free hit counters
Lightfoot's BE Thread - Page 3 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 02-09-2014   #25
HC-911
Process Fan

Re: Lightfoot's BE Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightfoot View Post
Well, about PeEVEed...
http://lightfootadv.tumblr.com/tagged/peeved

Although it's a restart, similar to what I did with Pulse. If magical transformations, I'd expect more variety. Not so much a focus on just one thing. The guy I wrote it with originally is even involved.

I started working on the first Pulse comic in 1999, 15 years ago. On a G3, 300 mhz Power Mac computer. It took me a whole year for just one chapter.
I loved PeEVEed. It was my favorite of all your comics!
HC-911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-10-2014   #26
Cilansis
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightfoot View Post
Well, about PeEVEed...
http://lightfootadv.tumblr.com/tagged/peeved

Although it's a restart, similar to what I did with Pulse. If magical transformations, I'd expect more variety. Not so much a focus on just one thing. The guy I wrote it with originally is even involved.

I started working on the first Pulse comic in 1999, 15 years ago. On a G3, 300 mhz Power Mac computer. It took me a whole year for just one chapter.
I'm really excited about this. I can't believe I've been following you for almost that long, only feels like yesterday I found your site somewhere on the internet. I'm looking forward to this new work with Wolfman and you.
Cilansis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2014   #27
Lightfoot
Frequent Poster

I don't know if this decreases anyone's excitement, but aside from the first free chapter, we're planning to have a Kickstarter for the rest. How long it would be would be depend on tiers or something. We're still working out the details, but something not unreasonable I'd hope. Options might be to have a tier to offer it in other languages, a tier for print copies, etc., and what would be the minimum goal. I'm not sure if every length would bring the story to a conclusion, or just a soft ending. It certainly won't stop in the middle of a chapter. It guarantees the comic series to be at least a certain length.

Backers would get at least digital copies, and then we might also sell it digitally on Kindle and other digital options, hoping that the two together would be successful enough for it to eventually reach a conclusion. We planned to sell 10 page (+ a unique cover) chapters for $0.99, but you get a far worse percentage if it's under $2.99, so it'll be at least 30 pages for $2.99 instead.

A lot of this we're still deciding, and any feedback wouldn't be unwelcome.

Wolf and I are writing it, and I'm doing the color artwork. At least based on our current plans, Eve, Pierce, Sena, Juno, Sara, Reiko, Nani, and Mika return (possibly Oro, Horitako, and Benjiro absent), or some variation of them. Aside from it being a comedy, the differences will be a little like the second Pulse versus the first. No nudity (nipples I mean), sexy instead of being adult. ...Probably more a lot fan-service than the second Pulse though now that I think about what I've been drawing... I think sexy silly slice of life with magic is a good explanation.
Lightfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2014   #28
Lightfoot
Frequent Poster

"Cassidy starred in shock, not that her breasts were growing, but that they were growing so much. She had carefully calculated the growth mixture, selecting clothes that would perfectly fit her new figure. But instead her body was overflowing her wardrobe. Her mind raced trying to decide where she has made her mistake.

Her thoughts quickly sprang to her roommate in the next room. While she started out with a nice build- her friend had not, and chosen a now clearly much more careless dosage."
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2014_08_be_b.jpg (256.0 KB, 462 views)
Unread 08-17-2014   #29
Ashton
Detachable Emotions

Ahhh I've missed your BE work Lightfoot. Thanks for sharing!
Unread 08-20-2014   #30
Wulfen
Frequent Poster

Tis indeed good to see you back.
It is by coffee alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that my thoughts aquire speed, that my hands aquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning. It is by coffee alone I set my mind in motion.
Wulfen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2016   #31
Lightfoot
Frequent Poster

A set of Halloween Pictures with Annie from Pulse.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2016_10_annie_halloween1_b.jpg (284.9 KB, 352 views)
File Type: jpg 2016_10_annie_halloween2_b.jpg (348.7 KB, 377 views)
Unread 04-02-2017   #32
Lightfoot
Frequent Poster

I'm planning to draw a BE sequence of some kind. But I'm not sure who should be the subject. Any suggestions?

It'll most likely be someone I'm familiar with. Maybe someone else's OC (that I know about), one of my OCs- or Raven, Tifa, Aerith, Rikku, or Yuffie. Maybe also someone else I've drawn a lot that isn't coming to mind.

I'm also asking on Tumblr, so it'll kind of be the consensus from both places.
Unread 04-02-2017   #33
Cilansis
Process Fan

I'm always a fan of seeing some BE on Eve. I follow your tumblr though I don't have an account so it's nice to see you ask elsewhere as well.
Cilansis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2017   #34
Lightfoot
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilansis View Post
I'm always a fan of seeing some BE on Eve. I follow your tumblr though I don't have an account so it's nice to see you ask elsewhere as well.
You're missing out on choosing "decide who I draw". Although I'd accept votes sent to me from wherever on those.

I also posted because the votes have kind of dried up on Tumblr with no clear winner.

There's one vote for Rikku, one for Tifa, one for Jinx from Teen Titans (but he requests BE by implants, although I wonder if I'd even know enough to please someone who requested that), one vote for one of my characters in general (versus someone who is not one of my characters), and now a vote for Eve.
Unread 04-02-2017   #35
jayjay24
Lurker

Missing Materia was some of my earliest exposure to BE and remains one of my favorites so I would love to see Tifa.
jayjay24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2017   #36
vincent_richter
ミンナニ ナイショダヨ

You draw Tifa almost as well as you draw Annie, so she's definitely got my vote, though I'm often curious how you'd interpret a character who's new to you.