free hit counters
Mirai Nikki (AP pill) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > AP/AR

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-30-2013   #1
chriskim019
Observer / Preserver

Mirai Nikki (AP pill)

Yes! I knew there was an AP for Muru Muru, a little shoujo character from the anime series Mirai Nikki. It was found in the Blu-ray special of episode 20. She takes an age progressiong pill in order to try all the rides in an amusement park. Even though the process isn't really that great, it sure is better than nothing.

(Too bad I couldn't find an English-subbed version..)

Whenever there is fantasy-themed anime with a mysterious little girl character in it, especially as a side character or one of the antagonists, you just can't ignore the possibility of AP contents in it. This is because most of the characters like that are revealed to be actually adults or have age transformation ability, but they usually take younger forms in order to hide or limit their power. Good examples would be Mina(Dance in the Vampire Bund), Shinobu(Monogatari series), Evangeline(Negima), Aldra/Ymir(Queen's Blade), Yami(To Love Ru), and such.

http://chriskim8365.deviantart.com/favourites/

Don't regret about anything you commit in life, for I believe everything is worthwhile^^

Last edited by chriskim019; 09-30-2013 at 07:23 AM.
chriskim019 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
age progression, mirai nikki, muru, pill, special