free hit counters
Inanimate TFs? - Page 4 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-05-2013   #37
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Re: Inanimate TFs?

Content Removed

Last edited by TF-Viewer; 05-24-2013 at 02:07 PM. Reason: deleted
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2013   #38
natasha
Leecher

I quite like this story, inanimate object TF is my personal favourite although I much prefer to transform men in my stories.
natasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2013   #39
Rainday
Yuri MC fanfic writer

I'm throwing this in here because it has a really good mannequin tf, though you might want to stop after a minute in.
http://youtu.be/nW6jOT3ghQY
Rainday is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2013   #40
TF-Viewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainday View Post
I'm throwing this in here because it has a really good mannequin tf, though you might want to stop after a minute in.
http://youtu.be/nW6jOT3ghQY
Cool. I didn't know the movie had anything in it worth watching at all until now.
Unread 06-16-2013   #41
Intox
WHERE'S MY EDGY TITLE AT

Pixiv tags (revised from previous post):

Doll transformation
General TF (literally "state change")
Plush/Stuffed Animal TF
Goods/Product/Article TF
"Non-animal" TF
Pseudo-inanimate TF
Food/edible TF
Solidification, "ASFR"
Petrification

Last edited by Intox; 06-16-2013 at 07:15 PM.
Intox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2013   #42
dott
Process Fan

Here's a new one, requested by mnmega.

Censored version at dA

http://dot-te.deviantart.com/art/Req...ored-421738034
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Don't look.JPG (696.2 KB, 220 views)
dott is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2013   #43
pixelhead777
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoylentOrange View Post
I think I'd like inanimate TFs more if so many people didn't just draw a woman, color it all grey, and say "Ok, she's turned to stone lol." No effort, no process, it's just lazy. Of course, the reverse to this is people who just put a pair of eyes on an otherwise ordinary object and call it a day.

Even though she rarely does things sequentially or that show the process midway, Naga has a great collection of inanimate tfs because she actually makes the people into objects, and they look like they've been TFed.
And even when Naga DOES do the pair of eyes thing, usually it's something much more strange, such as her breast TFs. Mmf, my favorite, too.

--------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sutibaru View Post
Clothing TF as far as I thought, is TF to clothes (clothes changing shape, gaining life, growing/shrinking). Not woman to inanimate clothes which belongs under inanimate such as TF into fruits or any other motionless objects.
The term Clothing TF is rather confusing, in and of itself, then. The transformation OF clothing is a different category than the transformation INTO clothing, which the preposition INTO is what most [insert descriptor here] TF usually refers to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sutibaru View Post
Still a bit confusing. : /

Human altered into clothes.
Human transformed into clothes.
Clothing altered into other clothes.
Clothing transformed into other clothes.

Not really. Transformation often implies some extreme change, where alteration usually refers to minor changes. Human 'transformed' into clothes makes MUCH more sense than 'altered', and likewise 'altered' makes more sense for changing clothing from one style to another than 'transformed' does, because in the end they're still clothes.

I suppose it would be rather confusing to someone whose first language isn't english and thus hasn't experienced these connotative differences in words that are otherwise quite synonymous.

-------

On the topic of inanimate transformation itself, Naga has already been mentioned, and since the few other sources of inanimate I can personally think of are furry (and thus by nature not really as acceptable on this forum) the only other direction I could send you is into the depths of insanity, a la Demon-Man. Unfortunately this is much less simple inanimate transformation and much more...

Body Horror? It's not really guts and gore like I've always thought that term implied.
Body modification? No, that's not it either, that refers more to piercings than the transformations found within.

I never really did find the proper term for the strangeness found from the likes of Demon-Man. And unfortunately almost certainly not what you're seeking, but I might as well throw it in the ring for the few that might wish to see it.

Link to his stuff, not for the faint of heart, I suppose: http://f3.to/demon-man/?q=image

Oh, and sorry for the hilariously long post to an outdated part of the conversation, I just needed to throw my thoughts down into recorded words, and words there were a lot of. It's what happens at 2:30 AM when something I'm quite QUITE interested in pops up in conversation.
pixelhead777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2013   #44
TF-Viewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelhead777 View Post
And even when Naga DOES do the pair of eyes thing, usually it's something much more strange, such as her breast TFs. Mmf, my favorite, too.

--------------------------------------

The term Clothing TF is rather confusing, in and of itself, then. The transformation OF clothing is a different category than the transformation INTO clothing, which the preposition INTO is what most [insert descriptor here] TF usually refers to.

Not really. Transformation often implies some extreme change, where alteration usually refers to minor changes. Human 'transformed' into clothes makes MUCH more sense than 'altered', and likewise 'altered' makes more sense for changing clothing from one style to another than 'transformed' does, because in the end they're still clothes.

I suppose it would be rather confusing to someone whose first language isn't english and thus hasn't experienced these connotative differences in words that are otherwise quite synonymous.

-------

On the topic of inanimate transformation itself, Naga has already been mentioned, and since the few other sources of inanimate I can personally think of are furry (and thus by nature not really as acceptable on this forum) the only other direction I could send you is into the depths of insanity, a la Demon-Man. Unfortunately this is much less simple inanimate transformation and much more...

Body Horror? It's not really guts and gore like I've always thought that term implied.
Body modification? No, that's not it either, that refers more to piercings than the transformations found within.

I never really did find the proper term for the strangeness found from the likes of Demon-Man. And unfortunately almost certainly not what you're seeking, but I might as well throw it in the ring for the few that might wish to see it.

Link to his stuff, not for the faint of heart, I suppose: http://f3.to/demon-man/?q=image

Oh, and sorry for the hilariously long post to an outdated part of the conversation, I just needed to throw my thoughts down into recorded words, and words there were a lot of. It's what happens at 2:30 AM when something I'm quite QUITE interested in pops up in conversation.
I'm not sure if you realize this but you're replying to posts from six years ago.
Unread 12-26-2013   #45
pixelhead777
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
I'm not sure if you realize this but you're replying to posts from six years ago.
Fully aware! But I still felt it necessary, else I stew on such a large quantity of thoughts for far too long to be healthy. Once again, my apologies.
pixelhead777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-29-2013   #46
dott
Process Fan

Mattress TF:
http://dot-te.deviantart.com/art/I-wish-423126102
Attached Images
File Type: jpg I_wish_C.JPG (687.4 KB, 127 views)
dott is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-29-2013   #47
shinchan1
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dott View Post
im curious about a none blurred version!
shinchan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-2013   #48
thrandrall
Chronicler of Dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by dott View Post
The use of pillow-breasts and the zippers is very neat. Wouldn't mind seeing more pictures in the format/style. Maybe something sequential too.

Donate to support an artist!
thrandrall is offline   Reply With Quote