free hit counters
Trying Something New - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-02-2015   #1
Cursebearer
The Semi-Great Slayer

Trying Something New

Hey there Process Forum! Those of you who know my work might have observed that I've been less than productive lately, unfortunately. I know! I don't like it either, trust me! With how sparse content can be around here I can't afford to be as lazy as I've been in the past. So with productivity and the community in mind, I've decided to start writing process fiction again. This time, however, I'll be taking a slightly different approach.

In the past I've worked almost exclusively on werewolves. Fans of my work, don't fret. They will continue to be my bread and butter and my favorite female victims. However, outside of fetish fiction, I tend to have an immense interest in world building. It fuels my writing and helps to inspire me. At this stage, I could use any edge I can get that will help me continue to take an interest in writing. So, I'll be setting out to do a series of transformation stories that will all take place in the same world.

The general idea of this world is pretty simple. Cliched even, if I'm quite honest. The premise is simply that legends and mythology are for the most part factual accounts of a world that long ago split from the world we live in. Essentially, this world of myth is where most of the supernatural creatures from tales of yore now reside. It can be accessed by the magically and/or supernaturally inclined through clandestine ways and paths and exists more or less alongside ours albeit with limited means of entry. This world has advanced as time has gone on in much the same way ours has, and in many places has become a "melting pot" for supernatural beings akin to New York or other population centers in the real world. Fairies live alongside werewolves live alongside trolls, you understand.

So where does this come into transformation fiction? Basically I'll be taking a glimpse at the lives of a variety of different women that also happen to be creatures that have a transformation aspect to their core mythology. The point of this is to branch out in the sort of transformations I do, and also to entertain myself by putting my own spin on some monster myths. For the most part, the transformations will probably be what you've come to expect from me- that is painful and often unwilling. However, there will be transformations that take me a bit outside of my comfort zone. That's part of the fun!

So where do you come in, you may ask? Well, as enthusiastic as I am about mythology I'm a primarily casual study in it. I have some ideas line up for potential transformations, but I could always use more. If you happen to know of a mythological creature with a transformation theme- or one that you think would be awesome with a transformation theme added to it- name drop it here and explain it to me and I'll consider it. That, or simply pick one of the ideas I have lined up below as a favorite you'd like to see.

tl;dr Cursebearer wants to know what mythological creature with a transformation theme you'd like to see him write! Pick from the options below or provide a creature not listed!

Option 1: The Jorōgumo
This creature is said to be a monstrous spider that can take the form of a seductive woman to entrap male prey. The general idea of this transformation would be a Japanese maiden turning into a spider monster. This option came up as a result of really wanting to push my boundaries. Believe it or not, I actually don't mind spider transformations despite being a huge arachnophobe.

Option 2: The Chang
A Chinese weretiger that can be transformed by a hereditary curse, a malevolent spirit, or a practitioner of dark magic. The general idea of this transformation would be a Chinese woman undergoing a change into a man-eating tiger. This option came up mainly as a way to appease fans who have been asking for a tiger transformation for a long time. Big cats are probably my second favorite for of transformation, next to werewolves!

More options will be added as they come up! Any questions about any of this is welcome, even if you don't have suggestions of your own.

http://process-productions.com/forum...ad.php?t=23468 to request a story from me.
Cursebearer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2015   #2
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Re: Trying Something New

I vote for 'The Chang', I would totally love to see a were-tiger story.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2015   #3
Kantomaster1111
Frequent Poster

The Chang, definitely.
Kantomaster1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2015   #4
RayO_ElGatubelo
Skirt-chasing TF Lover

Werejaguar here. Love Asian women. Love tigresses. Chang all the way.
RayO_ElGatubelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2015   #5
sodacat
Calling from the New Era

I'm a big fan of spiders.
Deviantart | Furaffinity. I write things here.
sodacat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2015   #6
Amahain
Process Master

I vote for the Chang. I remember starting a story based on that idea years ago (though mine was based on a similar Indian legend), but I never saw it through to the end.

Some other ideas to consider:

Were-hyena (aka. bultungin of bouda: Plenty of stories about these throughout Africa. Generally, it's a hereditary condition. Naturally, a lot of the stories revolve around were-hyenas digging up graves or roaming around battlefields, looking for dead people to eat.

Were-lions: Also common wherever there are lions in Africa. It's also a hereditary thing, though unlike the were-hyenas, they're a lot more noble.

Were-bear: I'm sure most of us are kind of aware of the old Norse berserkers. Shapeshifting was considered to be one of their abilities (not just into bears, mind you, but the word translates into "bear shirt", so that seems like the most appropriate animal for a story centering around that idea).

Were-jaguar: Basically, the Aztec version of the berserker.

I think it's safe to say that, wherever large predators exist, there's usually some sort of shapeshifting legend associated with them
Unread 03-02-2015   #7
LeenaAngelWing
Frequent Poster

Definitley the Jorogumo!
LeenaAngelWing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2015   #8
Cactus Jack
Fan of the Art of Process

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursebearer View Post
Believe it or not, I actually don't mind spider transformations despite being a huge arachnophobe.
Same, but I'm going Chang
Unread 03-02-2015   #9
oezdemircan aydinoglu
Frequent Poster

Chang. Love your stories. Wish there's a film about this too.
oezdemircan aydinoglu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2015   #10
ivan11422
Process Disciple

Chang!
ivan11422 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2015   #11
aresx
Frequent Poster

chang