free hit counters
Untranslated BBW Manga - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Body Inflation and Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-04-2008   #1
YouDontWantToKnow
DO NOT E-MAIL ME!

Untranslated BBW Manga

Why don't we band together, and translate those BBW Doujins that have yet to be translated? I'll do the scanlation work, but I can't read a lick of Japanese!
YouDontWantToKnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2008   #2
long john silver

Re: Untranslated BBW Manga

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouDontWantToKnow View Post
Why don't we band together, and translate those BBW Doujins that have yet to be translated? I'll do the scanlation work, but I can't read a lick of Japanese!
Be I the only one here who be seein' the irony here?
Unread 05-04-2008   #3
YouDontWantToKnow
DO NOT E-MAIL ME!

I see no irony. About the only phrase I could understand in one doujin was "Okaa-san", meaning "mother", essentialy.
Unread 05-04-2008   #4
humble.fool
Rubber Band Man

I think the irony was "we".

Feel free to scan in anything you've got, but competent translators are few and far between, and often have their own projects. You're not going to see much of them unless you offer money.
Unread 05-04-2008   #5
long john silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouDontWantToKnow View Post
I see no irony. About the only phrase I could understand in one doujin was "Okaa-san", meaning "mother", essentialy.
No, the irony be that ye be wantin' to translate Japanese dojinshi, yet ye don't bother getting a reference guide off the net to be usin' to aide in the scanslation.

All ye be needin' to do is pick up something that be like a Japanese-to-English translation book, that be showin' the Japanese characters fer the words.
Unread 05-04-2008   #6
fox_drifter
Process Fan

I have to chime in. If the OP's offering to hunt down, buy, and scan untranslated genre manga, looking for a translator to work with isn't really... ironic. It's not as if he's blindly requesting for someone else to do free work for him.

Might want to offer to 'shop in the translation, too, to even the workload a tad.
fox_drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2008   #7
Kyrex
The Thread Ender

Well, if you know where to find a bunch of new BBW manga that we haven't seen, even just scanning and posting them would be a giant boon to the community. He is offering to do a lot of the dirty work, but I don't know how many willing translators we have for this kind of undertaking.
Kyrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2008   #8
jluzin
Leecher

*Hops from shadows*
It's not nearly as simple as a phrase book, John.
Evening kiddies. I'm a longtime lurker, and this here caught enough of my attention to get me interested in a bit of a summer project. I've been studying the Japanese language for a little while and have plenty of tools to do a few translations. I don't know much about photoshop, but as far as the moonspeak is concerned, I may be able to help. Currently, I'm working on a translation of the manga in the BE forum called Pink Shadow. (It's on the manga list somewhere) I did a couple pages and got a bit busy with other things. I dunno. Finals are almost over so you might see something come up in the near future. I've yet to do anything like this, and since popular culture uses phrases and grammar that isn't covered in my textbooks, it takes me a bit longer to translate. But, I get a manga or two under my belt and the rest is clockwork. (Or so my professor says) I think it will be an ok study tool, and that being the case, no charge necessary. I'll gladly do it for the lulz. I dunno. I'll see you guys around, I'm sure. よろしく! 
じゃあ
jluzin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-2008   #9
YouDontWantToKnow
DO NOT E-MAIL ME!

Ummm... OK, thanks. I have three I can upload; choose your poison.

A)MaruInu by Kato Hayabusa
B)Love Belly by Kato Hayabusa
C)Hell Teacher Nube: Chapter 106: Demon - The Futaguchi Woman by Shou Makura
Unread 05-05-2008   #10
Kyrex
The Thread Ender

I think most of those have already been translated... Even if they haven't, the 2 Kato titles don't really have a lot of plot that we're missing out on. As for Hell Teacher Nube, we've had several threads on it, and yet again, we're not missing much in the way context to really enjoy it.
Kyrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-2008   #11
Ghalleon
DOH!

i dont think it realy matters alot what the context is for some as long as they can see/read whats going on? right?

on a side note shame this is the wrong forum cause if there is 1 thing id love to see finish is Great breast Miyuki.. only been half translated and its BE...
Ghalleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-2008   #12
YouDontWantToKnow
DO NOT E-MAIL ME!

Translated, yes, but SCANlated? I don't think so.

I think I saw another BBW doujin involving tentacles somewhere. If I can find it again, I'll upload it.