free hit counters
Lightfoot's BE Thread - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-01-2013   #1
Lightfoot
Frequent Poster

Cool Lightfoot's BE Thread

For Matt/Graph/graphiteknight's contest:
http://matsu-sensei.deviantart.com/j...y-BE-369068706

It's not done, I'll be lucky if this isn't something that just makes it in before the August 1st deadline (I almost certainly won't have a chance to even work on it again until next week). I have other stuff that needs to be done first before I can put enough time into finishing it, but I wanted to post something to show there were entries.

I honestly just picked my favorite of his characters, Otome. Even though she's I think naturally the biggest, she usually binds herself down and seems small-busted.

I guess I though this was kind of interesting because it tries to explain why she is so busty already. Although she has the ability to look like others, maybe she also has the ability to change herself permanently, but only subconsciously. She likes to dress up, and actually dresses herself in outfits, not just using her powers. She can and does decrease her size if an outfit needs it through binding, but what about characters who are larger than her? Maybe something in her subconscious makes her body change. Aside from someone really radical like the final example here, at Matt's official size for her she's big enough to portray almost any anime character.

I dunno, it kind of made sense to me. It seemed more interesting than just introducing a more direct catalyst for growth.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg matt_be_contest_wip1.jpg (501.4 KB, 2898 views)
Lightfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2013   #2
james_ot2000
Leecher

Re: Lightfoot's BE Thread

Nice to see you again.

This looks good, I like these progression type of stories. It was one of the reasons I followed Stone of Adventure and your recent more serious version of pulse.
james_ot2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2013   #3
ThatGuyWithTheBoobs
Lurker

When there's a will, there's a way. I like this. Can't wait to see the finished version
ThatGuyWithTheBoobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2013   #4
Beetlebomb
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_ot2000 View Post
Nice to see you again.

This looks good, I like these progression type of stories. It was one of the reasons I followed Stone of Adventure and your recent more serious version of pulse.
There's a more recent version of pulse?! My god, it's been forever since I've visited Lightfoots website, sadly. I've got to catch up after all these years
Beetlebomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2013   #5
funfun74
Wolf Girl

I was always more interested in the genie and final fantasy comics then Pulse myself. But Lightfoot's stuff was always great.
funfun74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2013   #6
spathicblond
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfun74 View Post
I was always more interested in the genie and final fantasy comics then Pulse myself. But Lightfoot's stuff was always great.
What did you like about the genie comic? I personally enjoyed the comedy.
spathicblond is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2013   #7
Kevin_Generic
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightfoot View Post
For Matt/Graph/graphiteknight's contest:
http://matsu-sensei.deviantart.com/j...y-BE-369068706

It's not done, I'll be lucky if this isn't something that just makes it in before the August 1st deadline (I almost certainly won't have a chance to even work on it again until next week). I have other stuff that needs to be done first before I can put enough time into finishing it, but I wanted to post something to show there were entries.

I honestly just picked my favorite of his characters, Otome. Even though she's I think naturally the biggest, she usually binds herself down and seems small-busted.

I guess I though this was kind of interesting because it tries to explain why she is so busty already. Although she has the ability to look like others, maybe she also has the ability to change herself permanently, but only subconsciously. She likes to dress up, and actually dresses herself in outfits, not just using her powers. She can and does decrease her size if an outfit needs it through binding, but what about characters who are larger than her? Maybe something in her subconscious makes her body change. Aside from someone really radical like the final example here, at Matt's official size for her she's big enough to portray almost any anime character.

I dunno, it kind of made sense to me. It seemed more interesting than just introducing a more direct catalyst for growth.
Looks like a good entry, it's nice to see a new BE piece from you.
Unread 07-03-2013   #8
doc_wanabe
Frequent Poster

I second the notion that it's awesome to see more BE from you Lightfoot.
doc_wanabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2013   #9
funfun74
Wolf Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by spathicblond View Post
What did you like about the genie comic? I personally enjoyed the comedy.
The comedy as well. Plus seemed to have more rampant and random BEing in it.
funfun74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2013   #10
Lightfoot
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_ot2000 View Post
I originally planned different pictures instead of cut and paste, but I thought that it made it harder to tell the difference between them. It was fun editing them to each be a little different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beetlebomb View Post
There's a more recent version of pulse?! My god, it's been forever since I've visited Lightfoots website, sadly. I've got to catch up after all these years
Unfortunately I seem to hear something like that every few months from someone who didn't know I kept doing comics. I think I bungled the transition. There's possibly people everywhere who don't know.

Yes, in Fall (I think September) 2010 I started a more moderated version of Pulse (although it's not at the same webspace). I don't know that I'd say it's more serious, maybe a more conventional superhero comic. It's PG-13 (no topless shots), grows all at once, and she doesn't get quite as big (she's still big enough for people to complain, but I think more plausible. My avatar is a panel from the comic actually).

It's now 136 pages long (137, but I'm behind with the page for this week). The first 75 or so in black and white, since then in color. Somewhere in the 80's I redesigned some of the characters because many readers had trouble telling them apart. It's something I should have done at the beginning, but I thought (incorrectly) it was important to keep the designs from the older Pulse, and then because of when I redesigned them, it limited how much I could change. Most characters should return, even if they haven't appeared yet. Grace shows up in chapter 12 (we're currently near the end of 10), Charlotte will be introduced eventually too.

I think that maybe I gypped people out of a true transition for Annie, instead going for more of a surprise, but she's going to change back and forth a few times. I'll probably make one of them a slower change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfun74 View Post
Yeah, I think everyone had a a favorite over the others. Each of the comics I did had different settings. There was the Final Fantasy fan-comics, the manga-ish comedy PeEVEed, the slice-of-life My Big Life, the superheroine Pulse, and the fantasy adventure The Adept.
Unread 07-04-2013   #11
beguy200
Frequent Poster

it is good to see you back on track
beguy200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2013   #12
Lightfoot
Frequent Poster

I think the contest comic is done. ...hey, and I had 12 days left.

There's a copy of Dragon Crown (for the PS4) on the table she moves, but it's probably way too small to tell.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg otome_be.jpg (517.9 KB, 1290 views)