free hit counters
Ranman (Quality Translation) - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Closed Thread
Unread 05-01-2006   #13
Memo Pad
ROCK YOU !!

Suti, you are the shit! This is one of my favorite B.E. mangas 'cause it's fuckin' hilarious.

I'm tellin' ya man, which one do you want, a custom drawing, or a suprise Subi-chan drawing?

Take your pick...
Unread 05-01-2006   #14
Sutibaru
---

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memo Pad
Suti, you are the shit! This is one of my favorite B.E. mangas 'cause it's fuckin' hilarious.

I'm tellin' ya man, which one do you want, a custom drawing, or a suprise Subi-chan drawing?

Take your pick...
First off, thanks. I suppose I could go for a surprise Subi-chan drawing. I always like surprises, and I can never get enough Subi-chan. ^^
Unread 05-01-2006   #15
blues711
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sutibaru
Taking a short break from Please Don't Say
Does that mean you haven't finished it? I thought the entire thing was already on the Process Main Site in the manga section......Maybe there's more I never saw.
Unread 05-03-2006   #16
Laughingman
Frequent Poster

<<From what I can tell, she was trying to put on pants in place of a shirt, but ended up ripping a hole in them (pretty darn weak pants, no?). A fever/cold/stoke can make you do all sorts of odd things.>>>

Ah I see, that explains it..I never could figure out what she was trying to do. Yeah, I've seen the rest of it on the main site, I like it up to where she's on the phone and I'm pretty sure they get bigger.
Unread 05-07-2006   #17
Sutibaru
---

Here is the last bit of the expansion as well as the part that I have translated.

I don't know if I should even bother with the sex scene since I can't translate well. It will be a lot of work since they seem to be saying a lot. Plus there isn't any process related there.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ranman3_06 eng.jpg (603.0 KB, 2151 views)
File Type: jpg ranman3_07 eng.jpg (568.9 KB, 2111 views)
Unread 05-07-2006   #18
acme
Nodoka~<3

Personally, I think you can leave out the sex scene since it kinda ruins it all.
Unread 05-08-2006   #19
Laughingman
Frequent Poster

Yeah those scenes, which seem to be on every B.E. manga at some point, just kinda ruin the whole process thing for me. Still though, I like it up to here, great job!

Heh, I always thought she was kinda getting off on her breasts growing, but now that I see what she's realy saying, I feel bad for her, lol.
Unread 05-08-2006   #20
Taruby
Self-Aware Machine

Is this the manga that you wanted help with earlier?

I wrote a quick script with both the Japanese and English text together. Feel free to use it as a base if you haven't created one yourself. As should be noted, I did this when I should be asleep, so some mistakes and errors might exist.

Also the .txt file is written in unicode so if half of it is garbled, that means you do not have unicode support or the fonts for the Japanese characters. >_<;

Have fun. I mostly did this while I was waiting trying to resolve an error with epagien's ftp (I'll have to wait until he shows up again) so that I can get one of my projects proofread. *Falls asleep*
Attached Files
File Type: txt ranman.txt (14.4 KB, 441 views)

Last edited by Taruby; 05-08-2006 at 01:54 PM.
Unread 05-08-2006   #21
Sutibaru
---

Thank you Taruby for your time, but this was not the manga that I needed help with. I was speaking for future translations of manga.

I was just creating an updated higher quality translationg of the BE portion of this manga. It was translated before. But the sex scene was not. But the thing with the sex scene is that a lot of people do not like it. They think it ruins the BE. So I am debating on even translating that part (even if you gave me the script).

I suppose if I do not have anything else to do, I might do the rest of this manga. But I would rather start on another instead.
Unread 05-08-2006   #22
Taruby
Self-Aware Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by sutibaru
Thank you Taruby for your time, but this was not the manga that I needed help with. I was speaking for future translations of manga. I was just creating an updated higher quality translationg of the BE portion of this manga. It was translated before. But the sex scene was not. But the thing with the sex scene is that a lot of people do not like it. They think it ruins the BE. So I am debating on even translating that part (even if you gave me the script).
Ah, my bad. Although, by untranslated, is it just the random moans and useless sound effects or the dialogue itself? Well, the archives are dead so I can't find where you got the original script or who wrote the original script since I don't see any other names in the credit. Oh well, I'm still having problems myself at the moment in that I need to reverify a password. (Can't remember where I wrote it down)

Personally, I'm a completionist when it comes to things I work on although I have to admit I did just one chapter out of a light-core guro manga before deciding not to continue with it (It's about girl called Mairan Mai who has an alter ego that violently murders just about all of the delinquents in her school including a fake boyfriend and a chainsaw murderer. All the while Mai is oblivious to what is going on.) Well, that's just my opinion, anyway.

Jya ne~
Unread 05-08-2006   #23
Lawn Gnome
Leecher

Very nice, thanks for the translation!
Unread 05-08-2006   #24
TheMoney

Smile

Suti, Once again, I thank you.

Closed Thread