free hit counters
Female werewolf film betsy - Page 6 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-18-2017   #61
TailBoy
Tail Growin'

Re: Female werewolf film betsy

skin ripping is boring and has no good process. X(
TailBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2017   #62
thenewflash
Process Fan

While I do think that we are living in a werewolf tf drought, especially for myself because I always want to see revert Tfs, and that's becoming a rare thing to come across (I know budget wise it'll be hard to do)… but does anyone know if there's gonna be a revert TF in Betsy? Or any future werewolf movies?
thenewflash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2017   #63
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewflash View Post
While I do think that we are living in a werewolf tf drought, especially for myself because I always want to see revert Tfs, and that's becoming a rare thing to come across (I know budget wise it'll be hard to do)… but does anyone know if there's gonna be a revert TF in Betsy? Or any future werewolf movies?
I don't know about other movies, but as for "Betsy," there's a scene of her waking up human after a night of wolfing out, but as far as I know, there's no process in the scene.
howlingfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2017   #64
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by howlingfan View Post
I don't know about other movies, but as for "Betsy," there's a scene of her waking up human after a night of wolfing out, but as far as I know, there's no process in the scene.
Reverse TFs are extremely rare, and considering just live-action movies, they are almost non-existant. Yes, there are some "revert" out there, but 99% are: a) morphing crap, b) offscreen, c) behind some convenient obstacle. They are more difficult to perform, since the beast forms are more complicated to handle, and a revert from a cheap fursuit could be a hell to be filmed.
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2017   #65
lowes96
Process Master

this movie is gonna be a huge let down I wasted money
lowes96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2017   #66
Davi
Process Fan

We had the teaser... when the trailer? hahaha
Davi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2017   #67
Thrillerboy
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davi View Post
We had the teaser... when the trailer? hahaha
They posted this one on the FB page for the movie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO5eVbaau_0
Thrillerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2017   #68
Mr.sandman
Process Fan

Any word on this
Mr.sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2017   #69
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

From an Indiegogo update:

"I apologize for the delay on updates as well as shipment of BETSY. We unfortunately had a few setbacks during filming but we are now in the final stages of editing, and within the next 2 weeks, we will be making discs and shipping out contributions!"
Unread 08-29-2017   #70
movieman
Lurker

If you listen to the recent scoring session on Betsy's facebook page, you may be able to hear not only what may be Betsy's transformation scene but also the key words "Marylee's transformation." (In reference to Marylee Osborne who you see get scratched or bitten in the teaser.)
movieman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2017   #71
Cursebearer
The Semi-Great Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by movieman View Post
If you listen to the recent scoring session on Betsy's facebook page, you may be able to hear not only what may be Betsy's transformation scene but also the key words "Marylee's transformation." (In reference to Marylee Osborne who you see get scratched or bitten in the teaser.)
That's a long video. Time stamps?

http://process-productions.com/forum...ad.php?t=23468 to request a story from me.
Cursebearer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2017   #72
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by movieman View Post
As someone who read the script, I don’t think those sounds were of the full transformation scene; I think what we heard was Betsy “feeding” on her prey. For one, a bit of dialogue was added to the full TF scene, and I didn’t hear any of it (it’s possible that Kelci didn’t record her lines yet, and they’re going to be added in later with ADR), and for another, you’ll notice after those sounds, the writer-director turns his iPhone around to show the next scene they’re working on where you can see Betsy walking into the shower to wash up, her mouth covered in blood. The rest of this comment will contain major spoilers....
As for Marylee, I didn’t hear him say “Marylee’s transformation,” but I was a bit drunk when I was watching this long video and might’ve missed it. Again, from someone who read the script, Marylee does eventually become a werewolf from Betsy’s scratch (this is what I meant in a very old comment saying “there is a possibility for a sequel”), but there really isn’t a TF scene showing it (she just appears with wolfish features at the very end), unless they decided to add one during filming, which I doubt, seeing as how difficult/expensive the Betsy TF was.