free hit counters
Hypnosis On Display - Hypnotic Transformations - Page 3 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-30-2017   #25
HypnosisOnDisplay
Lurker

Re: Hypnosis On Display - Hypnotic Transformations

I put together a compilation of ten hypnotic moments from 2017, and there are a number of transformations included. You can see it here: https://youtu.be/KYybye7kA7I

I also wanted to thank anyone who purchased a video in 2017, it's been great getting to know the community and explore some of your suggestions. We'll be sure to use even more of your requests in 2018. Happy New Year!
HypnosisOnDisplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2017   #26
actionmang
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HypnosisOnDisplay View Post
I put together a compilation of ten hypnotic moments from 2017, and there are a number of transformations included. You can see it here: https://youtu.be/KYybye7kA7I

I also wanted to thank anyone who purchased a video in 2017, it's been great getting to know the community and explore some of your suggestions. We'll be sure to use even more of your requests in 2018. Happy New Year!
First, thank you for engaging with this community! It’s always nice to have content creators willing to listen to suggestions.

I just wanted to give some feedback on the Holiday special. I liked what you did, but I am not a fan of having the voice change first. Mostly because then she couldn’t describe what was happening. Personally, I’d like her to keep her voice throughout the slow transformation so that she can describe what she’s feeling, how her body is different. Then in a separate step she can lose her voice.

Second: I’d love for them to remember being an animal and for them to describe what it was like.

Third: One again, I’d Really love to see the transformation focus on specific physical changes. As in, suddenly she has a beak and then she feels it and describes what that is like (sort of like how robot transformation works when they describe what their body feels/looks like). If she could focus on each physical change as you give them to her specifically (fur, muzzle, pointy ears, tail) then I would be so happy.

Otherwise, I have been really enjoying the clips! If you get Chloe back to do any of this, that would be incredible.

Last edited by actionmang; 12-31-2017 at 12:53 AM.
actionmang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2018   #27
HypnosisOnDisplay
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by actionmang View Post
First, thank you for engaging with this community! It’s always nice to have content creators willing to listen to suggestions.

I just wanted to give some feedback on the Holiday special. I liked what you did, but I am not a fan of having the voice change first. Mostly because then she couldn’t describe what was happening. Personally, I’d like her to keep her voice throughout the slow transformation so that she can describe what she’s feeling, how her body is different. Then in a separate step she can lose her voice.

Second: I’d love for them to remember being an animal and for them to describe what it was like.

Third: One again, I’d Really love to see the transformation focus on specific physical changes. As in, suddenly she has a beak and then she feels it and describes what that is like (sort of like how robot transformation works when they describe what their body feels/looks like). If she could focus on each physical change as you give them to her specifically (fur, muzzle, pointy ears, tail) then I would be so happy.

Otherwise, I have been really enjoying the clips! If you get Chloe back to do any of this, that would be incredible.
There's some great suggestions here. These kind of detailed requests help me understand what you guys are really looking for. All of these are very do-able.
Unread 01-06-2018   #28
HypnosisOnDisplay
Lurker

I've also posted a brand new session with the popular Sophie at hypnosisondisplay.com. She was returning for her third visit, and she's a great subject. Most of her transformations are pretty quick, even when I attempted to slow them down. But she's very imaginative and really one of our best subjects. Her cheerleader transformation is one of my favorite moments in the entire series. Check the site out for a short preview and full list of suggestions!
Unread 01-06-2018   #29
Kantomaster1111
Frequent Poster

This stuff would be an insta-buy from me if the subjects underwent and reacted to tail growth of any kind. Not that I’m asking you to cater to me, but I’m sure a few other users here wouldn’t mind this as well.
Kantomaster1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2018   #30
actionmang
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HypnosisOnDisplay View Post
There's some great suggestions here. These kind of detailed requests help me understand what you guys are really looking for. All of these are very do-able.
Glad it was helpful! Really looking forward to seeing what you do with this!
actionmang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2018   #31
HypnosisOnDisplay
Lurker

It's my birthday tomorrow and to celebrate I decided to do a short flash sale. Use discount code BDAY18 at check out to receive 20% off your total order. Sale will end Saturday afternoon. Hypnosisondisplay.com.

We've had a busy six weeks with three of what I would consider our best releases ever, which includes Chloe, Jayne's Christmas Special, and Sophie's Third Visit. If you missed any of them, they come highly recommended.

Unread 01-17-2018   #32
HypnosisOnDisplay
Lurker

I put together a compilation video that you guys might enjoy. In this selection the girls have all been hypnotized to think and act like a chicken when they hear a trigger phrase. You can watch it here: https://youtu.be/mDEil_xg16Q
Unread 01-18-2018   #33
j3st3r
Process Fan

Nice one! Thanks
j3st3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2018   #34
HypnosisOnDisplay
Lurker

We posted a brand new hypnosis session today with two roommates with share the name Kat. It was their first time ever being hypnotized, and with a little work ended up being fantastic subjects. Both offered some great transformations, as both were made to become cats and robots. One of the girls was a better subject of the two though, and she offered some incredible transformations, including one of the best robots and chickens we've seen. She's also hypnotized to become a puppy and a mannequin that's posed by her friend. You can see a short preview and purchase the full video at hypnosisondisplay.com.
Unread 02-12-2018   #35
HypnosisOnDisplay
Lurker

We posted a new release today featuring a new volunteer in Ashley, who was being hypnotized for the first time. She turned out to be a great subject for transformations, and we explore them quite a bit in this session. You can see a lot of her animal transformations in the short youtube preview, which you can see at hypnosisondisplay.com.
Unread 03-01-2018   #36
HypnosisOnDisplay
Lurker

We posted a new hypnosis session today with the popular Ariana, who was returning for her third visit. She's an excellent hypnotic subjects, and because of that there's a lot of transformations in this one. I tried to slow things down for you guys, and I would have her wake up in a bunny or a cat costume, not remembering putting it on but seeing it, and slowly begin to transform into that animal again. She also becomes a cheerleader, a zombie, a robot, and probably a few other transformations in there. You can see a short preview video at hypnosisondisplay.com/adult-videos/.