free hit counters
“Bonehill Road” werewolf film - Page 4 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-15-2017   #37
CantSaySeeSaw
Ezekial 23:20

Re: “Bonehill Road” werewolf film

Quote:
Again, this is probably miles above what anyone on this forum can do, no offense...
None taken. I'm not a film-maker, I'm just sick of people bitching about a drought. That head looks really cool, would really love to see what they could do with a tail. I mean if you have the capability to make an articulate head, a tail can't be much harder.
Unread 04-17-2017   #38
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantSaySeeSaw View Post
That head looks really cool, would really love to see what they could do with a tail. I mean if you have the capability to make an articulate head, a tail can't be much harder.
As far as the tail is concerned, I think for the director, it wasn’t just about the money to accomplish the special effect but more of what he wanted for his werewolves. I was able to convince him to switch the female werewolf from blonde to brunette but was less successful with adding a tail, though he did say it "could be interesting." Oh well. Maybe in the sequel (assuming this movie does well).
howlingfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2017   #39
CantSaySeeSaw

Do you think he'd consider renting out the head?
Unread 04-17-2017   #40
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Do you think he'd consider renting out the head?
I doubt it, but even if I thought he wouldn't have a problem with it, I wouldn't feel comfortable asking him until his own movie is finished.
Unread 04-19-2017   #41
CantSaySeeSaw

Wow... so I know one of the actresses irl. I know the one in the monster suit. *_*
Unread 04-19-2017   #42
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Wow... so I know one of the actresses irl. I know the one in the monster suit. *_*
That's crazy! Small world, indeed. How did you find this info? I don't even know who's in the cast except for the actress in the TF scene since nothing is on IMDb yet. Maybe you can talk your way into a cameo, lol.
Unread 04-19-2017   #43
CantSaySeeSaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by howlingfan View Post
That's crazy! Small world, indeed. How did you find this info? I don't even know who's in the cast except for the actress in the TF scene since nothing is on IMDb yet. Maybe you can talk your way into a cameo, lol.
I logged into Facebook and saw the poster. I met her girlfriend first a few years ago when I was living in a queer-punk house and made digital friends. I linked her to this board, so at least one person on their team knows we exist.
Unread 04-19-2017   #44
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

Quote:
I linked her to this board, so at least one person on their team knows we exist.
Uh-oh. The jig is up. We're outed! lol.
Unread 04-19-2017   #45
CantSaySeeSaw

You know, oddly enough, I gave her a wolf plushie years ago.
Unread 05-03-2017   #46
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

In case you haven’t heard it yet, the writer-director of “Bonehill Road” was interviewed on a horror podcast, and he talked extensively about the transformation scene. A couple of takeaways:

1) He announces upfront that he was aware there still hasn’t been a full-body female werewolf transformation with strictly practical effects in the genre (not even in “The Howling”), and he wants to change that.
2) Based off the initial, modest goal, the TF was originally going to mostly take place in the dark, but now with the increased budget, most of it will be in clear lighting so we can see the details.

Here’s the link to the podcast:
https://soundcloud.com/horror-happensrs/todd-sheets

There's less than a week to go. If you’re still on the fence to contribute, here’s the Indiegogo campaign link again:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/b...-film-horror#/

Last edited by howlingfan; 05-03-2017 at 08:58 PM.
Unread 05-06-2017   #47
dorintf
Process Master

Interesting stuff. Thanks for taking the time to listen to the podcast and pass along the good news.
dorintf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2017   #48
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorintf View Post
Interesting stuff. Thanks for taking the time to listen to the podcast and pass along the good news.
NP. One other takeaway I forgot to mention is that the writer-director was a fan of the early '90s show "She-Wolf of London" but felt frustrated that they never really showed a full TF, which is another reason he wanted to tackle the first full-body female werewolf TF with practical effects. So that's some more good news.