free hit counters
Sarah's Growth Spurt by Caiman2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-03-2016   #1
a0040pc

Sarah's Growth Spurt by Caiman2

Here is a page done by a friend of mine called Caiman2 on Devientart. It involves his OC named Sarah who is suffering from the world's largest growth spurt. The series is ongoing although I'm not sure about how often it will be done. Here is a link anyway to his Devientart page where he has other drawings. They are mainly of Avatar The Legend Of Aang and Legend Of Korra but he is really worth looking out for.

http://caiman2.deviantart.com/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sarah_s_growth_spurt__1__by_caiman2-da8pgo4_png.jpg (157.0 KB, 778 views)
Unread 07-04-2016   #2
iceoff
Process Fan

Re: Sarah's Growth Spurt by Caiman2

I like his works, something about the style maybe, just out curiosity did he have a previous account to you knowledge ? could of swore I have seen them Korra picture before. I'll be honest thought it was one them account where take old pics claim it was there's but glad that's not the case ( think I maybe just getting confused ), but it's good to know he's back anyway,and thanks for sharing
Unread 07-04-2016   #3
a0040pc

Re: Sarah's Growth Spurt by Caiman2

Yeah it is the same guy. He's returned after his hiatus and I have been helping out with this series. He deserves more credit for it of course and if you have a deviantart account definitely watch him.

Also he posted the second page earlier so here it is for everyone.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (145.7 KB, 406 views)