free hit counters
Evil conversion(for the lack for better term) - Page 161 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-23-2009   #1921
Mitchell
Process Disciple

Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanderfox View Post
Actually their isn't any EC in that Manga, Evil Conversion is a normally Good Person becoming evil, the evil character in this case wasn't the transformed and didn't become evil, she just WAS evil.
Ah, but the mermaids THEMSELVES counts as 'evil', or at least MC...
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2009   #1922
transformative
skrew ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell View Post
Ah, but the mermaids THEMSELVES counts as 'evil', or at least MC...
works for me ^^
Unread 06-24-2009   #1923
Labsab1
Lurker

The mermaids were regular girls. When they stay in the building without eating a mermaid they lose their minds and become a mermaid. Therefore, EC. Whats the problem with it?
Labsab1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2009   #1924
Ilparazzo
Advocate of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detatched View Post
... That may as well contain the hottest schoolgirl swimsuit-changing sequence to ever exist.
I found the whole thing story bit meh(People who've read japanese horror manga know what I mean) but I do have to agree on the swimsuit sequence at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanderfox View Post
Actually their isn't any EC in that Manga, Evil Conversion is a normally Good Person becoming evil, the evil character in this case wasn't the transformed and didn't become evil, she just WAS evil.
Agreed, the girl with the glasses was evil from the first place while this side wasn't shown till the drops the act.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labsab1 View Post
The mermaids were regular girls. When they stay in the building without eating a mermaid they lose their minds and become a mermaid. Therefore, EC. Whats the problem with it?
How would them turning into a mischievious mermaid could as EC? I believe this is a tricky subject. The mermaids werent evil, just victims of a curse/spell whatever you want to call it. If you want evil mermaids, they have to be the flesh-eating type. These were simply mischievious. They also dont push the condition to others in conversion way.

My bottom line judgement on the story is that nothing I would consider EC was involved and the girl with the glasses was just rotten from the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archanfel View Post
Interesting. Let me see what I can find out.
On other topic:
Just for people who interested on EOCS ban. Now that they had successfully ban rape, the domino effect is started. Embolden by their victory now they tried to ban other fetish, like the saying "you give them an inch and they take a mile".
More on this subject,
http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2009/0...nned-in-eroge/

http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2009/0...-off-our-site/

While the news is bit alarming, I would take it with a bit of salt. We talked about this on a seedy mysterious irc channel and it seems that it's only a doujin web shop that has started to regulate what it wants to be on its list. Type-Moon which is a rather known company in a certain field in Japan notes that people are taking this stuff way too seriously and are being played yellow press/blog stuff.

If you want to get the actual news I would rather suggest following Zepy's blog
http://zepy.momotato.com/ or checking EOCS own homepage(only in japanese)
Unread 06-24-2009   #1925
Archanfel
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilparazzo View Post
I found the whole thing story bit meh(People who've read japanese horror manga know what I mean) but I do have to agree on the swimsuit sequence at least.

Agreed, the girl with the glasses was evil from the first place while this side wasn't shown till the drops the act.

How would them turning into a mischievious mermaid could as EC? I believe this is a tricky subject. The mermaids werent evil, just victims of a curse/spell whatever you want to call it. If you want evil mermaids, they have to be the flesh-eating type. These were simply mischievious. They also dont push the condition to others in conversion way.

My bottom line judgement on the story is that nothing I would consider EC was involved and the girl with the glasses was just rotten from the beginning.

More on this subject,
http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2009/0...nned-in-eroge/

http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2009/0...-off-our-site/

While the news is bit alarming, I would take it with a bit of salt. We talked about this on a seedy mysterious irc channel and it seems that it's only a doujin web shop that has started to regulate what it wants to be on its list. Type-Moon which is a rather known company in a certain field in Japan notes that people are taking this stuff way too seriously and are being played yellow press/blog stuff.

If you want to get the actual news I would rather suggest following Zepy's blog
http://zepy.momotato.com/ or checking EOCS own homepage(only in japanese)
Yeah, I read canned dog as well (Zepy's blog)from time to time.
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the list.
It is just crazy, it banned almost everything except normal missionary sex.
WTF.

Actually I am much more worried that the doujin web shop start banning on stuff, since that mean they take these quite seriously. Which is NOT good. Before I thought that once the retailers start the ban, the publishers will simply shift to online DL shop. Now they can't even do that. Their only viable option to go around is to sell their games from their website. Not sure how well that will work though.

I really hope you are right, and these things are just blown out of proportion.
Archanfel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2009   #1926
monomonkey
it's monkey twice!

You do know what it means though, right? When you ban a little a time, people can tolerate it (kinda). When you push it like this, people will revolt. There's absolutely no way they can get away with this. Either everybody leaves the EOCS or everybody ignores their arbitrary rules.

Trust me, this isn't going to hold.
monomonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2009   #1927
Ilparazzo
Advocate of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by monomonkey View Post
You do know what it means though, right? When you ban a little a time, people can tolerate it (kinda). When you push it like this, people will revolt. There's absolutely no way they can get away with this. Either everybody leaves the EOCS or everybody ignores their arbitrary rules.

Trust me, this isn't going to hold.
You forget that the userbase for this kind of stuff is considered bottomline scum and such(basement dwellers/hikikomoris) so it's very unlikely they would "revolt" or anything like it.

The best we'll most likely see is posts on 2chan and 2ch where users complain that foreign outsiders pushed this issue on them.

If a miracle would occur meaning publishers possibly leaving EOCS and forming a new a similar office but I doubt that will happen. I just hope other publishers will listen to Type-Moon instead of going "Waaah, stupid gaijins let's IP block them"
Unread 06-24-2009   #1928
Mitchell
Process Disciple

*sighs* And BrokenTeaPot, who just did this neat sequence: <Wrong Link>

Is not doing comic commissions anymore.

Last edited by Mitchell; 06-24-2009 at 04:04 PM.
Unread 06-24-2009   #1929
transformative
skrew ball

Quote:
*sighs* And BrokenTeaPot, who just did this neat sequence: http://www.msfhigh.com/forum/viewtop...Coffee#p184895

um... is that the right link?
Unread 06-24-2009   #1930
blood_rain
Lurker

Quote:
*sighs* And BrokenTeaPot, who just did this neat sequence: http://www.msfhigh.com/forum/viewtop...Coffee#p184895

I think you might be referring to this http://brokenteapot.deviantart.com/a...Home-126870895
blood_rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2009   #1931
Mitchell
Process Disciple

Hehe. Sorry, that's the one I was referring too.
Unread 06-25-2009   #1932
Avenger2099
Frequent Poster

Just wanna point out that when the mermaid said Squee the first time, I sprayed the water I was drinking on and started choking.

I mean... really as a horror noise... squee? :P