free hit counters
The Cleavage Accounts - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-25-2017   #13
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Re: The Cleavage Accounts

Finally up.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076QJFTVD

Last edited by JJStrebas; 07-23-2018 at 09:33 AM.
JJStrebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2017   #14
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Okay. I am going to work hard to get 7 out sooner rather than later and have it include the next chapters of The Supermarket, The Condition and The Familiar as those seem to be the most popular stories.

Thank you all for the purchases and Kindle Unlimited reads.
Unread 10-26-2017   #15
Darkstorm
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJStrebas View Post
My main focus is BE but I also like to hint at and touch on other kinks as well from time to time. As far as that goes and along with other story elements like mystery, intrigue, violence or tragedy...what do you readers think could/should be added to make for an interesting story element you would like to see?
Another great entry, thank you. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

I appreciated the hints at more voluptuous options for future installments of The Supermarket; while BE is my main kink, I thoroughly enjoy short, soft, voluptuous body types, so mild weight gain and even slight female shrinking would be very welcome additions!

It would certainly allow for more points to be spread, and upping her curvaceousness would help with those harder to find larger bra sizes. Of course being shorter also helps magnify the scale of curves, as Bridgette so admirably demonstrates

And we still haven't seen how the points are earned, or how often. Mystery!
Darkstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-27-2017   #16
JJStrebas
BE Writer

I am glad you liked it. I am also glad you picked up on some subtle plot points that I wanted to establish without beating the readers over the head with them. I want to create some tension with this story and show what the characters would be willing to do in order to get more points that would surprise the reader and not necessairily be what you would expect...starting with Radhi giving a couple away to Gloria as being an act that you wouldn't see coming. Some more suprises are on the way.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 10-28-2017 at 06:20 AM.
Unread 10-28-2017   #17
Darkstorm
Process Fan

Quote:
...glad you picked up on some subtle plot points that I wanted to establish without beating the readers over the head with them. I want to create some tension with this story and show what the characters would be willing to do in order to get more points that would surprise the reader and not necessairily be what you would expect...starting with Radhi giving a couple away to Gloria as being an act that you wouldn't see coming. Some more suprises are on the way.
Yes, it does make you wonder at the motivation behind point donations, whether there is some sort of point bonus to assisting fellow employees...

It will be interesting to see how long it takes to earn points, and what actions earn them. Does simply doing a good job accumulate points? or is it random? or maybe it requires them to go perform duties above and beyond their assigned positions? I wonder if perhaps there might also be opt-in staff surveys that give bonus points for participation; or by participating, enters the employee in a prize draw to win points... interesting...

I'll certainly be keeping an eye out for chapter 7!

And what's up with The Condition? that cold hard look she gave... is the condition supernatural in origin? possession? succubi ancestry?
Unread 10-29-2017   #18
JJStrebas
BE Writer

All of those point earning scenarios are good guesses and reasonable possibilities. Radhi's motives may not be so clear but I do think she will establish herself as a clear atagonist so I don't think her "generosity" is that at all. She has a strategy, but the trouble is she can't control everyone else - particularly the other managers/dept heads.

Elena (The Condition) can be scary sometimes, can't she? It is almost like something sinister is growing inside her much like her bust is. Remember she also mentiones that while her mother and brother and aunt have the same condition, she was the only one that had big boobs or strong teeth. I wonder why that is? Maybe one day Randall will get to talk to someone who knows more about her.

Incidentally and mostly unrelated, I have weaved in a few easter eggs to tie the stories in togerher to imply that they take place in the same universe but it doesnt necessarily mean any of the characters are related or have crossed paths in any way shape or form...yet

Last edited by JJStrebas; 10-29-2017 at 03:12 AM.
Unread 11-06-2017   #19
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Volume 7 is out.

www.amazon.com/dp/B0776Z4N28

Last edited by JJStrebas; 08-09-2018 at 03:11 PM.
Unread 11-09-2017   #20
Darkstorm
Process Fan

Quote:
Interesting. Lots of exposition this time for The Supermarket - sounds as though Jess / Gloria / Travis are in for some brainstorming with those screen photos next chapter.
A combination of height loss and upping the H/W ratio would be an intriguing way to fill out her curves with just a few points, which leaves many more available for boobs... plus she would be on more equal footing with Jess in terms of height

And who knows how many other training courses she needs to complete? here's hoping that new stores get a Nugenicorp machine too, and that the changes are permanent!

As for The Condition, I hope that nothing sinister has happened to Sasha.... boy Elena is possessive!

Last edited by Darkstorm; 11-09-2017 at 06:09 AM.
Unread 11-09-2017   #21
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Yes, I did go heavy on exposition on The Supermarket. I hope I didn't overdo it but I really wanted to expand the scope of the story to show what the typical employee was like and how they felt and looked versus the story focusing too much on the heavy hitters. I want to really set Kianna, Radhi and Bridgette apart for their breast size as well as establish Sung and Stella as superlatives as well for heavy indulgence of the machine but not necessarily pushing for maximum bust size.

And yes..I think you are right that there will be some scheming and strategizing based on the intel that Gloria is getting. I just wonder who will be the beneficiary and who's desires will be fulfilled.

Yeah, poor Sasha. I wonder if she is okay... It probably wasnt a good idea to cross Elena but Elena is a nice person. She wouldnt really hurt anyone, would she?

I am working on a new story for book 8. I will definitely have another installment of The Supermarket to go along with it. This new story will have a different setting and different elements that I haven't tried before, so it is taking me a little longer to fine tune. But don't worry, BE is the star of the show. As far as what other story to include the next installment of, I haven't decided yet. I'd like ro get back to at least 3 stories per pack or more.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 11-09-2017 at 09:15 AM.
Unread 11-09-2017   #22
Darkstorm
Process Fan

Quote:
Yes, I did go heavy on exposition on The Supermarket. I hope I didn't overdo it but I really wanted to expand the scope of the story to show what the typical employee was like and how they felt and looked versus the story focusing too much on the heavy hitters. I want to really set Kianna, Radhi and Bridgette apart for their breast size as well as establish Sung and Stella as superlatives as well for heavy indulgence of the machine but not necessarily pushing for maximum bust size.
No, I don't think you overdid it at all - it's great to meet more employees, and to see how each has made their particular choices based on their preferences. Makes things a little more realistic to see not everyone going for mega boobs

Quote:
And yes..I think you are right that there will be some scheming and strategizing based on the intel that Gloria is getting. I just wonder who will be the beneficiary and who's desires will be fulfilled.
So far Travis has played it pretty cool... throwing in the occasional comment to test the waters, but otherwise remaining dependable and supportive. If he's a schemer, he's doing a great job of keeping his cards covered. I can definitely see his input having greater influence in the future.

As for Jess, who knows... she seems too good a friend to manipulate Gloria, I think. Not really sure what she could ask of Gloria, but their friendship has taken an interesting turn recently, so who knows... she may even apply for a job at Merchant Pat's herself...

Quote:
Yeah, poor Sasha. I wonder if she is okay... It probably wasnt a good idea to cross Elena but Elena is a nice person. She wouldnt really hurt anyone, would she?
Well, that's the thing! her jealousy and vivid dreams have me worried.... we can only hope she hasn't done something everyone will come to regret...

Quote:
I am working on a new story for book 8. I will definitely have another installment of The Supermarket to go along with it. This new story will have a different setting and different elements that I haven't tried before, so it is taking me a little longer to fine tune. But don't worry, BE is the star of the show. As far as what other story to include the next installment of, I haven't decided yet. I'd like ro get back to at least 3 stories per pack or more.
Always good to see new stories, and with The Familiar wrapped up, room for others to continue!
Unread 11-10-2017   #23
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkstorm View Post
No, I don't think you overdid it at all - it's great to meet more employees, and to see how each has made their particular choices based on their preferences. Makes things a little more realistic to see not everyone going for mega boobs
Good. That's the reaction I was going for. And, lucky for us, Gloria is a popular person that makes friends easy.

Quote:
So far Travis has played it pretty cool... throwing in the occasional comment to test the waters, but otherwise remaining dependable and supportive. If he's a schemer, he's doing a great job of keeping his cards covered. I can definitely see his input having greater influence in the future.
Yeah ole Travis does keep his cards close to his chest. Im guessing he is trying not to upset Gloria anymore by making her think he wants her to look differently. But I think he is secretly hoping she models herself after Radhi

Quote:
As for Jess, who knows... she seems too good a friend to manipulate Gloria, I think. Not really sure what she could ask of Gloria, but their friendship has taken an interesting turn recently, so who knows... she may even apply for a job at Merchant Pat's herself...
Jess would probably love to take a crack at the machine herself. She's too busy as a nurse to take on a second job so I wander how she'd ever get the chance...
But I think she does live vicariously through Gloria, so maybe that will be enough...maybe.

Quote:
Well, that's the thing! her jealousy and vivid dreams have me worried.... we can only hope she hasn't done something everyone will come to regret...
I think Randall will find out her fate sooner rather than later.

Quote:
Always good to see new stories, and with The Familiar wrapped up, room for others to continue!
Yeah, this new story I am working on is a long one shot. I am going to try to get in the habit of including those more often to keep things fresh.
Unread 11-12-2017   #24
Darkstorm
Process Fan

Quote:
Jess would probably love to take a crack at the machine herself. She's too busy as a nurse to take on a second job so I wander how she'd ever get the chance...
But I think she does live vicariously through Gloria, so maybe that will be enough...maybe.
Well, my assumption following the scene with Gloria and Stella is that Jess, with her medical employment, might find herself in a position to obtain some more generic Nugenicorp supplies that would benefit her own... improvements. But I guess I'll have to wait and see how future chapters unfold