free hit counters
Lightfoot's BE Thread - Page 4 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-03-2017   #37
Cilansis
Process Fan

Re: Lightfoot's BE Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightfoot View Post
You're missing out on choosing "decide who I draw". Although I'd accept votes sent to me from wherever on those.

I also posted because the votes have kind of dried up on Tumblr with no clear winner.

There's one vote for Rikku, one for Tifa, one for Jinx from Teen Titans (but he requests BE by implants, although I wonder if I'd even know enough to please someone who requested that), one vote for one of my characters in general (versus someone who is not one of my characters), and now a vote for Eve.
I completely understand. Generally I'm happy with whatever you draw. You have a very nice style that has evolved quite a bit since the old website days. I'm just not interested enough in Tumblr to make an account. You're basically the only person I look for on the website.
Cilansis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2017   #38
Lightfoot
Frequent Poster

It looks like Tifa is winning, probably with a unbeatable lead.

Tifa has 7 votes, Rikku has 2 votes, Annie has 2 votes, Eve has 2 votes, Raven has 1 vote, Jinx has 1 vote, and there are two votes for "My OCs" (which even if I added them on to both Eve and Annie they would still be behind Tifa.)

It's pretty likely though there will be something with Annie in her comic considering she's been switching back and forth. While I've been kind of blinking her between physiques for laughs, I might do something longer for effect.

I'd guess there's also a chance for something with Eve in the next two Peeved comics, but I don't know what's going to happen with them, or if I'm going to have to write them myself. It's kind of in limbo while I either wait for the story, or just go ahead on my own.

If (when) Tifa wins, I kind of have a few options. I have a option I think would be funny, but it might not be BE exactly. I could reference a kind of Rikku and Yuffie comic I did a year or two ago where they had much larger breasts (but it didn't show them grow, so I didn't post it here). Or I could to have the most direct and obvious thing possible. I don't think I should do something that references MM much, I think it should be more vague and unspecific.

Last edited by Lightfoot; 04-04-2017 at 02:40 AM.
Lightfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2017   #39
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

I'll say hope springs eternal and vote for Eve.
SoylentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2017   #40
SinisterTwin
Frequent Poster

Glad to stumble upon this thread, I wasn't even aware the comic site had moved. Glad to see you're making updates again!
SinisterTwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2017   #41
doc_wanabe
Frequent Poster

A Tifa BE related to the Rikku Yuffie thing would be awesome. I loved that comic and was sad that it was lacking in the direct visible BE department.
doc_wanabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2017   #42
Lightfoot
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinisterTwin View Post
Glad to stumble upon this thread, I wasn't even aware the comic site had moved. Glad to see you're making updates again!
About the current Pulse? (Just making sure you weren't talking about all the way back from the SOA, sometimes I get comments from people who lost track of me from all the way back then.)

The place Pulse was on from 2010-2017 closed suddenly. Due to the fact that I wasn't updating yet and it happened fast, I worry there might be a lot of people who don't know, don't visit the few forums I post at, or follow me on DA, Tumblr, etc. I also couldn't setup a full redirect either (although I still somehow kept the top spot if you search for "pulse comics", beating out an cancelled Marvel comic). Although I did manage to switch over the RSS.

Maybe I need to think of places to mention it at. Although I might be out of touch with the popular places anymore.
Unread 04-07-2017   #43
SinisterTwin
Frequent Poster

Quote:
About the current Pulse? (Just making sure you weren't talking about all the way back from the SOA, sometimes I get comments from people who lost track of me from all the way back then.)
Yes, I was referring to the current Pulse comic.
SinisterTwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2017   #44
lalilu
spicy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay24 View Post
Missing Materia was some of my earliest exposure to BE and remains one of my favorites so I would love to see Tifa.
Same. No vote, but I look forward to whatever you end up posting. Sorry to hear your site(s) got shut down.
Unread 04-09-2017   #45
Blake Isaac Gordon
Frequent Poster

Quote:
(although I still somehow kept the top spot if you search for "pulse comics", beating out an cancelled Marvel comic).
That is too funny, you beat out Bendis.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg background.jpg (68.4 KB, 314 views)

https://blakegordon.deviantart.com/a...TWBE-684396622
Blake Isaac Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2017   #46
Lightfoot
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake Isaac Gordon View Post
That is too funny, you beat out Bendis.
It was true when I said it, but now my listing is below that, a non-english sex comic about a female heart surgeon (that's behind a paywall), and mentions about a minor X-man. It might switch around from time to time?

Tifa won the poll for a BE sequence/comic. I had a few ideas and asked someone to give me their opinion about them, but I haven't heard back yet.
Unread 12-04-2017   #47
Lightfoot
Frequent Poster

Something I drew. I agreed to do a 5-page Tifa BE comic months ago, but I'm kind of stuck half-way through the story (with the story itself, not the art). I did this to make up for taking so long. And I'll post the Tifa comic here once I've reached a point where BE happens, or when it's complete.

I asked my followers on Tumblr who they'd like to see in some short BE thing, and they said Jungle Girl. Jungle Girl is a character from Pulse, a character who is fictional inside a... fictional comic. In Pulse, Jungle Girl has a likeness- but in reality, I never show her face. Later in the comic Annie will start to have dreams where she is Jungle Girl, and so I don't show her face so it'll be easiest to accept Annie as Jungle Girl. (I don't know if that made any sense?)

So it a Jungle Girl BE thing, but it looks like Annie. I was going to add in a middle picture, but worried that was just the first step to over-complicating this whole thing. So two pictures, like my original plan.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2017_10_jungle_girl_be1_b.jpg (1.40 MB, 226 views)
File Type: jpg 2017_10_jungle_girl_be3_b.jpg (987.0 KB, 214 views)
Unread 12-04-2017   #48
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

I can help with the story stuff, if you'd like to PM me.
SoylentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote