free hit counters
Request- Butterscotch - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-12-2006   #1
VincentJ
Frequent Poster

Request- Butterscotch

Before the flaming begins, I'd like to point out I'm not referring to just this short bit:
. Also, I have actually spent a lot of time trying to track this down on and off over the last few years, with little sucess. The only major accomplishment I got was finding the slightly extended clip- the original one (hosted on the now defunct yahoo group bemoviesandstuff) ended as she stumbled out of the diner, the current version circulating goes on a bit further to show her falling over in front of the genie.

As near as I can tell, this is the show:
This BE scene takes place in the second episode of a short-lived TV series that ran in 1997 called Butterscotch. I've searched torrents, Amazon etc but I can't track down a copy to either download or buy. There's at least another BE sequence earlier on, where the woman wishes for her big breasts. The sequence in the diner is the wish backfiring on her. The BEA doesn't seem to have any record of this film apart from the clip linked above. Any and all help in tracking down more clips, DVDs or the full episode will be much appreciated. Those here that know me know that I'm not just a random leecher, I have done a lot to contribute to the community.

More info:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0534005/
http://www.secretscrolldigest.com/re...terscotch.html (seems to imply there's some TG here too)
http://www.asstr.org/~JR_Parz/FavMoviePageUpdate1.htm (says it'll be released on DVD at some stage, but no indication of when)
VincentJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2006   #2
aussie_air
Lurker

You know...i may actually have the previous BE clip somewhere on my computer. I never really saw it posted anywhere which i found strange and then i guess i forgot about it. I'll have a dig now.

Its not super impressive but i suppose its BE so eh i'll look. I'll keep you posted.

Edit: Damn i cant seem to find it. Its damn late here so i will have a look tomorrow. Good luck with this.

Last edited by aussie_air; 09-12-2006 at 08:17 AM.
aussie_air is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2006   #3
theperv584
Do not feed trolls

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_air
You know...i may actually have the previous BE clip somewhere on my computer. I never really saw it posted anywhere which i found strange and then i guess i forgot about it. I'll have a dig now.

Its not super impressive but i suppose its BE so eh i'll look. I'll keep you posted.

Edit: Damn i cant seem to find it. Its damn late here so i will have a look tomorrow. Good luck with this.
Use windows search function: *.wmv, *.mpg, *.avi so on and so forth
theperv584 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2006   #4
mr small
Obsesser

The only other BE scene I know of in Butterscotch is of another character asking the genie to alter her apperance all over, notably she grows a little taller and gets bigger boobs. Yet I don't remember it taking place in the diner. Could this be what your thinking of?
Unread 09-12-2006   #5
GreatDragon AD
Twin Warrior of Fire

That first BE scene took place in the tent. I think that's after wishing the genie for his friend to have a bigger libido and get many orgasms. I like that scene too.

http://gdadgirls.bakunyuu.com/
GreatDragon AD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2006   #6
Battlekrome
Lurker

hrmm

digs...
Attached Files
File Type: wmv Butterscotch 8.wmv (6.54 MB, 1125 views)
Battlekrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2006   #7
theperv584
Do not feed trolls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlekrome
hrmm

digs...
Hrmm?

Not this one...we all have it... its the scene before this.
theperv584 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2006   #8
TehDewd
Some Dude

Damn...I know exactly what you're talking about dude, and I even had a clip of the entire scene. Sadly, I had a computer reformat not too long ago and lost it :/

What it is, is the girl who is in the scene most of us are familiar with wishes to have a better body, and "breasts that will make Pamela Anderson jealous" or something along that lines. The scene is of her changing, legs getting longer, breasts bigger, etc. The scene we are familiar with is after that, and that is why when she stumbles in the room she says to the geney "not infinitely growing!"
TehDewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2006   #9
GreatDragon AD
Twin Warrior of Fire

I think the lines were she wanted to have breasts so big that they make Pamela Anderson look like Olive Oil. Heh heh, I can't believe I still remember the line.

http://gdadgirls.bakunyuu.com/
GreatDragon AD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2006   #10
mr small
Obsesser

I believe this is what everyone is talking about.
Attached Files
File Type: wmv butter.wmv (3.37 MB, 1094 views)
Unread 09-13-2006   #11
Agent M
Process Master

Meka leka hi, meka hiney holy shit!
Agent M is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2006   #12
Jamball
A Process Lover

I've got this whole movie on VCD.

It's not too bad. Though, that is the only Process related BE in the film. There's some invisible man button popping stuff, but mostly just erotic, mind control type things.

--
Jamball
Jamball is offline   Reply With Quote