free hit counters
Right Stuff manga - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Body Inflation and Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-02-2007   #1
Zurko
Lurker

Right Stuff manga

I heard about this manga called right stuff. I know it has to do with body expansion. What is the manga like? Can I see some scans?
Zurko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2007   #2
Zurko
Lurker

Just read the rule, my bad.
Zurko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2007   #3
Redundant Contradiction
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyber45 View Post
Just read the rule, my bad.
FYI, I do believe you have the power to delete this thread, unless things have changed. I would recomend it.

Hail IlPalazzo!

Redundant Contradiction is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2007   #4
Metatron
Alea iacta est

right stuff wast that a book about the first american astronauts. I had to read that in high school god did it suck
Metatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2007   #5
ranmafan
Frequent Poster

he is referring to this http://www3.llpalace.co.jp/dp/dtl/DP...G18=1&CLASS1=0 which is from kato (his website: http://katohayabusa.sakura.ne.jp/) which i found this posted on 4chan and i quote

"Here's how to buy Dejipare stuff with a credit card:
1. Go to www.gamecheck.jp and click '1' on the right side of the page(pictures of visa/mastercard).
2. Click on the grey shopping cart icon.
3. Use a google translation or something to help you input your info in the correct fields(for the address you put your zip first, city, state/country and street).
4. If you can't input Japanese, you'll need the MS Japanese IME. Some fields require half-width kanji, others full-width. Use google translations for that too.
5. If you succeed you'll have a c-check ID that you can use to buy stuff from Dejipare. You have to pay for a fixed amount, but you can combine amounts should you get more in the future.
Hayabusa's stuff is very resonably priced. They come in PDF though.
---

Then visit Dejipare.com and find Kato Hayabusa's work (嗚呼、我等加藤隼戦斗隊). Pay with CCheck and download.

Thanks very much."
step by step info on how to purchase his works. lol however i wouldnt say im computer iliterate but i cant make it work for me i would love it if someone could buy these and ill pay them through paypal the cost of them. but dont ask for doujins when they are for sale. unless u cant figure out how to buy them! lol but only if u offer money. artists hate it when ppl pirate their works!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DPI19294.jpg (59.9 KB, 477 views)
ranmafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2007   #6
Earthly Kaiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranmafan View Post
artists hate it when ppl pirate their works!
It's unjust to hate it when people do that to the artist if they do not make it easily accessable to those outside their regions.
For, it is nigh impossible for people to get hold of it without going through several channels that would make it extremely difficult for anyone that does not have a degree in piracy or IP-dodging.
Unread 10-03-2007   #7
ranmafan
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthly Kaiser View Post
It's unjust to hate it when people do that to the artist if they do not make it easily accessable to those outside their regions.
For, it is nigh impossible for people to get hold of it without going through several channels that would make it extremely difficult for anyone that does not have a degree in piracy or IP-dodging.
you do have a point there. well no doubt if anyone figures how to use the damn site it will be spread across the web reguardless of what we say or think.
Unread 10-06-2007   #8
ranmafan
Frequent Poster

right stuff and another newer manga by the same artist is currently posted on 4chan for anyone who wants to know. im not posting it here for obvious reasons. this means all i need left is air xxx.
Unread 10-07-2007   #9
Earthly Kaiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranmafan View Post
right stuff and another newer manga by the same artist is currently posted on 4chan for anyone who wants to know. im not posting it here for obvious reasons. this means all i need left is air xxx.
In /d/, right?
Unread 10-07-2007   #10
ranmafan
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthly Kaiser View Post
In /d/, right?
howd you know?! :O lol yeah its in /d/. still there too
Unread 10-07-2007   #11
lupus_lunari

What's the link to 4 chan? Is it .com or .org?
Unread 10-07-2007   #12
Earthly Kaiser

.org