free hit counters
Cat TF Themed game coming from Deadly Premonitions Developer - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-16-2017   #1
XLXL
Frequent Poster

Cat TF Themed game coming from Deadly Premonitions Developer

Just read this piece that folks might be interested in. The game is set in a town where the residents all turn into cats at night, including the female protagonist.

https://www.vg247.com/2017/08/16/the...play-as-a-cat/

Whether there will be any process remains to be seen as it is still in the concept/funding stage. There's some concept art of the main character in both her human and cat form, but not much else so far. But hey, the guy's got some weird games under his belt, it may involve some on screen transforming.
XLXL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2017   #2
matteso586
Frequent Poster

Re: Cat TF Themed game coming from Deadly Premonitions Developer

It appears that the developer is going for animesque style than the art in Deadly Premonitions.

And from the cat design, I say it's going to be a poof transformation.
matteso586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2017   #3
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Hmm... this actually doesn't surprise me all that much. There's many references to TF themed films in Deadly Premonition. Way too many to not be red flags actually, I think he's into it.

There are references to AWIL, Ladyhawke, and Cat People in that game. If he's into TF like it seems he is, it would almost be a sin if he didn't make a game focused on it eventually.

edit: Oh, and it's planned for PS4. Yes, it must be my destiny to play this game.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2017   #4
ZodiacX
Ninja Ferret! Woosh!

Wow. Someone besides me that remembers Ladyhawke? I love that movie~
ZodiacX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2017   #5
TF-Viewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodiacX View Post
Wow. Someone besides me that remembers Ladyhawke? I love that movie~
It's a classic.

Besides, doesn't hurt that it's got a young and gorgeous Michelle Pfeiffer in it. I recall a certain scene of her drenched in sweat that kinda stuck with me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La7ByqL3YFA
Also doesn't hurt that the movie featured TFs that excluded character's clothing. Though nudity was mostly only implied.

In any case, this guy is known for making crazy games, I'm sure this one will be no exception.
Unread 08-16-2017   #6
matteso586
Frequent Poster

I don't remember any references to any TF related films. It's pretty much a murder mystery where the survival horror gamelplay is most likely just set in the main character's head.
matteso586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2017   #7
TF-Viewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by matteso586 View Post
I don't remember any references to any TF related films. It's pretty much a murder mystery where the survival horror gamelplay is most likely just set in the main character's head.
Mostly in the driving around sections where York talks with Zach. He brings up the subject of films, 'Ladyhawke' and 'Cat People' are two that he mentions there. AWIL is mentioned during the story because York asks Emily about what she movie she was watching at one point during the investigation. I believe 'The Thing' is also brought up in the driving sections, it is sort of TF-ish, though in a monster pretending to be people reveals true form sort of way. The driving section's conversations are entirely missable though and forgettable unless you're focused on their content. So I totally get why someone wouldn't remember them, or have even heard them.

It's almost worth noting that York brings up films with female TF content, while Emily watched a film with male TF content. Coincidence? Probably. ... or maybe not

Last edited by TF-Viewer; 08-16-2017 at 06:02 PM.