free hit counters
Developing Adventures of Golden Girl - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-06-2016   #1
Moore
Process Fan

Developing Adventures of Golden Girl

Apparently she's a public domain character that was revived by 4Chan as someone who had an extreme and evidently pretty late bloom.

http://the-conservatory.wikia.com/wi...of_Golden_Girl

Here's one with a between panels BE:

the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=19627

I think she's of legal age (depends on the artist) if that's an issue.
Moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2016   #2
Link2Hyrule
Lurker

Re: Developing Adventures of Golden Girl

Is there an actual site for this comic, where new pages are posted, or is the wiki it?
Link2Hyrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2016   #3
Moore
Process Fan

Just the wiki as far as I know. Shame, I can't draw and don't have the attention span to learn, but I would hire an artist to make a webcomic of her if I thought it could so much as break even. I'd make her a SJW just to piss people off and a bit older to keep it legal.

Also I just found out about another BE character they've got called Ma'am Aries who actually is much more appropriate for this forum: http://the-conservatory.wikia.com/wiki/Ma%27m_Aries
Unread 07-08-2016   #4
Lightfoot
Frequent Poster

Interesting. The art is really good in most of them.

Some of them remind me of Saburo X's artwork.
Lightfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2016   #5
Moore
Process Fan

Good reason for that: They are Saburo X's.
Unread 07-08-2016   #6
Lightfoot
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moore View Post
Good reason for that: They are Saburo X's.
Of the Golden Girl pictures/comics? I was sure some of the Ma'am Aries pictures were drawn by him.

If so- Wow, he's gotten better the last number of years. I've never seen him do comics before. Almost all he ever posts on DA are commissions that are usually the same kinds of things over and over (as most fetish commissions are).

Edit: I guess you're right, he was listed on that booru link lower in the post. He's actually drawn a lot of pictures of her- http://the-collection.booru.org/inde...t&tags=saburox I wonder why he never posts them on DA. I never even knew he was involved with this character.

Maybe I'm just out of the loop with everything.

Last edited by Lightfoot; 07-08-2016 at 10:03 PM.
Unread 07-09-2016   #7
Lightfoot
Frequent Poster

I'm thinking of drawing her. Any suggestions?
Unread 07-09-2016   #8
Moore
Process Fan

I thought it might be funny if she were doing push-ups, but she's busty enough that they reach the floor anyway she barely moves and still counts it as a push-up so she's going "249, 250, 251."
Unread 07-09-2016   #9
Kevin_Generic
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightfoot View Post
I'm thinking of drawing her. Any suggestions?
Could do an amusing crossover page involving Annie trying to relate to what both chars deal with, and Golden Girl having no idea what she's talking about.
Unread 07-09-2016   #10
Lightfoot
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin_Generic View Post
Could do an amusing crossover page involving Annie trying to relate to what both chars deal with, and Golden Girl having no idea what she's talking about.
I feel like considering they live in different times, if I wanted to do a crossover with Pulse I would have to go all-out and explain why they were together. It might also kind of balloon out of control.

Like is Annie stuck in the Golden Age and has to get back to the future? Is Golden Girl somehow in the future? Is Golden Girl fictional to Annie? Or is it a dual-narrative story where Annie is completing a objective that Golden Girl started?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moore View Post
I thought it might be funny if she were doing push-ups, but she's busty enough that they reach the floor anyway she barely moves and still counts it as a push-up so she's going "249, 250, 251."
Hmm, maybe. I could have two panels and then repeat them twice. I'll have to look at the pictures of her and see if her breasts are big enough that they would reach the floor. If not, maybe in the last panel she would say some wording of up is harder than down.

Instead of B&W, maybe I'll try to test doing a classic comic look to the coloring. Like add some noise to it, and then make it offset to the inks.
Unread 07-10-2016   #11
Moore
Process Fan

Okay, I think I've thought of two ideas funnier than the pushup thing if you're still interested.

1. In the first panel, Golden Girl is reaching down her shirt. A ringing sound effect is coming from her chest. A text box says "Many bosomy women put their phones in their cleavage." In the second panel, Golden Girl now has an old red rotary phone resting on her breasts and is answering it. A cord extends down into her top. Text box reads "Golden Girl was way ahead of the curve."

Panel 1.

Golden Girl is in her civilian clothes (http://the-collection.booru.org/inde...=view&id=23542) and Iris Lodell, the dark-haired woman with glasses who can somehow see GG's breasts, is staring at them as GG walks by her.

IRIS: It's like staring into the sun.

Panel 2.

GG looks annoyed at Iris. Iris is still staring.

Golden Girl: Because you're not supposed to do it?

Panel 3.

Iris is now looking up at GG's face. GG now looks angry and is making a fist at Iris.

IRIS: I meant more as a size comparison.

GG: Keep talking, and I'll show you how it can also be bad for your eyes!

Thanks for your time.
Unread 07-12-2016   #12
dkeznwod
I r teh ULTIMATE F@gg0t!1

I had debated posting the existence of Golden Girl here for weeks, but wasn't sure if she would qualify. It seemed closer to Age Progression, if anything else. Puberty is the premise, and its effects on Audrey Page are quite pronounced. As far as new content is concerned, I was always keen on seeing something depicting the in-between of her growth from the start of puberty to her current self.

I know "maydrawfag2010" / "MDF" / "47K" has taken a liking to this character and has made quite a few posts over time, most if not all of which are in the-collection booru along with SaburoX's original contributions.

And in 4chan's /aco/ board, there have been many contributions, rivalling that of /co/ creation.

I wouldn't mind seeing Audrey's growth continue, though. She wouldn't see it as a detriment, merely a new challenge to overcome.

Tags
4chan, superhero