free hit counters
Evil conversion(for the lack for better term) - Page 102 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-18-2009   #1213
Obliterator100
Leecher

Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

I have a question. How do you attack? Because I hit most of the buttons on the keyboard, & all that happened was me moving a bit in a direction, or the menu opened.
Obliterator100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2009   #1214
cpt soban
Likely Suspect

@Obliterator:if it controls like ryona RPG, then attack is either enter or shift.

but which RTP is needed for this game? I've tried manually fixing my error, but another one just came up, meaning that I'm missing a bunch of files.
cpt soban is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2009   #1215
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpt soban View Post
@Obliterator:if it controls like ryona RPG, then attack is either enter or shift.

but which RTP is needed for this game? I've tried manually fixing my error, but another one just came up, meaning that I'm missing a bunch of files.
I made it in rm2k3. Do you think I should put in an attack feature? The boss has it (sorta). The obvious issues is that attacking opens oneself open to being attacked, though it could be a projectile.

The emphasis of the game is the bad endings. This alpha is a bit of a rushed project, and it's hard because like I said it takes so much time to make. Basically, my framework is RyonaRPG with seduction rather than death and gore, and more text-driven.

Both rooms don't work. I think I will remedy the CC situation by having the monstergirl teleport with you to a little room/separate screen once you get CC-maxed.

I'm confined to working on this on weekends, but I'm open to ideas. I'd like to know how to make it sexier. There's really no other point of me making this game. Here's an idea of the next few dungeons:

-optional witch huts where you can get additional game overs
-mountain pass with harpies, lamias
-tower with lots of traps, alura unes, witch at the top
-siren's cove, lamias and mermaids

Some other ideas I have are maybe focusing a bit more on the evil conversion or the after-effects of being converted. It's difficult to write scenarios but I'd like to know if the existing scenarios should be fleshed out more and in what regards. The only real options are dialogue because I don't have artistic talents, but I do have a large sprite arsenal.
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2009   #1216
shadowlurker
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb9 View Post
I made it in rm2k3. Do you think I should put in an attack feature? The boss has it (sorta). The obvious issues is that attacking opens oneself open to being attacked, though it could be a projectile.

The emphasis of the game is the bad endings. This alpha is a bit of a rushed project, and it's hard because like I said it takes so much time to make. Basically, my framework is RyonaRPG with seduction rather than death and gore, and more text-driven.

Both rooms don't work. I think I will remedy the CC situation by having the monstergirl teleport with you to a little room/separate screen once you get CC-maxed.

I'm confined to working on this on weekends, but I'm open to ideas. I'd like to know how to make it sexier. There's really no other point of me making this game. Here's an idea of the next few dungeons:

-optional witch huts where you can get additional game overs
-mountain pass with harpies, lamias
-tower with lots of traps, alura unes, witch at the top
-siren's cove, lamias and mermaids

Some other ideas I have are maybe focusing a bit more on the evil conversion or the after-effects of being converted. It's difficult to write scenarios but I'd like to know if the existing scenarios should be fleshed out more and in what regards. The only real options are dialogue because I don't have artistic talents, but I do have a large sprite arsenal.
I just tried this, and I must say it's an awesome idea for a game! Of course, I'm one of those sick, twisted individuals that likes bad endings. The game has real promise, in my opinion. I like your ideas for the next few dungeons, and look forward to seeing your implementation.

I wouldn't worry about the game being dialogue-heavy. Just from the alpha, I'd say it was fine. Work with what you have and utilize your strengths (writing, I'd say) and the game will come out fine.

I would like to see the after-effects of being converted (maybe even a chance to help the enemy ), but I'd suggest developing the game in whatever manner gives you the most enjoyment. In other words, don't burn yourself out trying to do too much or focusing on one facet when you'd rather be focusing on another.

Just a thought, but you may want to create a separate thread for this. It's specialized enough to survive on its own away from the Evil Conversion thread.
shadowlurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2009   #1217
Snips0123
Process Fan

Can't get it to work at all thanks to that system4 problem and vista. No matter what I do I can't get it to run in windowed mode.
Snips0123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2009   #1218
Snips0123
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpt soban View Post

Found the fix. Use this one.

http://files.filefront.com/rm2k3zip/.../fileinfo.html
Unread 01-18-2009   #1219
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snips0123 View Post
Nice!

I think I have a good idea- as a bonus to being converted, you get to play as an enemy for a while. Getting converted by a normal monster puts you in the ranks trying to rise up and getting noticed by the mistress in charge. Getting converted by the mistress makes you her personal pet.

Idea... so getting made over by a regular catgirl in the 1st dungeon should make you have a job in the dungeon, say guarding the jail. Then an innocent girl from the town comes in and you get to make her over as she pleads for you to stop and to come to your senses.

Getting made over by the boss would make you go on a quest to seduce everyone in the village, and return for a 'reward' from her. Then a new heroine comes, and you take her over too. Maybe even a more elaborate scenario where the boss gets healed again by a crafty heroine, but you take both back into your clutches.
Unread 01-19-2009   #1220
golgari
Lurker

umm i cant seem to get it to extract, using winace, it says that cannot extract a certain file, chara16??.png i think it said, its one of the faces
golgari is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-19-2009   #1221
golgari
Lurker

never mind, i got most of the game working, just wondering is it at all possible to beat the cat queen or is that how far the game goes for now?
golgari is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-19-2009   #1222
Snips0123
Process Fan

Yeah you can beat the cat queen.

I'd like to say to rb9 that you sir are awesome. The game so far is spot on and the only thing that I can think of to improve it would be to add artwork to it. Maybe after you've finished it (if you want to) then we can organise something like that to be added

Also I love your idea you had of being able to play a convert. If you need some financial assistance in making this later on I'd be more than happy to donate something (I am a student so I don't have to much though)
Unread 01-19-2009   #1223
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snips0123 View Post
Yeah you can beat the cat queen.

I'd like to say to rb9 that you sir are awesome. The game so far is spot on and the only thing that I can think of to improve it would be to add artwork to it. Maybe after you've finished it (if you want to) then we can organise something like that to be added

Also I love your idea you had of being able to play a convert. If you need some financial assistance in making this later on I'd be more than happy to donate something (I am a student so I don't have to much though)
The big question would be finding a good artist. I'm not opposed but it could get pricy. Then again making this is time-consuming.

I'm glad it's enjoyable so far. What fetishes would be fun?

It's hard to capture them with text but I'd like to incorporate them. You know about my old yahoo group, right? Nobody's responded yet there but I'm hoping I'll get feedback there.

I had some other ideas in the meantime:

-there must be vore. Either the heroine gets consumed by the flowers of an alura une or even more fun, cocooned in silk
-I want to make a scene where Jessica confronts a Barb-E and gets utterly devastated
-of course, there will be hypnotic dancers too
-a town where everybody is really a monstergirl

Pitch in... I may make a system to where people can contribute and commission things too.
Unread 01-19-2009   #1224
Labsab1
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb9 View Post
The big question would be finding a good artist. I'm not opposed but it could get pricy. Then again making this is time-consuming.

I'm glad it's enjoyable so far. What fetishes would be fun?

It's hard to capture them with text but I'd like to incorporate them. You know about my old yahoo group, right? Nobody's responded yet there but I'm hoping I'll get feedback there.

I had some other ideas in the meantime:

-there must be vore. Either the heroine gets consumed by the flowers of an alura une or even more fun, cocooned in silk
-I want to make a scene where Jessica confronts a Barb-E and gets utterly devastated
-of course, there will be hypnotic dancers too
-a town where everybody is really a monstergirl

Pitch in... I may make a system to where people can contribute and commission things too.
"-a town where everybody is really a monstergirl"? That would be pretty cool. They'd probably start out giving you a lot of free stuff and offer a free stay at the inn. You'd probably only figure out what's wrong later that night.
Labsab1 is offline   Reply With Quote