free hit counters
Random Shrink (OhYeah!) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-06-2016   #1
Obsidian
Process Master

Random Shrink (OhYeah!)

Hey all,

Another entry into the random series, and this one in particular is dedicated to Process alum, OhZone. So desperate for SW content, she went through the tedious task of editing some CYOC stories just so she and other SW fans would have something new in that genre to read.

I don't think her hard work should go unrewarded. Here's a little something from me to you, OhZone. Hope you and everyone else enjoy!

-Obsidian

Jessica stared at her monitor without emotion. It was 2am, and while she should have been in bed hours ago, preparing for another day of monotony at her listless government job, the thirty-something just couldn't will herself to bed. Rubbing her eyes finally and sighing with fatigue, Jessica again scrolled through the story listings, already familiar with all of them, but hoping against hope that she might find something, anything, new.

It seemed like forever since any of her favorite authors had posted any stories about shrinking women...hell, there didn't seem to be much of any new shrinking material from ANYONE. Wracking her brain to think of any tags she may have overlooked, and seriously considering the possibility of simply turning interactive stories about shrinking males into tales of shrinking femmes, Jessica nearly jolted out of her computer chair when her smartphone buzzed noisely next to her mousepad. Rolling her bloodshot eyes in irritation, she mulled the idea of just ignoring the device and checking the message tomorrow. Hitting the power button on her monitor, Jessica pushed herself away from the desk and lazily got to her feet. Stretching herself in every direction, Jessica curled her toes and flexed her fingers as she looked down at her attire and frowned: The very minute she'd gotten home, she'd gone straight to her computer, neglecting dinner and not even bothering to remove her work clothes.

"Sheesh," Jessica muttered, starting to unbutton her jacket as she shook her head, "I've gotta find a new hobby..."

Glancing at her alarm clock, she lamented the upcoming workday (a mere four hours from now). Tossing her jacket aside, curiosity suddenly began to get the better of the young woman. Pursing her lips, she turned and picked up her cell. Hitting the home button, she swiped the screen and immediately went to her messaging app. Tapping it lightly, she was surprised to find an unknown number associated with the message. Glancing down, she found only a single word had been sent to her.

SHRINK

Furrowing her brow in confusion, Jessica gasped suddenly. The phone slipped from her palm, landing on the carpeted floor with a dull thud as Jessica took a few shuddering breaths. What'd felt like an electric shock had left her somewhat dazed and disoriented. Where the phantom sensation had come from, Jessica wasn't entirely sure. What she did know, however, is that as she raised her hand in front of her, the now terrified woman could see her wrist and lower palm beginning to sink under the cuff of her sleeve. Her mouth ajar, Jessica's eyes widened: Looking down, she felt her normally snug skirt starting to feel loose.

"What the fuck!? No way! That...t-this isn't possible!"

What had once been simply a fantasy for Jessica was now a full-fledged reality unfolding before her very eyes. Trembling, both with trepidation and, deep down, perhaps some level of desire, Jessica inhaled sharply as she nearly lost her footing. Half-sitting, half-falling on the edge of her bed, Jessica lifted one leg and simply stared as her high heel tangled from her rapidly dwindling toes. As she watched, enraptured, more and more of her foot vanished within the pump, her tan stockings beginning to lose their hold and crumpling in places.

Lowering her foot (the shoe was starting to become significant in its weight), Jessica looked down at her hands, both pressed firmly into comforter, and witnessed the cuffs of her blouse finally overtake her fingertips. As for the rest of her blouse, Jessica could feel its once comfortable fit growing more uneven and bulky with each passing second. Her chin flat on her chest, Jessica began to hyperventilate and whimper as her breasts began to pull away from her plain, white bra. Though her fleshy orbs were no less ample than before, they simply no longer possessed the mass necessary to fill the cups.

"I h-have...I-I-" Jessica yelped in surpise as something heavy hit the floor. The sound was followed by a distinctly similar one, and Jessica didn't even have to look down to know what had happened.

A sudden coolness wafted across her feet, and she couldn't help but wriggle her shrinking toes out of sheer nervousness. Feet dangling, her baby blue blouse draped over her like a blanket, Jessica spied her phone lying on the ground. Sliding off the bed, she misjudged just how much height she'd lost and found herself falling onto her hands and knees. Shaking, Jessica willed herself forward. She blushed as her skirt slipped down her bottom, taking with it her oversized silk panties. As she scurried closer to her phone, her trailing undergarmets snagged the ends of her pantyhose, exposing at last the her entire lower body.

Trying to ignore the heat flooding her cheeks at being so exposed and feeling helpless to do anything about it, Jessica finally wrapped both hands around her phone and lifted, with some newfound difficulty, the device to her face. The once light cellphone now felt like a brick, and Jessica was having a little trouble balancing its enormous size in her much too small palms. Frustrated, she let the phone drop back to the ground. Preparing to hit the home button, Jessica shuddered as her body seemed to have other plans. Groaning in defeat, her coal-black hair drapped over her features as she lowered her head, Jessica cringed as the sensation that had assaulted her earlier returned with a vengence. Breathing hard, the shrinking woman made one last desperate attempt to save herself as her body began regressing into the folds of her blouse at an alarming rate. Shouting for help, she found the act jarring rather than helpful, the sound of her voice rising in pitch as she dwindled further and further causing her to panic that much more. Still, she was at a loss, and screaming seemed her only recourse at the moment. Little by little, her now dainty feet pulled ever closer to the hem of her blouse, the threat of being completely engulfed all but inevitable.

Soon, only Jessica's scattered work clothes remained, leading from the bed all the way to her discarded phone. From under the rumpled blouse, a diminutive and completely naked figure emerged from under the collar. Staring at her room, indeed her entirely new world, from her new perspective, Jessica fell to her knees.

"What the hell am I supposed to do now???" She squeaked, holding her hands out in front of her and gazing up at the ceiling, now miles away...

Last edited by Obsidian; 04-06-2016 at 04:22 PM.
Obsidian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2016   #2
OhZone
OhYeah!

Re: Random Shrink (OhYeah!)

Mmmmmmmm! Nice!

OhZone Approved!

Thanks, Obsidian!
Unread 04-06-2016   #3
Anotherfetishguy
أنا رجل مضحك

you are to SW stories as Trump is to America. Making it great again 10/10
Unread 04-06-2016   #4
OhZone
OhYeah!

Make America Shrink again!? haha
Unread 04-06-2016   #5
Anotherfetishguy
أنا رجل مضحك

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhZone View Post
Make America Shrink again!? haha
...Get out
Unread 04-06-2016   #6
Obsidian
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhZone View Post
Mmmmmmmm! Nice!

OhZone Approved!

Thanks, Obsidian!
My pleasure.
Unread 04-06-2016   #7
Anotherfetishguy
أنا رجل مضحك

Do u have any other stories? Love to read them
Unread 04-06-2016   #8
Obsidian
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anotherfetishguy View Post
Do u have any other stories? Love to read them
Yeah, sure. Most of my stories are on my FurAffinity page (link in my sig). I also have a fairly long Random Growth story going on in the Growth forum.

A few hidden ones that can be found by searching the Process:

-Wet Dreams (Growth)
-The Good Son (TG)
Unread 04-06-2016   #9
Anotherfetishguy
أنا رجل مضحك

SW based? I looked at your thread history this appears to be your first.
Unread 04-07-2016   #10
Obsidian
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anotherfetishguy View Post
SW based? I looked at your thread history this appears to be your first.
Oh, yeah, I don't write SW stories very often (or at all, really). This was just a special case.
Unread 04-07-2016   #11
mtshrink
ham sandwich

Thanks for sharing!! It's a great little story

Wanna RP? Shot me a PM
mtshrink is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2016   #12
Obsidian
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtshrink View Post
Thanks for sharing!! It's a great little story
You're most welcome. Shrinking isn't my strongest suit, but I'm glad you're all enjoying it.