free hit counters
Dickgirl TG Thread - Page 7 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-19-2006   #73
Sutibaru
---

Okay I missed the second part of the Pretty Cure one thinking that you compressed the manga in parts like some of the other manga that you attached in previous posts. So the manga did feature a DTG sequence. An alright sequence, but I am not a fan of loli.
Unread 05-20-2006   #74
Fattucus

two image sets from 2 doujins. Mikoshiro Nagitou - Shuukakusai (Black Mass) Vol 1 & 2. not sure if the second one fits here, but worth a try. i am definitely not gonna post the whole things. 75mbs seperated into twelve 6mb files..... not very fun and very time consuming to post.

ive gone through around a third of my futa doujins. not very many TF stuff with sequences so far. but with 2 thirds and another large database of just pics to go. ill prolly find some more
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Shuukaku1_017.JPG (258.3 KB, 2625 views)
File Type: jpg Shuukaku1_018.JPG (248.4 KB, 2193 views)
File Type: jpg Shuukaku1_019.JPG (248.8 KB, 2216 views)
File Type: jpg Shuukaku2_040.jpg (170.3 KB, 2046 views)
File Type: jpg Shuukaku2_041.jpg (197.7 KB, 2079 views)
File Type: jpg Shuukaku2_042.jpg (189.3 KB, 1861 views)
File Type: jpg Shuukaku2_043.jpg (185.0 KB, 2129 views)
Unread 05-20-2006   #75
Jamie

Hmm, very cool. Be interesting to see them in full. I kind of wish I knew what was being said in them though.
Unread 05-20-2006   #76
Sutibaru
---

Not bad.

I have quite a few more DTG comics on my computer that I have not posted yet. Right now I am transfering all of my files from my old crappy Windows 98 to my new labtop. I will post them when I am done.
Unread 05-20-2006   #77
ZodiacX
Ninja Ferret! Woosh!

Im curious as to why Dulce Report hasnt been posted on here yet. Perhaps I should correct this?
ZodiacX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2006   #78
Sutibaru
---

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodiacX
Im curious as to why Dulce Report hasnt been posted on here yet. Perhaps I should correct this?
I think I posted some sequence from that a long time ago in my archive.
I cannot remember, but there was not much process throughout the series.

EDIT: I checked my archive and did not find it. I can swear that I posted a DTG sequence from the series on the forum somewhere. But I can't find it.

Last edited by Sutibaru; 05-20-2006 at 01:39 PM.
Sutibaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2006   #79
Sutibaru
---

Here is a news article that I found:

Thursday July 14, 2005 (0039 PST)

Thin Sandar, a chicken seller in Myanmar, had always dreamed of being a man. When she inexplicably grew a male organ last month, the 21-year-old treated it as an awe-inspiring omen as have the thousands of stunned villagers who have travelled to a pagoda to see him.

?On the morning of the full moon day of June 21, I noticed my thing (sex organ) was not the same as before,? Thin Sandar, who now goes by the male name Than Sein, told AFP in an interview at his home. ?And my breasts disappeared,? Than Sein added. ?So I called out and showed it all to my mom and dad. It was very strange.? Strange enough that he has attracted significant attention in this deeply superstitious country, where the unexplained can quickly be exalted to hold powerful spiritual significance.

People privately concede Than Sein is genderless. Several medical experts have examined him, and he awaits test results from the central women?s hospital. But few have come forward with a medical explanation of the transformation as they await an official report by the health ministry, whose experts have also examined Than Sein. ?We can not say right now if she has really undergone a sudden gender change,? said a township official that declined to be named, adding that Than Sein?s birth certificate shows that he was born a girl.

?It can be confirmed when we receive the report from the health ministry, although some medical checkups have shown her to be a true man,? he added. Hermaphrodites, also known as intersexuals, are often born with ambiguous genitalia, or have both testicular and ovarian tissue in a single person. Medical doctor Aye Sanda Khaing put it in layman?s terms in a local journal: ?Her male organ appeared at the point where it is commonly found in men,? the doctor was quoted as saying.

Regardless of the official findings, local villagers and other curious Myanmar nationals are flocking to the Aung Myay Thar Yar pagoda, in this new satellite township 19 kilometres from Yangon, to see Than Sein for themselves and make donations to him or the temple.

Up to 400 gather at the pagoda each day, often in a courtyard under colorful umbrellas to ward off the sun?s rays, waiting for the chance to talk with and touch Than Sein. ?I have never heard of anything like this, so I came to see him,? 21-year-old housewife Thandar Win told AFP.

?If I was not married, then I too would want to become a man!? When word spread of Than Sein?s transformation, locals raced to his home to see for themselves. Authorities, sensing a possible security hazard ? and, perhaps, an opportunity ? hastily arranged for him to be moved to the pagoda to accommodate more visitors. Than Sein appeared comfortable with the sudden attention in the new surroundings. Wearing a checkered longyi, the traditional Myanmar pants commonly worn by men, he sat on a rug in the pagoda?s side building, flanked by his parents.

?I was so happy,? father Kyaw Htay, 46, said about his son?s developments. ?I wanted other sons so they could offer themselves as Buddhist monks, but I had only two daughters.? Occasionally Than Sein stepped out to talk with excited visitors, who shook his hand, stroked his arm, and wished him well.
Unread 05-20-2006   #80
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Was that from a tabloid?

It would be more interesting if it happened the other way around, man becoming woman instead of woman becoming man.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2006   #81
ZodiacX
Ninja Ferret! Woosh!

Thumbs up Dulce Report

Suti suggested I post the process parts of Dulce Report. Heres the process from chapters 2 and 6. The rest of it is off-screen.
*POSSIBLE* Loli on the chapter 6 one, depends on your definition of "loli".
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dulce_report_english_2-14.jpg (191.4 KB, 2733 views)
File Type: jpg dulce_report_english_2-15.jpg (177.5 KB, 2716 views)
File Type: jpg dulce6_11.jpg (335.1 KB, 2480 views)
File Type: jpg dulce6_12.jpg (273.7 KB, 2342 views)
File Type: jpg dulce6_13.jpg (355.4 KB, 2611 views)
ZodiacX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2006   #82
Jamie

There are other recorded instances of women becoming men. Basically, what happens is that they are born male, but with the outward appearance of being female, at some point something triggers either a hormonal boost or some sort of physical trauma that uncovers the truth. It mostly happens either in countries where access to medical equipment is scarce or non-existent. It has happened before. For a man to become a woman (at least in regards to genitals) without surgery is not possible as far as I know. I really wish I knew the specifics of how it happens, years ago I read of something similiar happening to a girl who suffered some trauma in a minor accident. What supposedly happened from that was that apparently "her" male genitalia were inside of her and and the accident allowed for them to drop. This was in a book on human sexuality I read years ago, I wish I remembered the specifics, but from what the book said "she" went on to become a family man and had kids. I believe this happened in Ireland, might be wrong though.
Unread 05-20-2006   #83
Sutibaru
---

Thanks Zodiac. That is the sequence that I thought that I posted before although apparently I did not.
Unread 05-21-2006   #84
SoreThumb
Process Fan

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sutibaru
I am devoting a thread to TG sequences that involve a girl becoming a dickgirl. Many people do not like this kind of stuff so this is separate. So don't complain that you do not like it. >_<

I can only guess this clip is from Bible Black like on the main site.
Did anybody say which Bible BLack it's from already? I had it somewhere as another "Bible Black" series.. I thought maybe, "Bible Black Rebirth" or something.. First episode, supposedly... (It could also possibly be "Bible Black gaiden" 's last episode.. that shows how little I know about the series!)

Anyways, I have always saved those 'dick growth' scenes from a bunch of Manga I like.. In fact, the dojins I got and really only saved had that 'tg' moment. .. I have so many, and so unsorted, I feel weird posting it. (I don't even know if I have them still on my HD!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by byzogiz
http://wwoec.com/artist/mlad/la/comic2/comic2.htm
Here is what happens when you make out with a demoness.
Very nice post, thanks! :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodiacX
Suti suggested I post the process parts of Dulce Report. Heres the process from chapters 2 and 6. The rest of it is off-screen.
*POSSIBLE* Loli on the chapter 6 one, depends on your definition of "loli".
Whoah, I guess I'm behind on a new issue of Dulce Report... Very nice scene there, glad you posted it 'cause I didn't know about it :3

Anyways, I'd post a link to a flash I did with dickgrowth, but I figured furry's OT here.. so... Oh well. Sorry guys ^^;

Well.. I changed my mind: I'm going to post a bit:

This's the best I got that I feel like posting: It's a scene from Dragon Quest Nirvana, one of my favorite mangas. .. Here's a selection from it that has the best dickgrowth in it.. I think. *blinks* Not sure.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 057.jpg (113.3 KB, 2768 views)
File Type: jpg 062.jpg (107.0 KB, 2746 views)
Attached Files
File Type: rar Dragon Quest Nirvana(60 to 71).rar (1.52 MB, 729 views)
SoreThumb is offline   Reply With Quote