free hit counters
Spiderman 4:The Movie - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-29-2008   #1
Shadow_Dragon
Evil Dragon oooh...

Spiderman 4:The Movie

Well, it actually came up as a thought while I was talking to my friend on the phone about him playing the demo for Ironman:The Game for Xbox 360 (which he claims is an amazing game). I asked him what Marvel might be up to for a next movie, and he came up with Spiderman, which pretty well fit the picture. For it's the one movie that they've made a series for that was quite successful other than Xmen.

But anyway, we were argueing over what the next possible villian(s) were gonna be... And I got it all added up to no other than the Lizard. I mean, he just fits the slots so well, I mean, Doc Conners has been in all of the movies, and the lizard has been one of the main villians that first appeared in the Spiderman comic, as well as continuesly appearing in later comics.

But I looked it up on google, and it's said that The Lizard, as well as other villains, are a high possibility.

But if The Lizard does appear, I hope they make a good, well graphiced process of Doc Conners goin to his feral side.

Changing Times Podcast
Shadow_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2008   #2
WildSide
Frequent Poster

Re: Spiderman 4:The Movie

I would have three villains in the movie: use the Rhino in the very opening scene, just to start off the movie with a sequence of Spidey foiling him. He wouldn't appear for the rest of the film, then. The main villains of the movie, I think, should be the Lizard and either Mysterio or Electro.
WildSide is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2008   #3
Avenger2099
Frequent Poster

Well, right now Marvel is working on a Thor movie, as well as a new Hulk. After that their probably going to do a new Captain America and then a movie about the Avengers. I'm kinda hoping they let Spider-Man lay for awhile after how horribly they did Spider-Man 3.
Avenger2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2008   #4
vid
Frequent Poster

Supposedly Raimi is seriously considering Lizard, Vulture, Electro, and possibly the Sinister Six (was there a different group WITHOUT Doc Ock?)
vid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2008   #5
spongebathe83
DA artist amateur

Have just ONE VILLAIN! The last movie proved that too many villains spoil the plot. Venom had waaaaaaay too little screen time and should've been an exclusive villain instead of a lame team up.
I'd opt for the Lizard as the main villain since he's essentially Dr Jekyl/Mr Hyde type character and you could make a good story from that.
Electro could be cool but I thought the Vulture was lame villain. But the last film left room to expand on the Venom storyline so he's a very possible character.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/havent-slept/

-Just remember, you're a pervert too.-
spongebathe83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2008   #6
lancemagia
Process Fan

The next movie they need to do is a Marvel Ultimate Alliance and have all the original actors appear. It would be awesome.
lancemagia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2008   #7
Shadow_Dragon
Evil Dragon oooh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancemagia View Post
The next movie they need to do is a Marvel Ultimate Alliance and have all the original actors appear. It would be awesome.
No...

Changing Times Podcast
Unread 04-29-2008   #8
CupOfRamen
Depressed

I heard that they were to choose Carnage but I may be mistaken.

[Edit] Sweet 100 posts.

Last edited by CupOfRamen; 04-29-2008 at 07:40 PM. Reason: forgot something
CupOfRamen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2008   #9
tbumpkins
Agent of HAMMER

To me, a Lizard+Kraven movie seems so awesome it writes itself. As long as Raimi moves on, I just can't stand his style.

The Sandman creation sequence was probably the best part of the last film, so I'm sure the Lizard could have some good process. It's unfortunate it's not Dr. Kate Connors. ;P
Unread 04-29-2008   #10
GLKnight83
Process Disciple

Lizard and the character tied to his origin, Moebius, the living Vampire would be preferred. With (MAYBE) a related storyline about the Man-Spider and Kraven being hired to hunt him.
GLKnight83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2008   #11
Avenger2099
Frequent Poster

Yeah but wouldn't the Man-Spider story-line bring in the Punisher too? Then you're falling into the same trap as Spiderman 3 and having way to many characters.
Avenger2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2008   #12
Shadow_Dragon
Evil Dragon oooh...

Exactly... that episode of spider-man was a bit awkward because first of all... The Punisher pretty much came out of nowhere.... And second of all... When does the punisher start fighting giant, mutant spiders?

Changing Times Podcast