots. They bitch they can't get what they want, but never take any of the chances to get it, even if it's effortless. I mean, seriously, I didn't even put any hoops to jump through this time, which I tend to do. Want pic? Post idea. Simple. Too simple I guess. :|