free hit counters
New ~5 minute TG animation at the Other Side - Page 4 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-21-2009   #37
muffin_wins
muffin_wins

Re: New ~5 minute TG animation at the Other Side

sorry all i checked and vcl doesn't do it but i found out what works PERFECT adobe media player even better than the regular site if you do full screen.
muffin_wins is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2009   #38
Miss Mako
TF Creator

Way to go D! Nicely done. The way in which you mold the TF is unique and fun to watch.

Cheers

- Mako -
Miss Mako is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2009   #39
mikedav17
Ghost

I cant view it! D= it says it doesn't exist

First party girl of the CCP's TG Bandwagon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixemus in response to elmo View Post
You misspelt Father, yet you didn't misspell hermaphrodite, which in itself is ironic.
mikedav17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2009   #40
danielsangeo
Process Moderator

I am attempting to get the video back online. I will let you all know when it's ready for viewing again. Sit tight, folks. :-)

Last edited by danielsangeo; 04-22-2009 at 03:11 AM.
danielsangeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2009   #41
cani
playful demon/nymph

Just ..wonderfull ..i downloaded a vcl player and it works perfectly but back to the art .. ...mhhh just great ...thank you!

Now look into a mirror!

And try to ignore the siren like voice comming from your bedroom.
cani is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2009   #42
transformative
skrew ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mako View Post
Way to go D! Nicely done. The way in which you mold the TF is unique and fun to watch.

Cheers

- Mako -
the great mako has spoken!!!
Unread 04-22-2009   #43
Gary Stu
Lurker

Eh... not to be rude (maybe I'm a bit TOO far into 3D modeling and animation), but... it felt a little choppy, and the methods of "hiding" when it wasn't working right felt a little off. The sound effects, ESPECIALLY the beginning felt a little too "Sims-y". The idea was good, but... I dunno... The chains breaking was pretty smooth....
Did you use a work-around of some sorts for all the modeling? It looked a little off, that's the only reason I ask. I know learning to deal with anything biped-wise in 3DS and the like is a HUGE amount of effort, but that effort shows...
But yeah, like I said, I'm probably the wrong audience as I'm WAY too involved with this kinda stuff and will nitpick the heck out of it...
Gary Stu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2009   #44
transformative
skrew ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Stu View Post
Eh... not to be rude (maybe I'm a bit TOO far into 3D modeling and animation), but... it felt a little choppy, and the methods of "hiding" when it wasn't working right felt a little off. The sound effects, ESPECIALLY the beginning felt a little too "Sims-y". The idea was good, but... I dunno... The chains breaking was pretty smooth....
Did you use a work-around of some sorts for all the modeling? It looked a little off, that's the only reason I ask. I know learning to deal with anything biped-wise in 3DS and the like is a HUGE amount of effort, but that effort shows...
But yeah, like I said, I'm probably the wrong audience as I'm WAY too involved with this kinda stuff and will nitpick the heck out of it...
*evil glare*
Unread 04-22-2009   #45
spotlightknight
Lurker

Quote:
*smacks baseball bat in hand menacingly*
spotlightknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2009   #46
danielsangeo
Process Moderator

Quote:
Yes, I admit that I'm not 100% yet. I've learned all this stuff on my own, but I do plan on taking some classes soon. There are conceits in my video and that is mostly due to me not knowing how to do certain things. If you've seen my earlier works, however, you'd see the improvement, though!

It is my hope that, one day, I hope to be as good as the animation I recently saw in "Monsters Vs Aliens". Of course, that's in the future. I'll keep working at it because I want to get betterer and betterer!
danielsangeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2009   #47
ltmiroku
Process Master

danielsangeo you check your notes here any? ^-^"" i wa just wondering about the texture changeing in the animating part far as i've seen Daz Studio can't do that was that apart of Poser?
ltmiroku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2009   #48
cannonfodder
redneckdemon

Location: Wherever I happen to be at the moment. Usually drunk at the time, so details are hazy, at best.

I reserve the right to pester you endlessly about which classes and resources to turn to for the best training.

I still can't do animation to save my life, but you are quite correct: your excellent work has done nothing but improve since day one,mate!
cannonfodder is offline   Reply With Quote