free hit counters
New Ebook: A Small Proposal - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-17-2020   #1
Tina Tiny
Little Doll Mom

New Ebook: A Small Proposal

Hi all!

I have published my second EBook! Please find a sample below.

You can find the book on Amazon here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...api_tkin_p1_i1

or Smashwords here: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1059666

Shrunken woman, Giantess and Mouthplay.

As always, if you like the content I make and would like to lend your support, you can do so here: https://www.patreon.com/TinaTiny

------------------------------------
Chapter 1: The Date

"Hey, are you feeling alright?"

Virginia raised her head from her entree to look at the woman seated across the table from her.

"Yes, I'm fine Jun. I'm just… this place is really expensive, you didn't have to do this!"

The Korean woman rolled her eyes.

"Gina...again, don't worry about it! It's our one year anniversary, and I want to treat my girlfriend to something amazing."

She took a sip of her wine before putting it back down and smiling.

"Besides, I took on a few more clients last month, so trust me: this won't break the bank."

Gina smiled as well. She still felt a little nervous, but didn't want to ruin the evening. She had already accepted that Jun was the impulsive one prone to grand gestures while she herself was more reserved and showed her appreciation in smaller ways.

The food was delicious, as should be expected from what was probably the most expensive restaurant in town. It was a fancy, classy place with a clean, chic atmosphere. Jun looked gorgeous in her evening dress, making Gina feel a little underdressed in her skirt, blouse and cardigan. But she loved the woman immensely and knew the feeling was mutual.

Jun sat back, sighing as she sipped her wine again.

"I'm calling it here. Must save room for dessert after all! And I hope you do too!"

Gina shook her head.

"I'm getting stuffed too. Maybe we should skip dessert."

Jun shook her head and a strange look came over her face.

"Oh no, Gina. Not today. You do not come to this restaurant just to skip out on dessert."

She winked.

"Trust me."

It was a little odd, but Gina appreciated all the effort Jun was putting in. She nodded and smiled as she crossed her utensils over her plate. Staff appeared almost instantly to clear the dishes, heading toward the kitchen to pack the leftovers. Their waitress, Lana, came to check on them shortly after.

"Would you two like to try any of our delectable desserts tonight?"

Jun winked at Gina and turned to the blonde waitress.

"Two of your specials. Please."

Lana smiled broadly and nodded before turning and heading toward the kitchen. Gina raised an eyebrow.

"You're really looking forward to this, aren't you?" she asked.

Jun grinned. "Oh you're going to love it. I guarantee it's like nothing you've ever had before!"

Gina sat back. She had to admit she was curious.

They continued talking for a while as Lana returned to inform them that the dessert was being prepared. A few minutes later, they were each presented with a medium-sized tray covered with a large, metal dome.

Jun winked at Gina as the waitress moved to lift the domes.

"Our special!" she said as she lifted up the domes and deposited them on the trolley next to her.

Gina looked down at her plate and her jaw dropped. There were eight little compartments on the plate, each filled with different sauces. But that's not what caused her such shock.

Because next to the sauces, lying on a soft pound cake, was a tiny naked woman staring up at her.
Tina Tiny is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mouthplay, shrinking woman, shrunken woman