free hit counters
TaylorMadeClips BE Updates - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-27-2008   #13
Sauerkraut
Process Fan

Re: Mistress Taylor Presents BE Updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Warlock View Post
Or you could drop the five goddam bucks for a clip to see if you like it, or you could even listen to the mobs of people posting here about how great they are.

I mean come on, FIVE BUCKS. Take a goddam chance.

The Warlock
Or you could do that...so much for good marketing.

Though I suppose an angry guy yelling at them if they don't buy would be convincing enough. >.>
Sauerkraut is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2008   #14
LK
Process Disciple

What'd you think of the clip Warlock?
Unread 01-27-2008   #15
BudapestSwopeJr
hmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauerkraut View Post
Or you could do that...so much for good marketing.

Though I suppose an angry guy yelling at them if they don't buy would be convincing enough. >.>
Sauerkraut maybe you missed where I mentioned the gallery because it wasn't until my second post in this thread but there is a 25 image gallery for the clip to the left of the listing HERE and they are a good size and quite nice. I went with that instead of a trailer this time.

Warlock---I ordered Mood Boobs a few days ago and am looking forward to checking it out when it gets here.

BudapestSwopeJr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2008   #16
Sauerkraut
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BudapestSwopeJr View Post
Sauerkraut maybe you missed where I mentioned the gallery because it wasn't until my second post in this thread but there is a 25 image gallery for the clip to the left of the listing HERE and they are a good size and quite nice. I went with that instead of a trailer this time.
Ah, yes, I suppose those are a good replacement. But, the kind of thing I'm getting at is more of a comprehensive, all-movie trailer, that covers all the growth movies, or, in fact, all the movies on the site. You know, just something to attract customers, as well as ones not from here on The Process (Though there's a fair number here to be assured.)

I also must say that many of your growth clips were exceptional. Though some did contain stuff I wasn't so much into, they were rather well done. It's hard to find women interested in this kind of stuff, and even harder to find stuff of this quality from them, so kudos.
Unread 01-28-2008   #17
BudapestSwopeJr
hmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauerkraut View Post
Ah, yes, I suppose those are a good replacement. But, the kind of thing I'm getting at is more of a comprehensive, all-movie trailer, that covers all the growth movies, or, in fact, all the movies on the site. You know, just something to attract customers, as well as ones not from here on The Process (Though there's a fair number here to be assured.)

I also must say that many of your growth clips were exceptional. Though some did contain stuff I wasn't so much into, they were rather well done. It's hard to find women interested in this kind of stuff, and even harder to find stuff of this quality from them, so kudos.
Well thanks we appreciate that. We do have a lot of trailers for our stuff but its spread out across some pretty diverse territory. We have over 100 pretty decent trailers/samples just for T&D scenes but that also lends itself to the format since the clips average 15+ minutes. Making trailers is one of the things I actually still enjoy doing so i try to crank one out whenever possible.

Orgasmic Growth had a trailer and I made one that I am to expand as we do some more stuff. I'll add Dream Big next.
Growth Trailer
Unread 01-28-2008   #18
Sauerkraut
Process Fan

Quote:
Well thanks we appreciate that. We do have a lot of trailers for our stuff but its spread out across some pretty diverse territory. We have over 100 pretty decent trailers/samples just for T&D scenes but that also lends itself to the format since the clips average 15+ minutes. Making trailers is one of the things I actually still enjoy doing so i try to crank one out whenever possible.

Orgasmic Growth had a trailer and I made one that I am to expand as we do some more stuff. I'll add Dream Big next.
Growth Trailer
Wow, I must really not be paying attention or something...

...well there you go then

Ah, the wonders of sleep deprivation.
Unread 01-29-2008   #19
DrEnlarge
Process Fan

Guys, this was top notch work. Very, Very well done.
DrEnlarge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2008   #20
GreatDragon AD
Twin Warrior of Fire

Well I purchased Dream Big 2 (Bonus) yesterday and I was amazed of how well done it was. The close0ups really gave more effect on the BE, especially of how her clothes were tightening. I am one satisfied customer and the clip was well worth my $7.

http://gdadgirls.bakunyuu.com/
GreatDragon AD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2008   #21
BudapestSwopeJr
hmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrEnlarge View Post
Guys, this was top notch work. Very, Very well done.
Thanks! Member since July 2006 and this was your first post?
We REALLY appreciate you telling us that.

You can see the differences between the first cut and the second are pretty extensive and included reshooting plus dropping some pretty cool shots that just didn't quite work 100%.
(I guess if you got the "bonus" you could see that but i don't know if you did--if no then PM me and I'll send it to you)
The final version is much better paced.
I think Taylor is just great in it and very much fun to watch.

Thanks again.
Unread 01-30-2008   #22
The Warlock
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorekeep View Post
What'd you think of the clip Warlock?
I think it was awesome and I would like to see more.

Bud, your copy of Mood Boobs should be there sometime next week; I don't send out shipments as often as sales have slowed a bit these days. Hope you like it.

The Warlock
The Warlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2008   #23
BudapestSwopeJr
hmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatDragon AD View Post
Well I purchased Dream Big 2 (Bonus) yesterday and I was amazed of how well done it was. The close0ups really gave more effect on the BE, especially of how her clothes were tightening. I am one satisfied customer and the clip was well worth my $7.

Cool thats great. The edited version in the (bonus) is pretty cool but the final cut is really tighter, smoother paced and more believable. It took a reshoot and a long editing session to rework the sequence.

Last edited by BudapestSwopeJr; 01-31-2008 at 08:34 PM. Reason: Don't go there. Its insulting.
Unread 02-01-2008   #24
DrEnlarge
Process Fan

Quote:
Thanks! Member since July 2006 and this was your first post?
We REALLY appreciate you telling us that.

You can see the differences between the first cut and the second are pretty extensive and included reshooting plus dropping some pretty cool shots that just didn't quite work 100%.
(I guess if you got the "bonus" you could see that but i don't know if you did--if no then PM me and I'll send it to you)
The final version is much better paced.
I think Taylor is just great in it and very much fun to watch.

Thanks again.
I honestly don't find all too much to comment on these days. Life has gotten significantly more interesting for me as since I first started doing BE stuff on the net back in '92, but I always troll around looking for sparks. BustArtists's new found work, the potential for new Jonny Swell comic, Mood Boobs, I show up for the block busters.

I've always contended that a video could be done with little-to-no effects, but just edits and stretching elements. Watching a video gives a lot of visual cues, but the actress still has to 'sell' what's happening. There's a number of different things I'd suggest to improve on another take like this one, but since I didn't create this one, I'm happy to see what's next.

Honestly, the 'best' we're ever going to hope for is a really good 3D rendered scene with voice acting, etc. But we're still probably 5 years away before someone figures that out. This scene was promising in that it shows potential to be used a lot and without lots of overhead (gear, etc).
DrEnlarge is offline   Reply With Quote