free hit counters
New Shrinking Project - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-06-2020   #1
Tina Tiny
Little Doll Mom

New Shrinking Project

Hi all.

I just released a Patreon. If you like my work and like to lend your support, please visit the link below.

I will still continue to provide fun shrinking content here and through my DeviantArt! You can find a link to my DA page in my post signature. Patrons will be given access to extra content as extra thanks.

The first project I will be working on through the platform is titled Sorority Rush Week. This is planned as a collection of 5 mini-(pun intended)stories involving pledges being shrunk and hazed by the "Big" sisters. It will involved a variety of scenarios.

Here is a link to the announcement: https://www.patreon.com/posts/44682076

Below is the introduction chapter.

Either way, thank you for the nice comments on the Process regarding my writings. I love reading them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorority Rush Week - Introduction

"Just a few more minutes, Michelle. Then round up the pledges."

Michelle nodded and turned, exiting the room and re-entering the party. And what a party...the music was booming and the booze was flowing. As the most prestigious sorority on campus, Tau Kappa Alpha never did anything halfway. As the second in command, Michelle was in charge of carrying out most of their president's mandates, and she did so with gusto. Getting in was hard, but the big sisters enjoyed their perks.

And one of those perks was testing pledges during rush week. Michelle smirked as she looked at all the younger classmen having a good time. She wondered how many would have what it takes….

She made her way through the crowd, stalking like a predator, assessing the crowd. She spotted one or two girls that she really liked the look of. Hopefully they were pledges and not just visitors.

Making her way to the DJ, she took the mic and signaled for her to lower the volume of the music.

"I hope everyone has been having a good time tonight!" She announced. It was a statement met with cheers from the crowd. She grinned.

"But now it is time for that age old tradition. Many of you know what I'm talking about."

There were snickers in the crowd as well as looks of confusion from some of the girls.

"I ask that any girl pledging to TKA remain. The rest of you, I am sorry that tonight's party is over, but you are ALL invited back in a week's time for a celebration to welcome this year's new sisters...if any can handle the challenges ahead!"

Another cheer went up. People began to shuffle out, grabbing a few extra drinks on the way, leaving a mess behind in their wake. Michelle just stared at the dozen or so girls left behind.

"Well come on, clean up the mess while we prepare your orientation."

A few of the girls murmured while others complied with no complaint. The room was mostly cleared away in less than 15 minutes, and the pledges stood in a line before the sisters of the Sorority. Most of the new pledges still smiled and giggled, the effects of inebriation lingering, but a few had more inquisitive looks on their face.

"Pledges!" Michelle announced. "Please turn your attention to our chapter President, Heather Swanson!"

A tall, brown-haired, athletic woman emerged from the hall and began her descent down the stairs. In her hands, she carried two locked cases. The sisters all bowed their heads and some of the pledges copied as she made it to the bottom, surveying the room with her sharp, green eyes. She gazed at the pledges who still stood and all but one took the hint. The last girl just stood there, a stupid drunk grin on her face.

"You." Heather calmly stated, pointing to the door.

"Out."

The girl suddenly realized what this meant and tried to apologize but was cut off by Heather's piercing gaze.

"Out."

The girl sniffled, turning and running out of the house, tears flowing down her face. The sisters stood back up straight.

"Rise, pledges," Heather said in a calm, collected voice, one that held both mystery and danger. The pledges did as they were asked.

"Welcome to the Tau Kappa Alpha rush week. Before we start, I want you to know that we only take the best. And to prove you are the best, you will be put through a grueling week meant to test your endurance and your will. There will be pain. There will be humiliation."

She narrowed her eyes.

"If you don't think you can handle it...leave now. But know that if you do, you will never be invited back."

A pair of girls looked at each other. One shook her head, and then both quietly took their leave. Heather tightened her stare on the remaining pledges, but there were no other departures.

Heather glided over to the nearby table, placing the two cases down. As she began to work the combinations, she continued.

"The only rule is that you do as you are told. If you can't, then it is best that you leave now. If at any time you do not do as you are told, you will be kicked out. Again, if you leave, you will not be invited back.

Michelle took a step forward and pointed at the pledges.

"Remove your clothing."

There was a pause, but a few girls began to comply, leaving one or two with confused looks on their face.

"You heard me: get naked now. I won't ask again."

One of the confused girls reluctantly followed the instructions while the other just shook her head and left.

The women stood in just their underwear and a few of the sisters laughed, shaking their heads.

"All your clothes…." Michelle clarified, smirking.

One more girl walked out, but eight remained, standing fully naked before the sisters, most trying to cover themselves modestly.

Heather opened the cases. Inside were an assortment of strange looking devices. There were black loops which resembled dog collars, and each was paired with a small remote control. Heather picked the devices one by one to the seven sisters present. Looking at the eighth, she handed it to Michelle.

"I'm not taking one this year. Why don't you do a double?"

Michelle giggled and gladly took the second set. Then, one by one, the sisters approached the group of pledges, looking them up and down.

"Oh, she's cute! I'll take this one!" The first said as she wrapped the loop around the pledge's neck and snapped it tight.

"Oh, you are mine little lady!"

"Hahaha, you and I are gonna have so much fun…."

The pledges were looking more and more nervous as the last of them received her collar. The sisters returned to a line, holding the remotes in hand.

Heather raised her hand.

"Sisters, 50% in 3...2...1…."

The remotes clicked and there was a loud buzzing in the room as the collars activated. Electricity shot through the pledges' bodies and many cried out in pain or moaned in ecstasy. Whatever the reaction though, the group of girls began to...shrink. Slowly they dwindled down, the world expanding around them as they shrank. In moments, each pledge stood only half the height they had started. Some cried out in shock and fear while others gasped in wonder.

Heather strode forward, her heels clopping loudly on the floor as she stood before the pint-sized women. She extended her hand.

"Kiss my hand for this opportunity."

The tiny girls came forward, crowding around her arm and planting tiny kisses on her digits. Heather smiled.

"Very good, little ones. Each of you has been assigned a 'Big' Sister. For the whole of rush week, you belong to her and must do as she says. Anything she says."

A shudder went down the backs of a few of the pledges.

"You all have my blessing. Let us see which of you can endure."

Heather turned and strode away, her massive form towering above the small pledges. She collected the cases and returned to the stairs, turning one final time.

"Oh, and I wouldn't recommend trying to remove the collars. Doing so sometimes has a nasty habit of making one's current size more...permanent."

With a grin she ascended, leaving the shrunken pledges alone with their giantess mistresses.
Tina Tiny is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
shrinking woman, shrunken woman, sorority