free hit counters
Updates on BustArtist's grOw series. - Page 3 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-14-2009   #25
BustArtist
Frequent Poster

NEW grOw/stOry (#11-The B.E. InsTITute) Released!

Except for a few small posts here and there, I know it's been a while since I posted. I've just been getting my ass kicked by life in general and by work. Luckily, a health scare (click that, or read more here) has turned up good!

The newest grOw/story (the old E.L. Publication's BE stories known as "Tremendous Tit Tales") is now available at BustArtist.com!

#11 - "The B.E. InsTITute" : (Breast Expansion (big/huge/wow - science; Lactation; nipple expansion; Buttons popping; sex[mf] )
Written by Michael Peterson and Mr. B.
After returning from a long business trip, Craig is pounced on by his wife who persuades him to come with her to The B.E. Institute, a medical clinic specializing in breast enlargement. An avid boobman, Craig is quickly and easily enticed to go along for a "consult". However, once he arrives, the consultation with the three gorgeous doctors seems more for HIM than his wife. The powers of boob persuasion are displayed to their FULLest, as triad of busty physicians "demonstrate" the breast enlargement results that his wife could achieve - right in front of him!

This rewritten version of the original E.L. Publication's "Big Boob Clinic" fully expands on the seductive powers of persuasion of growing boobs on a breastman in this newly crafted version that is 68% longer than the original! Well-known BE author Mr. B. has enhanced the story to new heights that will seduce you as much as its main character.

13 pieces of brand new, full-color BustArtist artwork! ALSO, the original, unaltered story "Big Boob Clinic" with the 8 black and white drawings by Vince Delay are included in the Appendix!

Attached below are some previews, including a sneak preview only available here at the Process Forum.

Enjoy!

BustArtist
blog: bustartist.blogspot.com
free gallery: BEArchive
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gallery-institute.jpg (102.1 KB, 1646 views)
File Type: jpg insTITute-prev.jpg (102.5 KB, 1854 views)
BustArtist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2009   #26
TehDewd
Some Dude

Re: Updates on BustArtist's grOw series.

Awesome. I love your work BA.
Unread 08-14-2009   #27
HinduSpartan
NOTHIN MUCH 2 DO

now THATS a story i could get into haha
HinduSpartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2009   #28
modst
Frequent Poster

The second picture reminds me of something. Is this the one where several women with huge breasts circle the guy and start to lactate in front of him?
modst is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2009   #29
BustArtist
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by modst View Post
The second picture reminds me of something. Is this the one where several women with huge breasts circle the guy and start to lactate in front of him?
modst: in the original verison, which is included in the Appendix, there is a scene like that. The grOw/stOry version, however, has been 80% rewritten.

TehDewed, HinduSpartan: thanks guys! Glad you like it!
Unread 08-19-2009   #30
modst
Frequent Poster

Where is the Appendix? Also do you know where the guy lives? According to the address on his website, I happen to live one town near where E.L. Publications once was.
modst is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2009   #31
BustArtist
Frequent Poster

The Appendix, as in most books and shown in the Table of Contents, is at the back of the book. In this release, it runs from page 66 to 99.
Unread 08-20-2009   #32
Dave
Process Fan

Can you pay using paypal?
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2009   #33
BustArtist
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Can you pay using paypal?
Yes!
Unread 12-04-2009   #34
BustArtist
Frequent Poster

NEW grOw/stOry (#12-BEaver Lake Summer Camp) Released!

Wow... I totally did not expect this to be ready today, but the new owners at my Hosting company must be trying to impress its clients.

The newest grOw/story (the old E.L. Publication's BE stories known as "Tremendous Tit Tales") is now available at BustArtist.com!

#12 - "BEaver Lake Summer Camp"
(Breast Expansion (big/huge/wow - mystery); buttons popping; tight spaces; wet t-shirts )

Written Mr. B.

Darryl was the only male counselor left at the end of the season at Beaver Lake Summer Camp. Now that the kids were gone, it was time for the counselors to clean up and have their end-of-season "personal" time together. But things start to get a little odd starting at the camp fire that night. Tanya, a busty counselor who has eyes for Darryl, tells the group of three females and one male of the "Curse of the White Mountains" that caused her boobs to get so big - a story that she tells everyone who asks her about her large bustline. Though the night ends in raucous laughter at the so-called "curse", her fellow counselors, and even Tanya herself, wonder if the curse is actually real. You see, all the women's counselors boobs are suddenly starting to grow. And grow. And GROW.

This fully rewritten version of the original E.L. Publication's "BOOOooob Camp" completely re-imagines the original story. Well-known BE-author Mr. B has created a whole new scenario for the sole male character who is surrounded by women whose boobs are growing wildly! All that is the same from the original are the names of two characters, a camp setting, and a campfire story.

This stOry features:
? the longest grOw/stOry released! -- twice as long as the average stOry!
? the original story and artwork are included in the index, you will be getting TWO FULL STORIES in one book!
? 16 newly created BustArtist illustrations which are the best quality to date -- which is 3 more than average, and includes 2 full-page spreads!
? the images are saved in the highest compression quality, as well as 50% more resolution!

151-page PDF ebook, with 16 NEW color illustrations by me! Also contains both the original story by Gene Erik, as well as the original 8 black-and-white line drawings by LoSarro from the former E.L. Publications print version. You get 2 different stories in 1 book!

With this edition, the new grOw/stOry Collection (stories #10-12) is also released!

Attached below are some previews.

Enjoy!

BustArtist
blog: bustartist.blogspot.com
free gallery: BEArchive
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gallery-camp.jpg (113.4 KB, 997 views)
File Type: jpg 12-BEaver_Lake-1.jpg (192.9 KB, 788 views)
Unread 12-04-2009   #35
caignozzio
Leecher

Just go the newest Grow and it's the best ever. Best art, best story....everything. I don't know if he can top this one, but I can't wait to see BustArtist try.
caignozzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2009   #36
Roy
Constructive Posterererer

Well i've gotten a lot of BA's stuff, and only good stuff so far. Getting it now.
Roy is offline   Reply With Quote