free hit counters
Trouble Before Twilight - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-18-2008   #1
LOD
Tieing a Knot Or two

Trouble Before Twilight

"The day isn't over with yet."

"Yeah, and you still owe me lunch." Sofie reminded Jen.

"I do don't I. Well let me just put this away and we'll be on our way."

Jen started walking toward the stairs when the front door of her house opened up and her little sister Gwen entered. It seemed that geniuses ran in Jen's family. Jen's brother Ryan is a young, yet famous inventor whose inventions are used world wide. Her parents are both teachers at the university across state. Even Jen herself is very intelligent, but is an avid slacker with no ambitions. The genius bug bit her eighteen year old sister Gwen too who skipped quite a few grades along her way through school and is now a senior in college only one year away from having her degree in chemistry.

For a second she didn't seem to notice that the two girls who use to be just a little shorter than her 5' 6" now towered over her. But reality sunk in pretty quick.

"Jen! Sofie! What on Earth happened to you? You're huge! What happened?"

"Calm down shorty don't blow a gasket. We just grew a little."

"You grew more than just a little you both have to be over seven feet tall!"

"Yeah, isn't it so cool! I borrowed one Of Ryan's new inventions...." she said producing the ray-gun which was quickly snatched out of her hands by Gwen.

"How dose this work." she said examining the switches and dials along the side.

"Hey what are you doing? I was just putting that back!"

"You've had your fun with it. I never get to play around with any of Ryan's things. You're so lucky that he lets you."

"Well we didn't exactly have permission."

"Some-one's being a bad girl. I might have to put you in time-out."

"I'd like to see you try."

Just then an evil grin started to stretch across Gwen's face. She had always been a quick learner and after her little glance at the controls of the device she was pretty sure what to do. She switched the control over to decrease and adjusted the knob to 5. Before Jen could stop her she was pointing the device at the two girls.

"It's okay Gwen you don't have to do anything to us. We have already been under a foot tall today already."

"Don't worry I wont be making you that small." Gwen said as she pulled the trigger hitting Jen and Sofie with the neon green beam.

"Come on we were just getting ready to go out for lunch." Said Jen who was now shrinking past 6' 7".

Jen and Sofie continued to protest as they shrank down below Gwen's height.

"Come on Gwen could you please just stop this and make us tall again? This was the first time I was taller than you since your growth spurt back in high school. Can't you just let me be bigger than my little sister for a little while longer."

"No. I'm putting you two in time-out and that's it."

"Gwen you can't be serious. I this wasn't even my idea. Could you at least let me go." plead Sofie as she shrank under 4' 9".

"Nope I caught you red handed too so you'll just have to deal with your punishment."

"This is stupid." said Sofie as she made a break for the door.

Gwen cut off the shrinking girl's exit with ease. Even though Gwen had been taller than her for quite a while Sofie had never been intimidated by her until today. As Sofie shrank bellow Gwen's D cup tits she didn't think that over powering her would work at all.

"Now, now Sofie do you think that I'd just let you walk right out the door. You haven't even stopped shrinking yet."

Jen shrinking stopped when she reached 3' 2" she just barely came up to her "little" sister's waist line. Sofie being at 3' 5" was eye level with Gwen's belly button.

"Okay you two start marching to Jen's room." Gwen said pointing the ray-gun at them once more.

"But. But." stuttered Jen.

"No buts. Move it shorty."

Doing as they were told Jen and Sofie made their way toward the stairs still protesting and pleading along the way.

"Come on Gwen you've had your fun. Just let us go."

"My fun is just beginning."

With a little bit of force Jen was able to turn the door knob. Gwen Made sure that both girls entered the door before she quickly opened her bedroom door, grabbing a chair and wedging Jen's door closed. Both Jen and Sofie tried to push the door open, but at their current size they were no where near strong enough.

"What the fuck is up with your sister Jen?"

"I have no idea."

"When do you think she'll let us out?"

"I hope she dose soon. I'm getting hungry. Hey! Gwen if you let us out of here now we'll let you come with us out to lunch. You can even pick where we go."

Gwen was already on her way down stairs and had no intention to let those two go anytime soon. She had already formulated her plan in the mere seconds it took to shrink Jen and Sofie, and wasn't going to give up this for anything. She had always been looked down upon by just about everyone at school because of her skipping grade after grade. They were all intimidated by her and she knew it.

At an early age Gwen had dreamed about showing them that she was more than just a smart little girl. While others would try to impress people and try to make friends, Gwen on the other hand kept to herself and was always a loaner. She worked in the shadows not showing even her parents what she was creating. She didn't want fame or recognition like her brother, she only wanted to be feared and all powerful. With each passing year she was becoming more and more frustrated with the world that she lived in. Gwen tested many compounds through out the years all of which she considered failures. Her zombie serum killed all of her pet mice. Her mind control mixture only made Jen even more ditsy angering her beyond rage. It seemed like nothing that she did was going to work.

But now with Ryan's invention she could accomplish her dreams. Now there was nothing that could stop her. She just knew it.

Gwen open the door and looked around her neighborhood her focus being drawn to the house right across the street. It was Cindy's house. She had always hated Cindy, she was four years older than her, but still acted like a little brat.

"Oh Cindy. It's time to come out and play."

Two hours later.....

"Okay one, two, three...." Sofie ran and tackled the door with all of her might, but she didn't even budge the chair. She grabbed her shoulder in pain trying to fight back the tears that were welling in her eyes.

"I think that if we try again it might work."

"Are you insane Jen?! I probably bruised my shoulder-blade, if I didn't break it."

"Well we could always.... no that wouldn't work. How about..... no only as a last resort. I have no idea what to do Sofie."

"Gwen can't just leave us in here all day. I mean why would she do this to us."

"I have no idea. I've always tried to be a good sister to her. I tried to make her feel

better every time one of those little jerks at her school would treat her like shit, but she has just been so distant lately. I don't know what is going on with her. I just hope that she doesn't hurt anyone."

"I'm sure that she's not going to hurt people. Now could you help me open up this window?"

Sofie was reaching as far as she could and wasn't quite tall enough to touch the lock on Jen's bedroom window. In her haste to find a way through the door Jen hadn't even considered the window.

"Okay climb up onto my shoulders Sofie."

Sofie was only slightly larger than Jen so it wasn't very hard for her to lift her up to the lock. Now that it was finally in her grasp the lock was easily able to be turned.

"Okay set me down and let's try to open it up."

Jen and Sofie griped the bottom of the window pane and pushed with all of their might opening the window enough for them to fit through. But as soon as Jen looked out she remembered that her room was on the second floor. At her reduced size the drop looked quite a bit longer and she wasn't sure if this was a viable escape route.

"Um Sofie, did you happen to notice the drop?" said Jen turning around to notice Sofie tearing the sheets off of her bed.

"Yeah. Hey Jen do you have any more bedsheets in your room?"

"There's probably some in my closet."

While Jen rummaged through her closet Sofie managed to tie together the two sheets she removed from Jen's bed turning them into a usable rope. When Jen turned around with another sheet Sofie was already measuring how much more rope was needed to reach the ground.

"One more will probably do."

"Let's hope because this is the only one that I could find."

After a few more minutes of tieing and testing to make sure it was strong enough Jen and Sofie fastened one end of the rope to Jen's bed post and made their way to the window to start climbing down the bed-sheet rope.

"Okay here we go." said Jen as she climbed out her window and started shimmying down their makeshift rope.

"You seem to be doing fine and everything up here is keeping together great! There's nothing to worry about Jen."

"Your knots are staying tied down here too! I think I'm going to make it to the ground no sweat."

Jen made it to ground level without incident bringing relief to the nervous Sofie who quickly began her decent. Before she climbed down two feet she lost her grip on the bedsheets dropping strait down toward Jen.

"Sofie!!!!"

Sofie made a last ditch effort to grab hold of the rope catching it in one hand. She looked down and seen Jen was only inches away from her toes.

"That was close."

"Yeah I wouldn't want to have to catch you."

Sofie finally reached the ground and they both looked around Jen's back yard. The ocean looked as large as ever. Jen walked up to the dock leading out into the expansive waters. She was amazed at the fact that she couldn't see over the railing.

"I don't even remember ever being this small."

"We are pretty tiny. But at least she didn't shrink us back down to 6 inches tall. We would still be stuck in your room."

"Oh, I would have found a way out."

"I sure you would have. Knowing you, you've probably got something stashed in there that could have busted us out."

Both Jen and Sofie walked around toward the front of the house examining their large surroundings. Before opening the front door something caught Jen's eye. The neighbor's house didn't look larger at all. In fact from here it looked quite tiny. Jen ran across the road followed by her shrunken friend. Jen new that she was close to three foot tall, but she was at least a foot larger than the door frame of this house. Jen brought down her tiny fist on the door almost shaking the frame off it's hinges.

"Hello, is someone home!" after about ten minutes no one answered.

"Jen how long were we locked up in that room?"

"It couldn't have been more than a few hours."

"How much damage do you think Gwen could have accomplished by now?"

"I'm not sure. I had no idea she had this in her."

Jen and Sofie walked out into the middle of the road and looked around trying to see anything else out of place. The rest of the neighbors seemed to have been left alone.

"Which direction do you think she went Jen?"

Just then they heard a screech as a van turned the corner at a very fast speed and started heading strait toward them. It would have been very scary indeed if not for the fact that the van and it's passengers were shrank down so small that they were able to drive right between Sofie's legs. As it passed they could here the tiny screams coming from the shrunken people inside.

"My guess would be that way." said Jen pointing in the direction the van came. She looked back in her yard noticing Sofie's car. "Hey don't you want to see how hard it would be to drive while shrunk?"

"What do you expect me to start it with? Shrunken keys?!" Sofie pulled out her tiny key-chain.

"So that means..."

"Yeah, yeah more walking. I'm telling you Jen this really isn't my idea of a good day off."

Mean while across town.....

Gwen strolled down the street swinging her new purse back and forth. Inside she could still hear the screams of some of her former rivals and enemies. She had captured at least a dozen girls all of whom she hated. Her next stop was Emily's house. She wasn't even going to warn her!

Gwen leveled the sites strait at the front door of her Emily's house engulfing it in a neon green glow. the whole house started to shrink. Soon she could see in the second story window spying Emily talking on her cellphone. After watching the house shrink past her bust level she burst her arm threw Emily's bedroom window and snatching up the tiny screaming girl.

"Oh, MY GOD! WFT is happening? Put me down!" Yelled Emily still shrinking in Gwen's hand.

"Welcome to your new life Bitch!" says Gwen as she drops her inside her purse on top of a pile of shrunken girls.

"What am I going to do next?"

"Lets see..." she opens up her bag and peers in. "Emily, Dakota, Jessie, the Baileford twins, Megan, Mollie, Cindy. Yeah this should be more than enough for now. What do you think girls should I stop playing this "little" Game and start getting serious?"

"Stop this please!!"

"I want to go home!"

"Return us to normal! Please?!?!"

She zips up the bag not hearing the answers that she wants and walks up the road heading
for downtown.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Trouble Before Twilight.txt (13.4 KB, 28 views)

Claire's Project

Last edited by LOD; 11-18-2008 at 05:58 PM.
LOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2008   #2
LOD
Tieing a Knot Or two

Re: Trouble Before Twilight

This is part one of a sequel to my story "A Day in the Life".

Claire's Project
Unread 11-19-2008   #3
merritstone
Frequent Poster

Fun stuff. Well written! Quick paced and although Jen and Sofie are having their problems, they are not useless in the face of dire straights. I like it when the growing/shrinking girls take a little control of the story instead of being a passive by-stander. Very enjoyable
merritstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2008   #4
LOD
Tieing a Knot Or two

Holy Shit! Merritstone likes my story? **Faints**

[Edit] He's been a very large influence on me. I love just about everything that this man has made, and I doubt that I'd have ever became a writer without influence from authors like him.

Claire's Project

Last edited by LOD; 02-15-2009 at 12:18 PM.
Unread 12-04-2008   #5
Max24
Process Fan

Very nice I always enjoy a good story.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Topgamer97/For more Giantess
Max24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2008   #6
Captain Ash
Adventurer

Except for some misspelling this is a great story.
I like the big escape of Jen and Sophie.
Yes, Gwen causes quite a lot of attraction.
Let's see what she is doing with all the girls.
I wonder what Ryan would say this?

Captain Ash
Captain Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2008   #7
LOD
Tieing a Knot Or two

Thanks, both of you.

P.S.

Thank you Captain for your suggestion of the shrunken money. It sort of evovled into the shrunken keys remark made by Sofie. Although it would be pretty funny if Jen wanted a coke, but couldn't get a machine to accept her dime-sized quarters.

Claire's Project

Last edited by LOD; 12-07-2008 at 11:22 AM.
Unread 12-16-2008   #8
LOD
Tieing a Knot Or two

Jen and Sofie only had to walk 2 blocks before seeing evidence of where Gwen was heading. Right before them was a house so tiny that it couldn't be more than a few inches bigger than them. Both the girls now stood under three and a half feet tall making this house quite small indeed. Jen bent down to peer into a window scaring the tiny person looking out of it.

"Holy shit Sofie, there's someone in this one! I think it's Wendy Masterson." Exclaimed Jen.

Wendy fell back toward her bed cowering away from the tiny giantesses looking in at her. She wore nothing but a bath robe which was slipping off her shoulders revealing her perky C cup tits.

"Hey Wendy calm down. It's just Sofie and me. We know what you're going through because we've been shrunk too."

Wendy recognized both of them so she bravely approached the window. Wendy had grown up alongside both of these girls. But now Jen and Sofie seemed so huge to her. They looked like they were almost twenty feet tall. She opened up the window marveling at her expansive front lawn.

"What happened to me Jen? Why am I so small?" Asked the doll-sized girl.

"It's my sister. She stole one of Ryan's new inventions and just snapped. Do you have any idea where she went?"

"No I just got out of the shower and was about to get dressed before I seen your gigantic shadow fall across my window. Stacey is here too; maybe she has seen Gwen?"

Wendy left her bedroom and walked around the house looking for her roommate. Jen and Sofie could hear her tiny voice calling out Stacey's name during the search. After ten minutes Wendy returned to her bedroom window having found no one.

"This is weird we were supposed to be going to Starbucks to meet Jay and Robert as soon as I was ready. There's no way that she left without me. Is her car still out there?" she said leaning out the window. Wendy seen Stacy's enormous hybrid which looked like an alien mother-ship.

"This is getting serious Jen. People are missing! What is Gwen doing?" Asked Sofie.

"I wish I knew. This is just insane. We need to find her, and quickly before she hurts someone."

They turned around and started walking away, but stopped hearing Wendy's tiny voice calling them back.

"Waaaaaiiit!!!! Are you just going to leave me here?" Jen came back to the window and seen Wendy quickly pulling on a pair of pants.

"We don't know what's going to happen to us out there Wendy. I think maybe you should just stay here and hide."

"Are you kidding?!? I'm going to write my thesis about this!!" Exclaimed Wendy.

Wendy was training for her masters at The same local college that Gwen attended. Gwen was always so quiet that she almost seemed invisible. Wendy had a few classes with her, but never really talked to her or even thought about her being there. And that Wendy knew of, the only contact Stacy had with Gwen was sitting next to her in one class.

"You've always been quite the opportunist Wendy. I guess we could take you along."

Wendy grabbed her shoes and socks and walked over to the window. "Umm, are you going to carry me? It would be faster."

Jen reached down picking up Wendy who was waiting eagerly. Wendy had always fantasized about being this small, and wasn't going to be satisfied before she was at least picked up and carried. As she was lifted Wendy almost felt like she was on a roller coaster. The rush of air flowing past her face reminded her of a recent trip to Six-Flags, but she would take this over Six-Flags any day.

Jen and Sofie continued down the street with their tiny friend seeing no more evidence that Gwen had gone in this direction, until they arrived at the intersection of Oak Street and Maple Lane. All of the houses going south down Maple Lane were shrunk.

"Jen I think that I'm seeing a pattern here." said Sofie.

"Yes I know. All of these are being rented to college students too. And I'm starting to get worried about what we'll see if we do reach the college."

Meanwhile across town......

Vicky Denburg drove past the Krispy Kreme as she was making her way back home from her shopping trip. She is the eighteen year old captain of the High School cheer squad. For years Vicky shared class after class with Gwen both of them growing up to be good friends, but that was before Gwen skipped a few grades going from a Freshman to a Senior almost overnight. Instead of congratulating Gwen, she became jealous and spiteful turning on Gwen making her life a living hell. When Gwen seen her former friend's convertible in the distance she couldn't help herself. This girl was going in her collection.

Vicky didn't see Gwen standing on the side of the road leveling a gun at her car. She was almost too enthralled with her cell-phone to even notice herself being engulfed in a neon green light. She dropped her cell-phone and almost lost control of her car as she freaked out because of her new skin color. As the glowing subsided Vicky could feel a weird sensation running through her body. She immediately stopped her car not knowing what was happening to her.

Gwen slowly walked up to the shrinking convertible almost laughing at the sight of the reduced blond inside. The car had already shrunk down so small that there was no way that Gwen could comfortably sit down inside it. Vicky was now barely four feet tall but still didn't notice her world growing around her. Gwen stopped right behind Vicky's car and stood there looking down into the tiny vehicle. Just at this moment Vicky looked into her rear-view mirror and seen Gwen's gigantic crotch. Vicky quickly turned around having to look up to see Gwen staring down at her. Vicky was stunned at the sight before her. She jumped up out of her car looking around at her larger rival. Now she was only 3' 3", making Gwen look like a twelve foot tall giantess.

"Gwen? How did you get so... so.... BIG?"

"There's one thing that you don't seem to be realizing shorty. I'm not the one that's changing. You are!!"

Vicky was now 2' 7" and was barely taller than the fire-hydrant that she had parked next to. She looked up and down the road frightened at the sight of her newly intimidating world.

"This is impossible!! People don't shrink."

"Oh it's possible. I should know, I've shrunk over twenty of them today." Boasted Gwen.

Vicky didn't want to believe it. She quickly jumped back into her car and turned over the engine. But before she could take off Gwen stepped on the backseat crushing the rear wheels under her weight.

"What's wrong Vicky? Did the batteries run out in your toy car?"

Vicky screams as she is picked up by Gwen. She continued to shrink and could feel Gwen's grip grow around her. Now she was only 14" tall and getting tinier by the second. Gwen loved it as Vicky tried to squirm out of her grasp.

"It's time to put you with the rest of my collection dear." Said Gwen unzipping her purse.

Gwen lowered Vicky into a sea of tiny girls all of whom were crying out for help. Many of the faces she recognized even though all of the girls were older than her. The girls seemed to be of many different sizes ranging from eight inches to four inches. She continued to shrink down finally stopping at 5". After dangling Vicky over the purse for what seemed like an eternity Gwen dropped her in watching her disappear between two larger college girls.

Gwen looked down at the tiny remains of Vicky's convertible laying crushed below her feet. She kicked it into the gutter and continued her walk towards downtown.

Inside of her purse the situation was getting more cramped than ever. With the addition of Vicky Denburg there was now 18 little beauties being held captive in Gwen's purse. All of the girls were struggling for space and no one was comfortable. There were a few bloody noses, two blacks eyes, and most of the girl's clothes were gradually getting ripped off. Suzy and Sara Baileford were now only 4" tall and they found themselves being crushed by the Megan Williams' large ass. Emily is still in utter shock after pulling the unconscious body of Janet Hopewell out from underneath two girls that are double their size. Mollie gasped as Stacy Melrose's tiny foot kicked her in the back once more.

"If you do that again I'll reach around and crush you!" Yells the larger girl.

"It's not my fault! Cindy keeps elbowing me there!"

The utter chaos that was let loose in here is taking it's toll on every occupant of the purse. Earlier a large(About as large as you can get for girls under a foot tall.) fight had broken out from the lack of space. Now there is a lot less space than before(Not even enough to move let alone fight.), and all that can be heard is crying or cursing. If there is one image that can solidify for you that this is Hell on Earth it has to be Holly Wilson. The former Homecoming Queen brought down to her lowest level. It's doesn't matter to Gwen that she volunteers at the homeless shelter every Sunday or that she never said a bad thing to her colossal captor her whole life. Despite that here she is reduced to the size of a mouse, using what was left of her ripped shirt to clean up after her bloody nose.

As crazy as this scene might have been; it didn't hold a candle to the ideas that were bouncing around in Gwen's warped mind as she rounded the corner bringing the Coed Dorms into sight.

Meanwhile Back on Maple Lane......

"This one is empty too!" Hollered Sofie as she gave up on finding anyone one inside. This was the fourth house that she checked, and definitely the tiniest(The peak of the roof only came up to her breasts.).

After hearing Sofie's news Jen turned to see Wendy ducking out of the entrance of the house she was searching.

"Wow Janet must have been shrunk down really small. I felt like I was an Amazon walking through there." Said Wendy.

"Do you think she's still in there Wendy?"

"No, I was able to check all of the places she could be hiding."

Jen picked her up and walked back toward Sofie waiting in the center of the road. The last house on the block stood out like a sore thumb. It wasn't just the only house without a car in the driveway, but it hadn't been shrunk. After knocking on diminutive doors and looking into tiny windows for twenty minutes Jen and Sofie were feeling quite large indeed, but when they both approached the threshold reality sunk in quickly. They stood there staring strait ahead at the doorknob not knowing what to say to the full-sized person that might answer their knock. Finally Jen mustered up enough courage to try. But not a soul comes to the door.

"No one answered. Do you think that we should just walk it?" Asked Sofie.

"I don't think that Casey would mind us warning her. But her car isn't here so I doubt that she's home." Said Wendy.

Jen slowly turned the knob opening up the door to a humongous living room. These houses were quite spacious for rentals, but at their size this one was like a mansion. They tiptoed across the room looking around at the out of proportion furniture. Jen and Sofie were too busy to notice Wendy's eyes light up as she was living one of her dreams. She had now officially been 6" for an hour and was loving every second of it. As the trio walked past a coffee table Wendy couldn't help herself.

"Hey um Jen do you think that you could set me down there while you continue searching. I'm getting a little bit of motion sickness." She lied.

"Sure thing."

Jen gently sat Wendy down and on the slick glass surface. Wendy looked across the table which at her size was more like a mesa. Scattered along the surface were various items including a text book, a paperback novel, and a candy dish. She watched as Sofie and Jen left the room and quickly set about to explore this gigantic table. First she ran over to the paper back reading the cover.

"Of Mice And Men?" She couldn't help but laugh knowing she was barely larger than a mouse now. With a bit of strength she turned a few pages and gasped at the size of the text. This was the largest font size that she had ever seen. She played around a little more comparing her size to different pages before getting bored and moving on.

As Wendy waltzed across the glass she looked down seeing the carpet far below. This was an amazing sight to her, she had always loved heights. She walked up next to the text book next which at her size there was no way the she could even try to lift the thick hardcover. She climbed up on top almost slipping on the thin coat of wax on the cover.

With almost nothing to do with the textbook she became bored quickly moving on to the next object in her vision. Inside the candy dish were giant Hersey's Kisses. She climbed up into the small valley of chocolate the grin on her face wider than ever. She picked out one and started to peel back the thick foil to finding the largest piece of chocolate ever. She took an enormous bite out of it barely even denting the tip.

"It looks like you've gotten over your motion sickness quick." Said a large voice from behind her.

She was so absorbed into her fun that she never noticed Jen and Sofie come back to the table. She gave them a chocolaty grin and took another bite from the Kiss.

"Okay, now that you've had your fun. I'd just like to let you know that we weren't able to find Casey anywhere." Said Jen.

"Well you see. I just 'gulp' wanted to do a little exploration too."

"It's alright Wendy I'm sure that you have to be a little curious." Said Sofie.

"You have no idea!"

Jen picked her up and they exited the house trying to pick up Gwen's trail. When they got to the intersection of Maple and Ivy they scanned all of the directions.

"What is that?!?!" Said Jen pointing west down Ivy.

The trio walked up to the small broken object in the middle of the road.

"Is that what I think that is?!?!" Asked Sofie.

"Yes and that tiny pool spreading out of it looks like...." But before Jen could finish Sofie turned puking her guts out on the blacktop.

Wendy had seen things like this on the Internet. Even though she was in no way into crush or vore you would inevitably find these things when looking for shrinking woman pics. Even tough she wasn't as freaked out by the sight of Casey's crushed car as the others were she shed a tear knowing that she had lost a good friend.

There they stood for about 10 minutes speechless. Looking at the large bloody shoe prints heading west.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Trouble Before Twilight pt2.txt (14.2 KB, 3 views)

Claire's Project

Last edited by LOD; 02-15-2009 at 12:23 PM. Reason: Director's cut version
Unread 12-16-2008   #9
LOD
Tieing a Knot Or two

Part two is finally done!!

Claire's Project
Unread 12-16-2008   #10
Hugo Prosperio
Mansion Moderator

O_O Yay!

I've been awaiting this...and the wait was worth it. Great Job!

My Gumroad
My Patreon

Featuring stories of Bodily Transformation and Wonder
Hugo Prosperio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2008   #11
LOD
Tieing a Knot Or two

Thanks. I was a little worried about adding in the death, but I was trying to make Gwen a little more 'evil'.

Claire's Project
Unread 12-16-2008   #12
Hugo Prosperio
Mansion Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by liveordie83 View Post
Thanks. I was a little worried about adding in the death, but I was trying to make Gwen a little more 'evil'.
It worked well in the story. If you were adding death just to add death Im not sure it would have worked, but boy does it make Gwen not so likable.

My Gumroad
My Patreon

Featuring stories of Bodily Transformation and Wonder
Hugo Prosperio is offline   Reply With Quote