free hit counters
Evil conversion(for the lack for better term) - Page 513 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-24-2012   #6145
rick404
Meddler

Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

Just noticed this one...though I was a bit suspicious during hte previous cliffhanger:

Amora the Enchantress from Avengers Earth's Mightiness Heroes under the control of the Fire Demon Sirtur. (Last Sunday's premiere)

Its Evil-Evil Conversion (or Neutral to Evil depending on how she is viewed or written) but decent make-over flaming hair and spikes.

I don't really care for her character (too much of a She-Ra villianess) but again the make-over is rather interesting.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg brb04.jpg (146.9 KB, 399 views)

Extra Tsun, hold the Dere.

arsnoctis404.blogspot.com

Stuff on other sites:
DeviantArt
Pixiv
Hentai Foundry
rick404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2012   #6146
PoisonElf
Mind Control Artist HMB

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick404 View Post
Just noticed this one...though I was a bit suspicious during hte previous cliffhanger:

Amora the Enchantress from Avengers Earth's Mightiness Heroes under the control of the Fire Demon Sirtur. (Last Sunday's premiere)

Its Evil-Evil Conversion (or Neutral to Evil depending on how she is viewed or written) but decent make-over flaming hair and spikes.

I don't really care for her character (too much of a She-Ra villianess) but again the make-over is rather interesting.
Huzzah, great find.
Ironic that this recent conversion was the result of her little vengeance spree over being mind controlled last season.
PoisonElf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2012   #6147
rick404
Meddler

The Diablo III mini-scene (in-game models not the cinematic) involving the ritual and possession is kinda cool...no transformation but there is an evil speech (without monster voice-over.) If it wasn't possession it would definitely be awesome. Possession kills the aspect of mental corruption since its something already evil simply wearing the body and presumably killing the host. Still better than nothing!

Stuff on other sites:
DeviantArt
Pixiv
Hentai Foundry
Unread 05-25-2012   #6148
hexen
Amateur writer

I don't know if it's just me but this thread has grown very large very fast and I can't really keep track of all the awesomeness posted in here already. Did anyone make an index of things posted in here already? Because it would help a lot.

And may the TF fairy find you and make you rawr!!
hexen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2012   #6149
Xanderfox
Process Master

Quote:
The Diablo III mini-scene (in-game models not the cinematic) involving the ritual and possession is kinda cool...no transformation but there is an evil speech (without monster voice-over.) If it wasn't possession it would definitely be awesome. Possession kills the aspect of mental corruption since its something already evil simply wearing the body and presumably killing the host. Still better than nothing!
One point I must disagree on, possession isn't possession if it kills the host, killing the original person and taking over the body would be body snatching. A possessing entity can be driven out and the victim returns to normal, if the body snatching entity is driven out then the body is dead or a vegetable.
Xanderfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2012   #6150
rick404
Meddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanderfox View Post
One point I must disagree on, possession isn't possession if it kills the host, killing the original person and taking over the body would be body snatching. A possessing entity can be driven out and the victim returns to normal, if the body snatching entity is driven out then the body is dead or a vegetable.
I consider possession to cover both areas.

The way I understand Possession is that it implies the body and soul (or mind depending on the distinction) are separate. Possession is claiming the meat of the individual by either dominating or pushing out the original spirit or psyche. This doesn't have to result in the "death" of the original psyche but either way it puts either the mind or body (or both) under the control of another entity (which can be cool but I don't consider corruption): Somebody else is driving the car the original owner can either ride shot gun or be ejected or killed GTA style...

Here's an example to play with which can be either possession or body snatching as you defined:

Transformers / GI Joe cross over cartoon where that guy who sounds and looks a lot like Cobra Commander (it is CC) helps some other villain-of-the day characters commandeers some of the Transformers like Ultra Magnus and Arcee and some other guy I never grew up with...The Transformers psyches are transferred to Human clones and their robot bodies are driven as vehicles and used for bank heists. Its possession in that someone else is in control of the bodies but given the fact the robots are dead husks that can be piloted by anyone (including the human clone forms of the Transformers) it would be closer to the definition of Body Snatching you gave. In the end of the episode the psyches are returned to their robotic husks possession or reversible body-snatcher or body-re-snatching.

In the case of the particular example in D3 the character is killed during the possession and replaced by an evil entity never to return and the only way to win is to defeat is to the hosts body which is now something else. Its considered possession simply because it is a fantasy game with demons.

Demons possess, Aliens and Robots body-snatch. Pop culture tells me so.

It makes since on a broad scale to make a distinction since snatching or killing might turn off certain folk (like me) but that requires the definitions to be written in stone and universal which they are not. I see possession to include both conclusions, but body-snatching to be exactly as you describe it only... with aliens and robots.

Stuff on other sites:
DeviantArt
Pixiv
Hentai Foundry
Unread 05-25-2012   #6151
Xanderfox
Process Master

Well see I'm sort of confused in that your agreeing but disagreeing with me.

I don't think it can qualify as possession if the original mind/spirit/soul has been removed. Weather it's possession or body snatching depends on what happens to the original person, not what takes over the body.

the episode of transformers you site is a perfect example body snatching, Magnus, Arcee and Springer have their now soul less robot bodies stolen while their Sparks(Transformer Souls) as shunted off into Synthoids(artificial humans).
Using the same series we have a text book possession in the episode Starscream's Ghost the spirit of Starscream takes over the Decepticon Scourge, Scourge is still inside his body but Starscream is in control making it possession.

And for anyone wondering why I chose to debate this point, well if we're going to categorize things we might as well define the necessary sub categories too.
Xanderfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2012   #6152
rb9
Process Master

Team Rick

DQ4 heroine transformed as Witch Lady.

Find a lot of VG/RPG femdom corruption (and MCl, monstergirl) at groups.yahoo.com/groups/ricobanderas9
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2012   #6153
0000user0001
Frequent Poster

the regular weekly 2chan http://jun.2chan.net/b/res/17428189.htm
0000user0001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2012   #6154
Ficfactor
Samus Fanboy

Quote:
Transformers / GI Joe cross over cartoon where that guy who sounds and looks a lot like Cobra Commander (it is CC) helps some other villain-of-the day characters commandeers some of the Transformers... their psyches are transferred to Human clones and their robot bodies are driven as vehicles and used for bank heists.
I haven't seen that episode since I was nine years old. Perhaps you could explain why on earth the villains prepared cloned human bodies into which to transfer the Autobots' consciousnesses? Even pre-pubescent me called bullshit on that.
Ficfactor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2012   #6155
Ilparazzo
Advocate of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ficfactor View Post
I haven't seen that episode since I was nine years old. Perhaps you could explain why on earth the villains prepared cloned human bodies into which to transfer the Autobots' consciousnesses? Even pre-pubescent me called bullshit on that.
So they could control the mindless husks of the autobot's to steal stuff for them.
Looks like someone put together a video with all the scenes with Cobra Commander from the episode.

I really like the last scene.
Unread 05-27-2012   #6156
0000user0001
Frequent Poster

2nd regular weekly 2chan http://jun.2chan.net/b/res/17436847.htm
0000user0001 is offline   Reply With Quote