free hit counters
New stuff! - Page 70 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-12-2015   #829
DarkMWE
Frequent Poster

Re: New stuff!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordtea View Post
Absolutely!

Pretty Please? With Tea on top?
Long time, no see, Tea.

And pretty please, lovely lady Kari, I would love to see what it is that Tea would like to see, whatever it is that it could be.

But first.... some tea. with milk, two lumps... and some sugar too.
DarkMWE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2015   #830
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Well, lots of bootlicking around here... it is too funny to keep them begging, isn't it? I haven't had so much fun since the days of Josh the Troll xD.
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2015   #831
Ruefio

No harm in asking at least once. I just didn't expect so many to follow.
Unread 10-12-2015   #832
Kantomaster1111
Frequent Poster

We definitely haven't reach Josh86 levels yet.
Kantomaster1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2015   #833
Dog_Girl_Kari
Woof?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruefio View Post
Since no one here is thinking to say it, I will:
"Ms Dog_Girl_Kari, would you please be kind enough to forget the lack of edicate of those before me and please repost this animation? Please and thank you."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordtea View Post
Absolutely!

Pretty Please? With Tea on top?
Certainly you two, thank you for asking so nicely https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/.../ear%20ani.swf

Also check out my Discord Server where we have good fun discussion and also I post pics sometimes. :3
Dog_Girl_Kari is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2015   #834
trc071880
Frequent Poster

excellant animation! Thank you for posting it again
trc071880 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2015   #835
Cactus Jack
Fan of the Art of Process

Wow, that's a five star effort. You might be on to something if you keep animating.
Unread 10-14-2015   #836
Ruefio

Never saw it before and now I am glad I asked for it. Well done Kari! Two thumbs up and I second what Jack before me has said.
Unread 10-14-2015   #837
ivan11422
Process Disciple

Arf!
ivan11422 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2015   #838
TailBoy
Tail Growin'

my pc has some problems loading it. is there a GIF file of it?
TailBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2015   #839
KoalafiedKoala
Leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by TailBoy View Post
my pc has some problems loading it. is there a GIF file of it?
I'm a lurker, I never post here just browse stuff but wow I just couldn't ignore this. I'm going to sound like a total prick here but here goes.

Take a moment and seriously just go read over the last two-three pages of this thread.

Notice how after your original fairly rudely stated animation request was ignored you were asked to simply add the word please.

In my opinion, asking for someone to include the most basic of pleasantries and common etiquette in a request is not something that should need to be said in the first place, it should be natural to anyone with a simple grasp of human interaction; nonetheless everyone starts off not knowing such things so I am not one to judge someone based on their lack of knowledge.

However, notice again how after asking a second time again in a rude manner your request was still ignored because you failed to grasp what was plainly stated.

Then notice how some people requested the animation in a nice and friendly manner and were thus rewarded with Kari's animation.

One would think that maybe after reading everything that had been said it would occur to you that perhaps a simple inclusion of the word please would do wonders for you, apparently not.

Understand this, and again I am going to sound like a total prick but this is a lesson not only for some random internet forum but an entire life lesson that applies to any occasion of human interaction. There is a methodology of etiquette that should be followed, even when one is employed to do a certain task, notice how people still use words such as "Please" and "thank you" - and in this particular case Kari holds literally no obligation to supply you with her artwork, nor does she even have an obligation to consider your request, nonetheless she still allows you to see her work with the most basic request of common etiquette which as I stated previously should not have to be requested in the first place.

Realize that your life will be better when you learn to treat people with respect. Whether it be on an internet forum, a bank, a subway station or the god damned moon there is a way in which people tend to interact and if you are going to ignore the way in which people prefer their interactions then they're just going to ignore you. I'm not specifically trying to be rude to you, i'm trying to help you.
KoalafiedKoala is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2015   #840
Ruefio

+9999 for you Koala. I think you summed up Kari's point from earlier. Additionally, I think you delivered the point firmly and without gross aggression. In other words, you're not a prick so props to you good sir.