free hit counters
New eBook available: HOW THE CHIPS MAY FALL - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 06-05-2017   #1
scidram
Frequent Poster

New eBook available: HOW THE CHIPS MAY FALL

Hello everyone! I'm happily announcing that my SW shrink poker story from many, many years ago is now available in eBook format.

A tenth class reunion. Five women. Lots of secrets. And one big game of poker.

Rachel, Cassandra, Julia, Gwen, and Emily were close friends in high school. On the night before their reunion, they get together for what should be a friendly game of poker. After a few hands, they discover that as they lose chips, they also lose inches from their height.

Their betting and bluffing become more intense as they gamble not only to win the pot but also to win back their stature. To disrupt each other’s games, they expose past rivalries, relationships, and secrets. As they shrink smaller, the stakes certainly grow larger.

Who’s holding all the cards? Who wants them cut down to size? And are they literally playing right into someone’s hand?

Lots of shrink spurts (process details included!) and shrinking out of clothes to be found!
Currently available at Amazon, Apple iBooks Store, Barnes & Noble, and Smashwords.

Last edited by scidram; 06-08-2017 at 04:26 PM.
scidram is offline   Reply With Quote