free hit counters
Hoping 2018 will be a better year for tf - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-04-2018   #13
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Re: Hoping 2018 will be a better year for tf

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantSaySeeSaw View Post
Learn to prefer feet.
In my case, I'm a worshipper :P.
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2018   #14
slayer1
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anahki View Post
In my case, I'm a worshipper :P.
Yep, same here, luckily for me there is an endless supply of that content.

As for TF it has been an almost two year drought, I think it really started around the time Missa stopped making tf content.
Unread 01-04-2018   #15
CantSaySeeSaw
Ezekial 23:20

I should have known that my sarcastic remark would be met with, "I am into feet, and there's still not enough teef 4 me"
Unread 01-04-2018   #16
The AP Ninja
Process Master

I understand that the best solution is to produce/request erotic TF content from independent artists (in fact, I have done my own promotion list at the AP/AR subforum) but the rare/non-existent occurrence of well coreographed TFs (both of this genre and my thing) on media in general, headed to a wider audience is something truly saddening for us process fans. I would like to see more creative minds actually considering a transformation important for their work like they did before and trying to put their soul to it, trying to express something.

By the way, if it wasn't obvious already, this comment was rather headed towards creatives asides from the awesome artist we see here at deviantart/furaffinity/patreon whatever. I meant erotic producers not aware of this community, directors for non-erotic media etc.
The AP Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2018   #17
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantSaySeeSaw View Post
I should have known that my sarcastic remark would be met with, "I am into feet, and there's still not enough teef 4 me"
Yep, I've become quite predictable, to the point that sometimes I behave like a bot of myself . Now let me see your feet... blip blip blip. Kill me before I lay eggs.
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2018   #18
slayer1
Process Master

I pay for more content these days than I ever did before and I'm fine with it but wish there was more. I generally don't like to commission but happy to pay artists. Also that has nothing to do with the lack of mainstream content, we can do nothing about that...
Unread 01-05-2018   #19
Werewolf1361
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer1 View Post
Yep, same here, luckily for me there is an endless supply of that content.

As for TF it has been an almost two year drought, I think it really started around the time Missa stopped making tf content.
Me four!

I'm trying to come up with new TF content but I'm not much of an artist, my photomanips are sophmoric and I'm struggling with writers block.
Werewolf1361 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2018   #20
Jimbo
Selfish lurker TF artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer1 View Post
I pay for more content these days than I ever did before and I'm fine with it but wish there was more. I generally don't like to commission but happy to pay artists. Also that has nothing to do with the lack of mainstream content, we can do nothing about that...
I just wish the ones who always moan about having to pay would know what its like to sit there for hours on end drawing this stuff and find time for hobbies,sleep,eat,travel and hold down a full-time job...

No no its our fault we are only here to be their happy slaves.

One time a guy sent me a note asking me to draw him a full colour multiple page comic and he flipped out when I asked him how he was gonna pay me. "YOU SHOULD DID IT ALL FOR FREE AND LIKE IT"

Artists need to eat too!

Anyways I'm sitting on a stockpile of content I need to upload soon and its all gonna be free. Dont say Jim never gave you guys nothing.
Jimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2018   #21
danielsangeo
Process Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by The AP Ninja View Post
I understand that the best solution is to produce/request erotic TF content from independent artists (in fact, I have done my own promotion list at the AP/AR subforum) but the rare/non-existent occurrence of well coreographed TFs (both of this genre and my thing) on media in general, headed to a wider audience is something truly saddening for us process fans. I would like to see more creative minds actually considering a transformation important for their work like they did before and trying to put their soul to it, trying to express something.
I don't know if this will mean anything in the short term, but the feature-length TG movie I'm working on will be putting the transformation element as a central focus (maybe not THE central focus, but A focus). However the movie won't be out for a long time (I want to do this right) but I hope I'll have the support from the TF community in general once the ball really gets rolling on it (hopefully sometime this year). It's a TG element, rather than TFing into a non-human animal, but I might be able to squeeze a non-human animal TF into the movie if there are people that want that.

Thank you!

Tell me, where in the world is Daniel Sandiego?
danielsangeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2018   #22
The AP Ninja
Process Master

Are you working in...like, an actual DVD film? Woah
The AP Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2018   #23
danielsangeo
Process Moderator

I don't know what the final format will be, but yes, it'll be a feature length film or, as you say "an actual DVD film". It's still in the "script" stage so don't expect it any time soon. DVD and even Blu Ray may have gone the way of VHS or BetaMax by the time we're done.

More information will be released when available for but now, check out the really barebones website:

http://rougemovie.com

Thank you!

Tell me, where in the world is Daniel Sandiego?
danielsangeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2018   #24
civis-rasa
Process Fan

Something new for 2018, there is a lot of potential here. Hanson and the Beast, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYjvyhd_CLU
civis-rasa is offline   Reply With Quote