free hit counters
The Slow Shrinking Story Thread (Collection) - Page 4 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-19-2009   #37
OhZone
OhYeah!

Re: The Slow Shrinking Story Thread (SSW?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandrake View Post
I also love Nom's stories. He inspired me to write mine. Does he frequent these boards?
I don't think so and I think he's been missing for a couple of years now! OHNOES! In fact his site has been shut down but you can still read the stories via web archive.

Quote:
Thanks, I appreciate the feedback. I've been trying to work out something with artists to get this one illustrated. Fantomaz (http://fantomaz.web-base.at/ user: guest pass: knocking) and I have been working together on his tickling comic and may work together in the future on some of mine if his proves successful. I also might commission Lostonezero (http://loz.theroguesgallery.com/main.htm) to do a picture or two for me, but he's been very busy lately with his own comics.

I'm working on a sequel now, one that's a little more action/superheroine oriented. I want to make it open ended so that it could be episodic and could work as a comic series, and hopefully could be made into a comic. I'd draw it myself but my art leaves much to be desired.
OHYEAH! The magic bodystocking was a great story! Always love slow shrinkers! MOAR!

Quote:
Yes it's true. Vulcan was the only one who did do some artwork for it. He took some photos of girls in pantyhose and baggy clothes loose shoes and shrunk them to make their clothes look bigger. Unfortunately I don't think I have any of those pics anymore. That was so many years ago. Whatever happened to Vulcan anyway?
Not sure, but I've seen his stuff here and there.

Oh, well.

BTW: Protip: You can quote more than one person at a time in one post. Just click the funny little icon with the " mark for the first quote(s) and then click the regular quote button for the last quote you want to reply to!

Keep the faith, baby! OHYEAH!
Unread 07-19-2009   #38
aprilchange
Adeptus Mechanicus

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfman-al View Post
Uhm, hello?
The "Stockings" story? I cannot access it. Can somebody *PLEASE* hand it over to me?
Err, uh huh, huh, huh... like ok... sweet...

'Musenpoops' B)
aprilchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2009   #39
missile
Process Fan

With Sally's permission, I've made a page to host her Slumber Party.

And a few stories written as sequels/in same universe.

They're here: http://elephanticity.250x.com/burned/homage/index.htm
missile is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2009   #40
Mandrake
Process Fan

My search for an artist has been pretty fruitless lately, does anyone know any artists here that would want to illustrate any of my stories or work with me on a comic?
Mandrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2009   #41
Shrinkmaster22
Frequent Poster

Quote:
My search for an artist has been pretty fruitless lately, does anyone know any artists here that would want to illustrate any of my stories or work with me on a comic?
I'm sorry to say that I too have been barking up that same tree for my stories as well and haven't had any luck. It seems that the only option for those with a great imagination, but little artistic talent, is to pay a ridiculously large amount of money for professionals like Palcomix to make it for you.

It seems while storytellers don't strive to see their stories come to life for the purpose of making a profit, artists on the other hand ,while creating incredible works, do.

...Thank goodness I was able to silence him before he told anyone.
Shrinkmaster22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-27-2009   #42
episickness
Leecher

I may be able to draw your story. But i'm not familiar with your stories and it would have to be at least fairly 'clean'. I wasn't a great artist then and it's been a long time since i've drawn for the community and i'm sure i'm a bit rusty. but if you would send me a link to the story you want illustrated, i will tell you if i am able to do or not. if i can do it, I do not charge for my work so that means i will do it when i have free time. It usually doesn't take long for a few pages of comic but i'm bad with coloring, so you'll have to do that yourself.
episickness is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-27-2009   #43
Mandrake
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by episickness View Post
I may be able to draw your story. But i'm not familiar with your stories and it would have to be at least fairly 'clean'. I wasn't a great artist then and it's been a long time since i've drawn for the community and i'm sure i'm a bit rusty. but if you would send me a link to the story you want illustrated, i will tell you if i am able to do or not. if i can do it, I do not charge for my work so that means i will do it when i have free time. It usually doesn't take long for a few pages of comic but i'm bad with coloring, so you'll have to do that yourself.
Hey thanks man. Do as much or as little as you want. If you really like it and want to do a whole comic then go for it, I'll give you as much support as possible. I may wind up drawing some panels myself but my art isn't too great either. I used to be a better artist when I was a kid, but was never that great. All of my stories are on my deviantart page. http://mandrakemoorglade.deviantart.com/
Mandrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2010   #44
OhZone
OhYeah!

Is everyone digging the remake of "Inch By Inch" in progress on giantesscity? It's up to chapter 10 so far.

It's damned nice!

OHYEAH!

Go here:
http://giantesscity.com/forum/viewfo...p?f=22&start=0

And look for Inch by Inch. (Inch by Inch - Original story by Steve Colburn / Revised by TDLAmador)

Another one that someone pointed out to me is this:

Gemma aka

My first story!

by Eelskin

http://giantesscity.com/forum/viewto...p?f=22&t=57951

OHYEAH! Indeed!

Last edited by OhZone; 03-28-2010 at 10:16 AM.
OhZone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2010   #45
OhZone
OhYeah!

I looooooooooooooooooove this story. OHYEAH!

I had a chunk of it recovered from google cache of giantessplanet.net a while back, but it wasn't complete. Without much expectation of finding anything, I searched for it last night and found the rather long story I had was actually over twice as long as what I rescued when it was on giantessplanet.

So here is a long multisize changing story!

Outside Wonderland

http://stories.iiichan.net/stories/O...%20LBP%29.html

BTW: I did search for this on here, but I couldn't find it. If it's posted elsewhere, please forgive.
Unread 03-29-2010   #46
Raso719
Frequent Poster

don't know how slow you're thinking but if this fits the bill, by all means ad it to the list.

http://www.process-productions.com/f...ad.php?t=22938
Raso719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2012   #47
TrunKated
AKA Kaytie. NOT

Arise my thread from the dead! And add a Slow Shrink tale that I couldn't find by searching this site.

Enjoy a SSW Vore tale called...

Small Pleasures

Story by KavenBach 2011

http://aryion.com/g4/view/209416
TrunKated is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2012   #48
TB Tabby
Process Disciple

The Shrinking Life of Vanilla(FURRY)

Vanilla the Rabbit in an "Incredible Shrinking Woman" scenario. Unfinished, but the author expressed dismay with how the next chapter was going and promised a rewrite. It's been over a month since then, unfortunately.