free hit counters
Cow Girl Farmer (Cuddlebeam) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-31-2013   #1
CuddleBeam
DO THE IMPOSSIBLE

Cow Girl Farmer (Cuddlebeam)

5th sept: Update: CONTEST OVER!

WINNER (for both): Zdemian! This guy is amazing. Really. You'll see the results shortly, you'll like what he did :3 (No spoilers yet!)

But don't worry. I'm always up for more contests, more progress, more PROCESS!

So I got two more events running. Here's my journal pasta:

---
YOUR CHANCE TO BE FEATURED IN MY COWGIRL GAME

For my cow girl farmer game, I'll be needing original NPC ideas and interesting Cow designs. NPCs and Cows submitted will be featured in the games art folder. Submit ten or more ideas, and you'll be featured in the game with your own, separate folder.

(Note: Minimum quality is required to count. No stickfigures or trolling will be accepted.)

COWS:
Are you able to challenge my cowgirl system? Can you think of an original and worthwhile cowgirl?
Then participate!

-Submit a cowgirl picture along any extra details you'd like to feature (personality, quirks, etc). Then post here to inform me that you've got your result! Additionally, Cowgirls that were original enough to help improve the system will be marked with a star in the folder, along a little comment on my behalf.

I want to challenge myself and my gamedev skills. I want my Cow Girl Farmer game to be able to procedually generate (the computer "creates" a cowgirl) as many interesting cowgirls as possible. Since I'm just one person, its kinda hard for me to think of a lot of cowgirls, however, with your help, we should be able to get an awesome result and finetune the system to achieve the best result.

NPCS
Can you think of an interesting NPC? And you make a draft of his dialogue and quests? Then you're cut for this section.

-Submit an NPC by giving me a draft (flowchart, just text, teatre-style, whatever format you prefer) and a little background. A little pic to go with it also helps a lot. Additionally, NPC submissions that end up actually becoming real in-game characters will be marked with a star in the folder, along a little comment on my behalf.

Spread the word and help me create a great game for you guys!

The journal is here: http://cuddlebeam.deviantart.com/jou...GAME-398260107
(Don't PM me on Process about this event or I will bonk you on the head)

---

1-Sept: UPDATE:

I WANT YOU TO DRAW ME MY GAMES COWGIRL POSTERGIRLS

You, artist. I want YOUR art to be featured as my postergirls for this game. I'll pay you 100$ for each (after the fundraising campaign). I need a total of two girls, which can come from two separate artists. Or the same.

Do you have a busty cowgirl drawing around there? Share it with me. Heck, even pre-drawn images do, or 'shopped ones of your OCs. It just needs to be used as proof-of-concept of the game. If YOU think it looks nice and I think it looks nice, it will be chosen and you've got yourself 100$. Got two? 200$.

This will work on a first-come first-served. The contest will last until the moment I get two drawings of my liking. I'll notify accordingly.

Update: Postergirl bonuses:

If you can make her have different expressions (minor face variations kinda like this: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...xi-d4oa5sw.png) that would be golden. Minor change, big result, and a higher chance of winning (However overall quality is still the most important). Cute, appealing expression like shyness, happiness, etc would be ideal.

So get to it!

-------
31-August:

LOOK AT WHO MADE A TEASER IMAGE.
TOMORROW IS WHAT?

SEEEPTEMBERRR????
COULD IT BEEEE?

My Deviantart: http://cuddle-beam.deviantart.com/

Last edited by CuddleBeam; 09-05-2013 at 07:49 AM.
CuddleBeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2013   #2
Metatron
Alea iacta est

Re: Cow Girl Farmer (Ren'py)

Will it be free or a pay thing?
Metatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2013   #3
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

I can't help but notice the description beside the picture doesn't match the character in the picture.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2013   #4
vincent_richter
ミンナニ ナイショダヨ

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
I can't help but notice the description beside the picture doesn't match the character in the picture.
Color-blind.
Unread 08-31-2013   #5
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent_richter View Post
Color-blind.
I'd buy that if the eye color were the only discrepancy, but it's not.

Was the picture taken from a third party and originally unrelated to this work?
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2013   #6
CuddleBeam
DO THE IMPOSSIBLE

A promise is a promise:

CLOSED BETA IS OUUUUUT!!!

Muhznit, Vincent_Richter: You guys are the bomb. Your support to my efforts over the last year has been fenomenal. I love you guys. Therefore, you, and three more pals of your choice have a beta key! (or even four if you ask, I really cant say no to you, but keep it reasonable, K? :P)

Tick Tock: You inspired me to do this. You're like the frick'm spiritual grandpa of this project. Without your original game, none of this would have been possible. Therefore, also have a key and three extra!

AND EVERYBODY WHO POSTED IN THE ORIGINAL "BRAINSTORMING FOR COW GIRL FLASH GAME" GETS A KEY TOO! You guys get a early Christmas present this year. You're the backbone of this whole deal. Thank you all! (those who posted before the date of this post, eh-hem)

Send me a PM and I'll send you the keys. Then tell me how awesome it is. Enjoy.

I WANT YOU TO DRAW ME MY GAMES COWGIRL POSTERGIRLS

You, artist. I want YOUR art to be featured as my postergirls for this game. I'll pay you 100$ for each (after the fundraising campaign). I need a total of two girls, which can come from two separate artists. Or the same.

Do you have a busty cowgirl drawing around there? Share it with me. Heck, even pre-drawn images do, or 'shopped ones of your OCs. It just needs to be used as proof-of-concept of the game. If YOU think it looks nice and I think it looks nice, It will be chosen and you've got yourself 100$. Got two? 200$.

This will work on a first-come first-served. The contest will last until the moment I get two drawings of my liking. I'll notify accordingly.

So get to it!

>>>....Hey, do you want a Beta Key?<<<

YOU CAN GET ONE. How? Favorite this deviantart journal entry (http://cuddlebeam.deviantart.com/jou...IRLS-397319094) , and post in it (so I know who you are). I'll raffle (with random.org) five beta keys amongst those who do so.

Next Phase?

I don't have graphics. See the teaser? Its just a mock-up, but the beta testers can proove that those are actually in-game images (they mgiht have changed a bit since the derp version I made the screenshots from). Beta Testers can post screenshots if you want :3. I'm going to need to use real graphics and not placeholders if I want this to shine. So...

Indiegogo Campaign will be up as soon as I've got the postergirls. Its gonna be grand. I'm a guy with big ideas but little resources, but with a little help from you guys, we can make great things together.

This game will be awesome. I know it.

So, fellow BE-Lovers! Lets make great things together!
Lets go!

Last edited by CuddleBeam; 09-01-2013 at 01:26 AM.
Unread 08-31-2013   #7
CuddleBeam
DO THE IMPOSSIBLE

The teaser is just an infomal mock-up. It is actually how the game looks like, just 'shopped quite a bit because going to those specific scenes in-game was a hassle so I took a short-cut.

Get a Beta Key to play the real thing.

There will be a freebie version (Everyone should have the opportunity to enjoy the game, but this version will be cut short) and a paid version (full version, all of the details and the goodies)

Last edited by CuddleBeam; 09-01-2013 at 01:13 AM.
Unread 09-01-2013   #8
malhavoc
Greenskin Imp

Aw yeah. Been waiting for this thing to get off the ground and start running! I'll be spreading the word on this thing, of that you can be sure!
Unread 09-01-2013   #9
CuddleBeam
DO THE IMPOSSIBLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by malhavoc View Post
Aw yeah. Been waiting for this thing to get off the ground and start running! I'll be spreading the word on this thing, of that you can be sure!
You sir, are awesome.

Unread 09-01-2013   #10
vincent_richter
ミンナニ ナイショダヨ

Hey, when the beta is greenlit, I look forward to checking this out in RAPT. Does the current version feature video at all?
Unread 09-01-2013   #11
CuddleBeam
DO THE IMPOSSIBLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent_richter View Post
Hey, when the beta is greenlit, I look forward to checking this out in RAPT. Does the current version feature video at all?
No video yet, but thats quite a really good idea to do. I've no idea how to make videos though :I

Unread 09-01-2013   #12
Idelin
Leecher

I'll make up a couple of pictures for you, should have them done in afew hours.

Want me to post em here or mail them to you?
Idelin is offline   Reply With Quote