free hit counters
TFDimension.com - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-20-2017   #13
Galyo
Process Fan

Re: TFDimension.com

It's always great to have some sort of archive for TF clips. Good luck with running the site.
Unread 07-02-2017   #14
Garnu_Thorn
Adept Mage

Yeah, from what I presume is that Dutch Bull had help in web design and databasing, about the only way anything on the search engine to be fixed would be someone with skills in programming to rewrite it as if memory serves that Dutch Bull doesn't know everything that went in to it. Anyone could say that additional clips could be sequenced when added but as it stands now every add puts the entries of the php in alphabetical order making permanent links unfeasible. And the only links I find in the sitemap that need work are the TV series ones and of course the aforementioned search entries.
Garnu_Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2018   #15
Dutch_bull
Process Fan

Thank you all for your kind replies Yes I know site navigation is a disaster but sadly I lack the website skills to correct this problem and I fear it will go for some time untill I find someone with website skills to do anything about it.

I also keep a blog about the site where people can reply or come up with hints: http://blog.tfdimension.com/#home

Hints are always welcome
Dutch_bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2018   #16
~Circe~
Goddess of Transformation

Mmm, first thing I usually click is Pig TFs, because I have a porcine agenda, and failed to see the scene from Willow listed. I know it once was as I believe it is your edit on YouTube I have favorited since it’s the highest quality.

I also noticed a lack of a search function but maybe it’s my phone... not sure. I am sure that I checked the site out at least five months ago.

Sorry to add to the negative comments. But I really do hope the site is made easier to navigate and look forward to that update here.
Unread 01-12-2018   #17
Jimbo
Selfish lurker TF artist

Shadowlord Inc has good arcive too.
Jimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2018   #18
blackjack60
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Circe~ View Post
I also noticed a lack of a search function but maybe it’s my phone.
Searching is not too difficult--go to the sitemap (http://tfdimension.com/?id=7) and then use your browser's "Find in this Page" function to type in what you want to find.
blackjack60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2018   #19
~Circe~
Goddess of Transformation

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjack60 View Post
Searching is not too difficult--go to the sitemap (http://tfdimension.com/?id=7) and then use your browser's "Find in this Page" function to type in what you want to find.
Home now!

Okay, I browsed the site from both phone and computer. The search does not allow you to freely type anything and is based on a tag system, which is fine and all, but it's a categorized tag system. It is not at all easy to navigate nor is it a true search system.

Also, I see, I see... the Site Map is basically a list of everything and yes, you can use the Find in this Page feature, but that does not guarantee that the thing you are searching for is on the page you are looking at. I would also argue that it proves my point that it's not at all well done if you have to rely on browser tools. Still, that is helpful. Some what.
Unread 01-13-2018   #20
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
Shadowlord Inc has good arcive too.
Yep. The thing is that he has had lots of quarrels with the people of the TF community, so there are very few shadowlord-lovers out here.
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote