free hit counters
Book of Beauty (A Tangled BE story) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-01-2017   #1
spacehillbilly
Process Fan

Book of Beauty (A Tangled BE story)

In Corrona, winter had completely vanished and was replaces by spring. Every spring the kingdom would hold festival to celebrate its beginning.

Rapunzel and Eugene, now married, strolled through the streets of Corrona. The streets were alive with music and singing. There were jugglers, thespians, and food sellers all around. The children were all merry as thy formed a ringer around a red rose. Rapunzel enjoyed every minute of it. Why wouldn't she ? This was the 1st anniversary of their marriage. Despite this however ,Eugene was apathetic about it.

"Eugene, why aren't you enjoying yourself?" Rapunzel wondered. She didn't understand why he was so stoic.

"Of course I am enjoying my self?" He lied, " Why wouldn't I ?"

"Your face doesn't say so" she retorted.

"It's a very inner joy".

"Eugene" she rolled her eyes.

Knowing defeat, he confessed. " Festivals aren't really my thing".

"What do you mean?" She asked. " Everyone loves festivals, I thought it would be a great place to celebrate our very 1st anniversary.

" Well, I prefer something more quiet and indoors, something personal for our anniversary".

"How about there!" The princess pointed to a tavern dubbed " The Shroud".

Rapunzel opened the double doors. All the patrons briefly went silent at the sight of the princess and prince. The tavern was modestly packed with peasants of all sexes chatting and drinking to their hearts content.

"Seems very quaint, don't you think Eugene?"

"A little noisy for my taste."

"But it's indoors isn't it?" She stated before having her attention was taken.

"I see a table for us!" With her ungodly strength she tugged the former thief by his right arm and sat him down on the chair for what was now their table.

As soon as they sat down, the owner of the establishment, a bearded man of middle age, came to greet them.

"What would your highness want?"

Instead of Rapunzel, Eugene was the one that answered.

"Well, I think her highness and I would to try something lite and..."

Rapunzel then cut him off and shouted their order. " Two bottles of grog!"

" Grog? Rapunzel are you sure.."

She cut him off again. " Come on Eugene, don't you want to have fun for our anniversary?". Her puppyish face was too much to resist.

"What a woman" he thought. " Two bottles of grog." he repeated what Rapunzel said.

"The maid will get you your order." the owner said before taking off.

While the couple were waiting, Eugene was mostly keeping to himself, until something caught his attention. Or rather someone. This someone was the wench of the tavern, who was a gorgeous busty brunette in a brown dress showing a generous amount of cleavage. As the Wench carried two mugs, Eugene noticed how her bosoms would bounce ever so slightly after each step.

"What a woman...."

However, his brain began fighting his penis over control.

" God dammit Eugene, it's our anniversary, your better then this, think of Rapunzel." He tried to ignore the voluptuous wench by looking at a humming Rapunzel, but it was impossible, he couldn't get the maidens tits out of his head.

" Rapunzel has the hair color down but has no curves at all."

The bust wench then began walking towards them.

" Oh no, she's delivering our drinks, that's it I give up." The penis has won.

To make matters worse, Pascal crawled from Rapunzel's back and spotted Eugene and his lustful eyes staring at the buxom wench.

The angry chameleon turned a shade of red and began getting Rapunzel's attention by tapping her neck with his tail.

"What is it Pascal?"

With his tail, he pointed Rapunzel's lustful gaze. That gaze however was not focused on her.

"What's he staring at?"

Again, the Chameleon used his tail to point Rapunzel towards their waitress. With the wenches buxom figure, and Eugene's gaze, she began putting two and two together. And those two things are two big boobs.

Feeling self conscious, she covered her petite frame with her arms. Then images of Eugene and the Wench flicker through her mind. In a hot second, she went from happiness to confusion and then to anger. While she was always expressive about her happiness, in contrast, she was rather quiet about her anger. Her facial expression, which was a disappointed frown, spoke louder then words.

"Here are your drinks your highness." The Wench said as she sat the two beverages down and left to handle more orders.

Even after she left, Eugene was still in space. A pissed off Rapunzel then punched him in the shoulder to get his attention.

"Oh look at that, our drinks are here." Is all he said, unaware and oblivious of Rapunzel's feelings which came in a form of a death glare.

"So much for our anniversary." she thought as she turned her head away from Eugene. Pascal was still there on her shoulder comforting her.

"If I had a figure like that Wench, Eugene would be all over me." she muttered to Pascal, who in understanding nodded.

"I don't know Pascal, maybe we should leave, maybe he'll forget about that Wench."

As she said that he heard what sounded like Eugene. She turned to see that Eugene was absent from the table with only an empty mug Grog.

Then in horror, she looked towards the tavern counter to see an intoxicated Eugene talking, or more accurately stuttering to the curvaceous Wench.

"May....maybee.. wee...can make...a... freesome....with the princess."

The Wench just forced a smile and a laugh, waiting for him to go away. " Uh, that's a lovely image" she said.

To say that Rapunzel was mad, is like saying that water was wet and the sky was blue. In a huff, she got up from the table and marched towards the drunken Eugene

She grabbed his arm with all her strength and force him to look at her angry face.

"Oh hey...Ra...Rapunzil...wuld ya...yu...like a free..sum... wiff dis nice lady."

She then turned to apologize to the Wench. "I am so sorry about this, I guess my husband can't hold his liquor". A bit of venom and resentment could be felt from when she called him her Husband.

"No it's alright" the very friendly Wench assured. "I guess he can't handle Grog, let me help you".

The two two girls carried the man with Rapunzel carrying his right arm on her shoulder while the busty Wench was carrying the other.

They trudged to the double doors as their ears were assaulted by Eugene's drunken rambling, some of which were pretty lewd and made Rapunzel blush.

Outside the tavern, the two women were dragging Eugene to the well, but much to their chagrin, the well was occupied by children so that plan was out the window.

"We could take him outback to my quarters and wait until he is sober."

Rapunzel agreed with the bar maiden. "Good idea, I am not dragging him all the way to the castle like this".

And with that, they dragged him back inside the tavern.

All Rapunzel could think of is that this was the worst anniversary ever.

The two women layed the drunkenly passed out Eugene onto a small white bed. Rapunzel breathes heavily after carrying such cargo. She then looked around to examine the Wench's rest room. On the right side, was a drawer a mirror on top. Exiting the room, was a window on the left and to its right was open door. The curious thing about the open door that it led to a stone padded trail towards the middle of the woods.

"I wonder where that leads to?" She thought.

"So is this were you live?" She asked the Wench.

"No, but that trail does" she pointed to the stone tiles shown by the opening door.

"Well, that answers my question."

"If it makes it any better, you don't have to pay anything, your highness." The Wench explained.

"Thanks, payment was the least of my problems."

The Wench noticed something was wrong with the Princess. "Is something the matter, your highness?"

Rapunzel looked at the Wench's bosoms and sighed. "What am I going to tell her?"

" When he was drunk, did he mostly bother you? "She questioned the Wench.

"Yes, I suppose so, your highness, why do you ask?"

"I know we've just met and I don't know your name."

" It's Bethany" the Wench answered.

"Right, so I know this may sound like, odd but.." The Wench cut her off again.

"Your husband was ogling at these?" She pointed her fingers at her cleavage.

"Yes, um how did you know?"

"Honey, if working at a bar has taught me anything, is that men flock to a girl with curves." She explained, "Are you saddened by your lack of curves?"

Her cheeks changed a shade of red as she wrapped her arms around herself.

"Oh your highness, I apologize if I offended you."

"No, that's ok, your actually pretty spot on." Right then was when Bethany began to sympathize with the princess. The bar maiden suddenly began looking around to see if there was anyone listening.

"What's wrong?" Rapunzel asked.

"I've never told anyone this, but I know magic."

Rapunzel just stood there confused. "Well, I can clearly say that I didn't see this coming."

Bethany began to explain this secret. "Knowledge of magic has been with my family for generations."

"Not to be rude, but what exactly does this have to do with my little dilemma?" Rapunzel didn't exactly know where this was going.

"See these things?" Bethany pointed again to her busty frame.

"How can I not?" Rapunzel joked.

"Puberty didn't give me these, magic did". She then went on to clarify and explain further. "Not too long ago, my mother gave me a book that gave me the information on how to enlarged a women's breasts."

Now Rapunzel was intrigued. "So are you implying that with magic I can make my boobs bigger?"

"Exactly your Highness."

The princess lit up, "I know we've just met, but now I think we should be friends!" She hugged Bethany. " When can we start?"

Then in a loud masculine voice could heard from behind the door to the bar. "Bethany, we have orders coming up."

" Not right now your highness, tonight after my shift, you can meet me in front of the tavern and I'll lead you to my cottage".

"It's a deal." Both Rapunzel and Bethany shook hands. This was the start of a beautiful friendship.

Later that night, the tavern had closed for the night, leaving Bethany waiting in the front entrance, lantern in hand. From a meter away, Rapunzel appeared from the lite fog.

"I'm here." Rapunzel pointed out the obvious.

"I can see that, your highness." Bethany made a follow me gesture with her right hand and the two women departed into the forest.

Rapunzel followed the bar maiden through the dark forests, being only led by the light of her lantern, the stone path, and the enchantress's knowledge of said path. She could hear the not so faint sound of owls and the howling of wolves. She felt a bit nervous, but felt secure with the stone path leading them through.

"So how long have you've been living in the woods?"

"For about two years."

"Doesn't it get a little scary when it becomes dark?"

"When you have knowledge of 250 spells, you feel safer as you would living in a populated village."

"250 spells, wow....that's a lot." Rapunzel was impressed.

Bethany went on. "Besides, I like somewhere quiet to work on my spells."

As she said that, her aforementioned abode was within sight. It was a simple cottage with a limestone wall and straw roof with a small metal chimney poking out.

"Speaking of which, here it is!" The two women entered the cottage as soon as they approached it. As they entered the cottage, Bethany lit the interior with the same candle from her lantern. Rapunzel explored her house with her eyes. In the center, was cauldron pot placed in a fire place. On the left side was Bethany's bed and next to it was mirror. On the right side, was a large table filled with what could only be assumed to be potions and in the Middle of said table was a large book, The Book of Beauty. The book was a dark red leather bound tome and the title was engraved in gold.

With a simple wave of Bethany's hand, the book lifted itself from its stand and gravitated towards the two. Rapunzel was awed by the sight of the floating book. Through the flick of Bethany's finger the book turned its pages.

"This book can make even the ugliest of people into the most beautiful." Beth states. The turning of the pages stopped at just the page they had wanted. "How to increase Breast size" the title read. The Book then suddenly floated back to its stand.

Bethany then showed Rapunzel three pink bottles. She grabbed the first one and have it to Rapunzel.

"This is it, just one sip?" Rapunzel asked.
Actually the whole thing." Bethany corrected.

"Well, ok then." She breathed. "Here goes nothing".

And with that, Rapunzel drank the whole bottles contents, gulping the magic juices. As she was finished, she gave the empty bottle to Beth who placed it alongside the other potions.

"Woah, I feel a bit ....funny." Rapunzel commented as she could feel and hear her stomach growling like a bear in hibernation. She felt a bit unnerved, for it felt like she was getting queasy.

"That's normal, it means it's kicking in." Bethany assured.

The growling stopped as Rapunzel could feel her chest tingle. And just like that, her breasts began to grow. One by one, mounds of flesh were forming through her cleavage.

"Its working!" Rapunzel shouted. Her chest bulged as they made a slight gurgle sound. They swelled and inflated as curves had began to form. Her burgeoning bosoms were expanding the cleavage of her pink dress. "How big will they get?" Rapunzel asked.

"As big as mine, I only took one" answered Bethany as she signaled one finger.

The gurgling stopped, signifying that they were done growing. Rapunzel was awestruck, right in front of her eyes she had gone from small to being as busty as Beth. Rapunzel grasped her new breasts, feeling them up. They were quite sensitive. Then Bethany shoved her equally large chest against Rapunzel's for comparison. She wouldn't look out of place in Bethany's occupation with her new rack, her cleavage had been filled out rather well.

"Gee, you weren't wrong when you said that I would be busty as you" Rapunzel commented.

Rapunzel then turned around to see her reflection. Her natural beauty complimented her new voluptuous figure. She made them bounce and jiggle.

"Eugene is going to love these" she thought. A smirk was worn on her face as she had her hands on her hips.

Pascal then awoke from Rapunzel's back to see what all the commotion about. As he looked down, he was shocked to see Rapunzel's new ample figure. The shock threw him off balance and made him fall into Rapunzel's cleavage.

"Pascal!" She exclaimed. She then saved him from suffocation by grabbing his tail. She could tell he was absolutely confused.

"It's a long story."

AN: If your curious about what Bethany and now Rapunzel's measurement would be in a modern context, they're basically Double Ds.
spacehillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
breast expansion, fanfiction