free hit counters
Developing Adventures of Golden Girl - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-25-2016   #13
Captainjane
Process Fan

Re: Developing Adventures of Golden Girl

Comic drawn by Lightfoot

http://lightfootcomics.deviantart.co...eviation_stack
Attached Images
File Type: jpg the_button_that_saved_the_day_by_lightfootcomics-dabew7y.jpg (608.1 KB, 903 views)
Captainjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2016   #14
Lightfoot
Frequent Poster

I hadn't decided yet if I should post it because it doesn't have BE in it.
Lightfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2016   #15
dkeznwod
I r teh ULTIMATE F@gg0t!1

Did you have any plans on such a comic, Lightfoot? I'm certain it'd be well-received by many.
dkeznwod is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2016   #16
Tement
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moore View Post
Apparently she's a public domain character that was revived by 4Chan as someone who had an extreme and evidently pretty late bloom.
Actually, she was created entirely by 4chan's /co/ board. The original threads where she was conceptualized were lost when one of the site's archives went down, but making her an in-universe Golden Age character was part of the idea; the reason almost no one else can see her chest is because the Comics Code of the era acts like a filter on everyone's perceptions. From a writing standpoint, it helps keep things from getting unpleasantly unsavory.
Tement is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-27-2016   #17
Moore
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightfoot View Post
I hadn't decided yet if I should post it because it doesn't have BE in it.
I've seen button popping of shirts used to simulate breast expansion all the time, we can let it in on a technicality.
Moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2016   #18
Lightfoot
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkeznwod View Post
Did you have any plans on such a comic, Lightfoot? I'm certain it'd be well-received by many.
I don't know. As someone who overthinks everything, I wonder if it would be a downer to have her bigger in one comic and then normal again if there are any other comics after that. From one point of view, maybe she should only be bigger if it would continue, or if it was the last comic.
Unread 07-30-2016   #19
Tement
Process Fan

Quote:
I don't know. As someone who overthinks everything, I wonder if it would be a downer to have her bigger in one comic and then normal again if there are any other comics after that. From one point of view, maybe she should only be bigger if it would continue, or if it was the last comic.
What about in a dream? We've already had one comic where she has a dream reflecting her anxieties about her chest:

http://the-conservatory.wikia.com/wi...5437954827.png
Tement is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2016   #20
BustArtist
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Love what you've done with it! Keep it up! How about she grows every time she gets excited, adrenaline-charged, fearful, angry, or otherwise, but then later goes back down. This way, you can experiment with different scenarios and feature multiple growth sequences without her having to constantly get bigger and unwieldily (which is good, but only for finite stories, not a continuous series).
BustArtist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-18-2016   #21
NimrodClover
KC Strip Artist

Talking Re: Developing Adventures of Golden Girl

Quote:
LF - You always seem to fret about this topic. Take it from someone who totally overthinks things, just figure out the basic mechanism that would allow for size change and keep it set. This in turn would act as the primary catalyst for the stories.

Examples:
Ranma 1/2 used different immersion in water, with temperature controlling the transformation.
The Hulk uses rage / anger as the tipping point.
Pinocchio established confabulation as the control. (there was a female version that focused on her chest)
Even Popeye or Shazam technically have a catalyst that causes change and could have been seen as a detriment. What if Popeye just happened to eat spinach by accident?

Anyway - you see where I am going. Set the prompting event and then tell the story around it. In Ranma, sometimes just getting water was the problem, other times it was too much water, or the wrong temperature.

Should I even mention The Magnificent Milkmaid?

One that has always been a personal favorite, and rather obscure, was the character Glitter on Kidd Video who gained super strength (no physical change) whenever she sneezed. Go look it up, there is some interesting history there, and check out who did her voice...

Anyway - that is my 2 bits.
NimrodClover is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-18-2016   #22
IowaGuy
The man from I.O.W.A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NimrodClover View Post
LF
One that has always been a personal favorite, and rather obscure, was the character Glitter on Kidd Video who gained super strength (no physical change) whenever she sneezed. Go look it up, there is some interesting history there, and check out who did her voice...
I am shocked and delighted that someone else remembers Kidd Video.

If not for Youtube, I would have thought it some childhood fever dream.
IowaGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2016   #23
Lightfoot
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NimrodClover View Post
LF - You always seem to fret about this topic. Take it from someone who totally overthinks things, just figure out the basic mechanism that would allow for size change and keep it set. This in turn would act as the primary catalyst for the stories.
I guess I don't want to make it too easy in the story. It should be either something amusing, or something where there's some threat or difficult aspect to control it. The other comics are important too, looking at what happened in them and assuming you'd have to come up with something that never happened in any of them.

If it happens when she's asleep, it could allow her to escape from things without knowing how she escaped.
If it happens when she's afraid, we'd have to assume she isn't usually ever afraid.
If it happens when she's turned on wouldn't work, because she's meant to be pure-minded.

Another thought is that her breasts are a curse from a villain years ago that didn't start kicking in right away. Maybe she's as busty as all of the other girl sidekicks combined. She gets bigger whenever there's a new female sidekick. Maybe there's a bunch at once or something, although it wouldn't allow for a reason for her to turn back.
Unread 08-24-2016   #24
Blake Isaac Gordon
Frequent Poster

Um yeah, this comic is great and entertaining... but I'm really surprised this has not been said.

Lightfoot,
your comic illustrations skills have really improved. You leveled up on your line quality, your shading, your composition skills, and your anatomy/proportions.

Please do more stuff.

https://blakegordon.deviantart.com/a...TWBE-684396622
Blake Isaac Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
4chan, superhero