free hit counters
Bloomin Faeries gone? - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-26-2017   #1
zenaku
Frequent Poster

Bloomin Faeries gone?

So, one of the hottest transformation webcomics, Bloomin Faeries, appears to be gone. Its been down at least since Monday, with a 404 error on the site. Anyone know what happen?
zenaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2017   #2
Choppy
Enchanter

Re: Bloomin Faeries gone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenaku View Post
So, one of the hottest transformation webcomics, Bloomin Faeries, appears to be gone. Its been down at least since Monday, with a 404 error on the site. Anyone know what happen?
Faerie Overloaded the server with magic? :3

Choppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2017   #3
Case Scenario
Frequent Poster

My Mozaik Comics subscription was also canceled, apparently. Weird. I just hope it's a problem that can be corrected, it's one of the finest ongoing examples of our fetish! The art is exemplary, the transformations are creative, and it even managed to tell a solid story between the eye candy.
Case Scenario is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2017   #4
MinMax
Process Fan

The current theory seems to be that Jaycee up and quit after receiving a lot of backlash with his current (brother-sister incest) storyline.

RIP
MinMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2017   #5
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

From what I heard, it's gone-gone. He's willing to let someone else continue it, but it apparently caused some RL problems and he's scoured his name from it/the internet, at least as much as one can.
SoylentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2017   #6
Choppy
Enchanter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoylentOrange View Post
From what I heard, it's gone-gone. He's willing to let someone else continue it, but it apparently caused some RL problems and he's scoured his name from it/the internet, at least as much as one can.
Wow All his go-to sites are gone :'(

Unread 10-26-2017   #7
zenaku
Frequent Poster

Well, it looks like sadpanda has all the free images... not sure about the member images, as I never quite felt like paying for a trial.
zenaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2017   #8
lowes96
Process Master

Well don't fret people although Bloomin Faries is gone I did save a special strip enjoy!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2012-06-25-69a5834a.jpg (125.5 KB, 933 views)
File Type: jpg 2012-07-02-e8e16a36.jpg (105.1 KB, 856 views)
File Type: jpg 2012-09-03-c1c944d7.jpg (99.4 KB, 834 views)
File Type: jpg 2012-10-08-d44d0f30.jpg (88.4 KB, 820 views)
File Type: jpg 2012-12-03-e102d7a1.jpg (116.0 KB, 852 views)
lowes96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2017   #9
Choppy
Enchanter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowes96 View Post
Well don't fret people although Bloomin Faries is gone I did save a special strip enjoy!
S-Same Q////Q
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BF 3.jpg (116.0 KB, 756 views)
File Type: jpg BF 11.jpg (110.2 KB, 705 views)
File Type: jpg BF 9.jpg (140.8 KB, 689 views)
File Type: jpg BF Maid IB 1.jpg (104.4 KB, 669 views)
File Type: jpg BF Maid IB 2.jpg (155.9 KB, 659 views)
File Type: jpg BF Maid IB 3.jpg (112.8 KB, 641 views)
File Type: jpeg BF Marie [Super Sexy IB].jpeg (132.1 KB, 720 views)
File Type: jpg BF Nun IB 2.jpg (136.3 KB, 729 views)

Unread 10-26-2017   #10
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

for those that know how sad panda works
https://exhentai.org/g/1127876/4b75354336/

I'm really sad to see this comic go, it was one of my favorite to come back to every once in a while to binge. It was just so freaking funny with some really great story lines with some of the characters. It was both heart warming, sexy and humorous.
Unread 10-27-2017   #11
Case Scenario
Frequent Poster

Well... that's a shame. It's truly rare to find something of that quality which caters to our particular tastes. And its loss is all the worse because the author couldn't take the time to give it an ending.

That's the part that really twists the knife. I don't know what circumstances forced Jaycee to shut it all down, and I've got to give him the benefit of the doubt that he had good reasons for doing it. But I do feel like the audience deserved something more than simply a suddenly shut door. A comic like that creates investment, it's more than just visual stimulation.

Couldn't there have been a note left to all the loyal readers? A coda? One last page, maybe? Or was it a real crisis at hand which forced them to wipe it all away as quickly as possible? If it weren't for this thread right here I wouldn't have any idea what had happened!

But maybe he did what he had to. I can't say. So I wish all the best to Jaycee, like I'm sure we all do. We're all grateful for what he gave us. I hope things work out, and that he finds another project which will bring him satisfaction and stability.

Still, if that's the way it is, and it's never coming back... but he's willing to let someone else continue it? Well, I wish I had the time and opportunity to do it myself. To give the plot lines some resolution. To just let it end, even, rather than simply stop dead!

I guess we can only hope that it can return some day, some how, or that someone of comparable skill takes Jaycee up on that offer. We have rare tastes, and though we're fortunate to live in an age in which every fetish is accessible to anyone willing to search, it's impossible not to mourn the loss of a diamond in the rough like Bloomin' Faeries.

Last edited by Case Scenario; 10-27-2017 at 10:39 AM.
Case Scenario is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-27-2017   #12
vincent_richter
ミンナニ ナイショダヨ

We're also living in an age where it's apparently cool for entitled asshats to kink-shame any artist who doesn't put out enough high quality material for free in a timeframe that Jack fucking Kirby couldn't deliver. I may be harsh, but you gotta admit, there are some real shitstains giving the community a bad name.