free hit counters
Animal Transformations with Hypnosis - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-23-2020   #1
HypnosisOnDisplay
Lurker

Animal Transformations with Hypnosis

Hey guys,

I had posted here a few times over the past few years, but released a new video today that you might be interested in.

For those who don't know, I'm a hypnotist and producer of hypnosisondisplay.com. We hypnotize beautiful models to respond to all kinds of suggestions and even fetishes. The hypnosis is real, all reactions are unscripted.

My personal favorite suggestion to explore is animal transformations. The reactions are real, so each model responds quite differently to becoming animals, but there is something truly captivating about seeing this change through hypnosis. I explore this suggestion in just about every hypnosis session, however it takes a good hypnotic subject to fully experience such a transformation.

Today I released a special compilation that features 10 of our most memorable animal transformations and it's only $4.99! You can find the release here: https://hypnosisondisplay.com/2020/0...s-compilation/
HypnosisOnDisplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2020   #2
actionmang
Frequent Poster

Re: Animal Transformations with Hypnosis

Hey, thanks for posting! I'll definitely check that out. I noticed in one of the last videos you posted that you started to explore what it’s like when they see their bodies changing. It was great, and I hope you do it again. If you can do it bit by bit, that would be even better. It would be amazing to see a subject describe what it’s like to have a chicken beak for instance.

Last edited by actionmang; 05-24-2020 at 08:03 AM.
actionmang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2020   #3
aresx
Frequent Poster

these are cool!

would there be any way to have them be aware of their changes and have them try to stop them? That would be my dream video from you.
Unread 05-25-2020   #4
ZappoHisbane
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by aresx View Post
would there be any way to have them be aware of their changes and have them try to stop them? That would be my dream video from you.
There's a line here that one has to be careful about. Confusion is fine, but you don't want to actually traumatize anyone.
ZappoHisbane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2020   #5
HypnosisOnDisplay
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by aresx View Post
these are cool!

During Maggie's first session, which is one of the deeper sessions we've filmed, I did have her become a chicken very slowly while being aware she was changing. She was clearly trying to fight it a bit, but she was laughing through the experience as well. At one point while flapping her wings she had to yell out "I'm not a chicken!"

As the other comment said, you have to be cautious with hypnotic suggestions as you don't want to shock them too much. The sessions are already pretty confusing for a subject, so having them think they don't want to respond to our suggestions is an extra confusion we would rather avoid.

I have tried to slow some of the transformations down, but it all depends on the subject. I often suggest it happens slowly, yet when I try it they immediately change. It's part of what makes hypnosis so interesting, you never know what's going to happen.
HypnosisOnDisplay is offline   Reply With Quote